• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher: It's finally time for Tier 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that one, Bill’s precognition would technically have Infinite 12D Range if this goes through
Technically every Tier 1 assumes that the "baseline" of the tier is infinite, otherwise it wouldn't be Tier 1.

Same reason why "finite" 4D isn't Low 2-C either. At best there's infinitely above baseline but that's it.

Technically every Tier 1 assumes that the "baseline" of the tier is infinite, otherwise it wouldn't be Tier 1.

Same reason why "finite" 4D isn't Low 2-C either. At best there's infinitely above baseline but that's it.
Affecting a single 12D should be way less impressive than affecting Infinite amount of 12D, no?

Infinite amount of Infinite 12D > Infinite 12D
Now we're getting in weird territory.

NR would be Baseline, not infinite, due to whatever baseline of Tier 1 levels > infinite degrees of lower-D. This is why there's an uncountable infinite difference here.

Infinite amount of Infinite 12D > Infinite 12D
Tier Low 1-C to High 1-B works like Tier 2 but not as defined. Same with how Tier Low 2-C has two ends, one with a universe and one with an infinite universe.

So a multiversal Low 1-C construct is superior to an infinite sized Low 1-C construct which is in turn superior to a finite universe sized Low 1-C construct.

Tier Low 1-C to High 1-B works like Tier 2 but not as defined. Same with how Tier Low 2-C has two ends, one with a universe and one with an infinite universe.

So a multiversal Low 1-C construct is superior to an infinite sized Low 1-C construct which is in turn superior to a finite universe sized Low 1-C construct.
Reading through this, Low 1-C should be fine for Bill. I am neutral to 1-B though.
So, I finished the blog explaining the cosmology of the verse. New arguments in favor of 1-B are the following:
  • Each dimension of the multiverse is universe-sized, as even the 2-D worlds are reffered as being whole dimensions like the alternate universes Ford came in, thus including also the 11-D one (due to aliens coming from there after all).
  • The Nightmare Realm is called as being a universe that's even infinite twice. It should be fully 1-B due to it being "a dimension between dimensions" that is outside the normal working of all the other ones (including the 11-D one) as unlike those, it lacks laws, causality, physics and time, meaning that it has to be at least 12-Dimensional in order to fit those criterias. Otherwise, if you say that it's just 5-D, it'd have a lesser dimensionality than the Trilazzxx Beta dimension, which wouldn't really make sense narratively.

Why would it imply there are infinite multiverses in the 1st place?
In the show we know that there is only a single Bill in the multiverse as he genocided all of his race and was all alone, in Bills statement he tells us he is seeing infinite amount of OTHER versions of him. Even though we KNOW that there cannot be another Bill in THIS multiverse narratively

In the show we know that there is only a single Bill in the multiverse as he genocided all of his race and was all alone, in Bills statement he tells us he is seeing infinite amount of OTHER versions of him. Even though we KNOW that there cannot be another Bill in THIS multiverse narratively
He genocided his race in his own version of the 2D universe, but there are many other ones like Exwhylia, other than the fact that the multiverse runs on MWI, meaning that the interpretation of this version of Bill being the only one who decided to go boom insane is also more likely.

Bill being the only one who decided to go boom insane is also more likely.
Expect the Axolotls speech is clearly implying Bill caused himself to be lonely because he is an asshole who killed his entire race, not a single Bill was left because if there were Bills out there (Infinite amount of them) atleast one would do the same as our Bill and end up in Nightmare Realm, which would break the narrative

Expect the Axolotls speech is clearly implying Bill caused himself to be lonely because he is an asshole who killed his entire race, not a single Bill was left because if there were Bills out there (Infinite amount of them) atleast one would do the same as our Bill and end up in Nightmare Realm, which would break the narrative
If this is literal, there wouldn't be any other multiverse where other Bills are (and by your own logic he'd be able to access them all due to all of those being under the NR).

If this is literal, there wouldn't be any other multiverse where other Bills are (and by your own logic he'd be able to access them all due to all of those being under the NR).
I think you misunderstood the structure I am talking about. So I made this because I like doing these

image.png

Bills are alone in their own Multiverses since they cannot access outside (yet) Maybe Book of Bill will touch this subject

So, I finished the blog explaining the cosmology of the verse. New arguments in favor of 1-B are the following:
  • Each dimension of the multiverse is universe-sized, as even the 2-D worlds are reffered as being whole dimensions like the alternate universes Ford came in, thus including also the 11-D one (due to aliens coming from there after all).
  • The Nightmare Realm is called as being a universe that's even infinite twice. It should be fully 1-B due to it being "a dimension between dimensions" that is outside the normal working of all the other ones (including the 11-D one) as unlike those, it lacks laws, causality, physics and time, meaning that it has to be at least 12-Dimensional in order to fit those criterias. Otherwise, if you say that it's just 5-D, it'd have a lesser dimensionality than the Trilazzxx Beta dimension, which wouldn't really make sense narratively.
Well done! It is pretty good

...I don't think that the existence of infinite NRs is anywhere supported tbh LOL. That's like a super extrapolation that isn't even supported in the verse and wasn't even hinted to once.
There has to be Infinite NRs otherwise Bills quote makes the narrative really funky and broken, "he is all alone in this multiverse" is like a plot point in his character but Alex implies there is INFINITE amount of Bills.

Basically Bill is alone in this multiverse yet Alex also states there is infinite Bills.

There has to be Infinite NRs otherwise Bills quote makes the narrative really funky and broken, "he is all alone in this multiverse" is like a plot point in his character but Alex implies there is INFINITE amount of Bills.

Basically Bill is alone in this multiverse yet Alex also states there is infinite Bills.
Remember Bill is always in Flux aka he is everything and nothing at the same time

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the novel state that there are alternate versions of the nightmare realm, which shouldn't make sense since its the interdimensional bulk or am I bugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back