• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes CRT 5: Attempt 2 at Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low 1-C Dream World Cosmology

Possibly Uncountable Infinite Universes

The Dream World is composed of potentially uncountable infinite universes. Azura's dream world is stated to have infinite worlds multiple times:

"Hee-hee. What you say is true. But this world contains an infinite number of worlds within it..."

"There is an infinite number of worlds here, my dear... Any world you can conceive of must exist. You can summon any version of yourself that you desire."

"If the worlds are infinite, as I was told... Any world that I could wish for exists here. Did things become this way because of me? Is it because I hoped for things to be different?"

This just seems like baseline 2-A at a glance. However, this is just for one of Azura's Dream Worlds. In FE Fates, it has been confirmed that the Astral Plane contains "endless possibilities". These possibilities refer to Universes, as the context behind it is that Anankos has been invading different universes in in order to try and find his "perfect world".

However, he never found said realm, as it doesn't exist. This shows that each world is a "parallel world". I say it in quotations, as by parallel, I mean that each realm had the same history, therefore Anankos' perfect world doesn't exist, but some had different endings. (Like how in Heirs of Fate, the children all come from different worlds but some of them have the same endings).

This is relevant because this shows that each world's history is parallel to each other, and therefore, there is an infinite amount of child Azura's that had the same history. The whole reason that Azura dreamt of this world was because her childhood was so poor. We see that Adult Azura also had same dream that the child Azura we see had when she was a child, which contains infinite worlds. If each world had the same history, then that would mean that all Azura's had the same childhoods, which would mean each of them created a Dream World with infinite worlds.

Not only that, but each Dream World potentially contains an infinite number of Azuras. Even if each Azura there didn't have the same childhood, it would potentially mean that there would still be an infinite amount of Azura's that had a bad childhood, therefore each of them would have their own Dream World, which contains infinite universes. As shown from the quotes of Corrin and Camilla, despite only existing as a dream, they are still capable of dreaming/have dreamed, even though they were only created once Azura created the dream world. Which further supports that the infinite Azuras within the Dream World likely has their own copy of the dream world.

So to summarize, within the infinite worlds of the Astral Plane contains an infinite amount of Azura's, each with the same childhood, who each created a Dream World with infinite worlds. And within those Dream Worlds contain an infinite number of themselves within that realm, and each of those Azura's potentially dreamed of their own Dream World, and so on and so forth, which would potentially be uncountable infinite. I say potentially, as it isn't outright stated, but it's possible.

The Dream World is Layered

The Dream World is shown to have multiple layers of existence. Normally, we just have the regular Dream World. However, there is a realm beneath that called the Realm of Fantasy, as said by Peony:

"This is the realm of fantasy...the dream beneath dreams... Dream-King Freyr lives here!"

This realm is described as being "beneath" the Dream World. This isn't just indicating their placement in a cosmology, as that obviously isn't enough for Tier 1. The context behind this is that the Order of Heroes had to dream within the dream to reach this location. This means that the Realm of Fantasy is less real/inferior in nature compared to the Dream World, as to the Dream World, the Realm of Fantasy is just a dream.

In the tiering system FAQ, it says this:

"They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc."

The Realm of Fantasy is described as being "beneath" the Dream World, and this shows that it's not referring to their placement in the cosmology, but rather the nature of the realm being "less real/fiction" to the Dream World. ergo, the Dream World transcends the Realm of Fantasy, which qualifies for a Low 1-C structure.

So to summarize all this, the Dream World is a layered realm that contains uncountable infinite universes, making it a Low 1-C structure.

The Idolasphere

The Idolasphere from Tokyo Mirage Sessions potentially is a 5D structure as well.

In TMS, all the Mirages (Or rather the FE characters in the game) come from the Idolasphere as confirmed by Maiko:

"But we've confirmed that they reside in areas known as Idolaspheres... and cause harm to humans."

However, later on in the game, Tiki regains some of her memories, and says this about the Idolasphere:

"A war had been raging for a long time, so everyone changes into forms that let them fight with all their power. That was the world we lived in... We really believed that if we all banded together, we could defeat him.../ But we... we couldn't... After that... I was sent to the Idolapshere - the domain that lies between your world and ours."

In the Speed page, under note 6, it says this:

"Furthermore, speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes."

It is confirmed by Tiki that the Idolasphere is the "domain" that lies between the main world, and the world of FE, which under the speed page, is defined as being the 5D, or Low 1-C.

In addition to this, Maiko states this about the Mirages:

"Their existence lies beyond that of our physical realm... so conventional weaponry doesn't really faze them."

"The only thing that can stop a Mirage is the power of another Mirage".

Tiki's statement of the Idolasphere being the space between the two universes is further supported by this statement, as it straight up says that the Mirages exist beyond that of the physical realm, and it was stated earlier that they exist in Idolaspheres. Due to this, they cannot be affected by normal beings, and can only be affected by beings on the same plane of existence as themselves (aka Other Mirages).

To summarize this, the Idolasphere is the space between two universes, and the Mirages, which originate from Idolaspheres, are stated to exist beyond the normal world, making it a Low 1-C structure.

Who would this apply to?

If the Dream World being a Low 1-C structure is accepted, everyone in Fire Emblem Heroes would in turn become Low 1-C, as they can all scale to Freyja, who in her base is capable of controlling half of the Dream World.

However, if the Dream World being 5D is rejected, but the Idolasphere is accepted, Full Power Freyja would be Low 1-C, since she was able to control all of Reality with Freyr's power

Last edited:
Sorry mate but that doesn't mean uncountable infinity for the 1st part, it is just ever-increasing ever recursive (2-Ax2-Ax2-A(repeated forever) and is not proven to be 100% infinite in the length of the chain itself unless I am misreading something but if it is then that would qualify for low 1-C, also for the second part it doesn't work cause just cause space exists between parallel universes doesn't mean that they are 5D in total from what I have learned recently, with it just proving that coordinates that could be applied to 5D space exists but doesn't mean that 5D space itself exists

Ah, so the space between worlds being 5D was dropped?

Cause this'll be important to main series later on

Sorry mate but that doesn't mean uncountable infinity for the 1st part, it is just ever-increasing ever recursive (2-Ax2-Ax2-A(repeated forever) and is not proven to be 100% infinite in the length of the chain itself
What do you mean by the length of the chain? edit: nvm see what you mean

also for the second part it doesn't work cause just cause space exists between parallel universes doesn't mean that they are 5D in total from what I have learned recently, with it just proving that coordinates that could be applied to 5D space exists but doesn't mean that 5D space itself exists
If the space between dimensions isn't 5D, I concede to that point.

Last edited:
What do you mean by the length of the chain?
As in does the chain of Azura's dreams containing Azuras who in turn have their own dream worlds which have their own Azuras rinse and repeat, if this chain is infinite then you have low 1-C if not then you have just 2-A

As in does the chain of Azura's dreams containing Azuras who in turn have their own dream worlds which have their own Azuras rinse and repeat, if this chain is infinite then you have low 1-C if not then you have just 2-A
Theoretically, they do, as the reason why Azura even created the Dream World in the first place was due to her childhood being poor. Though I will admit this isn't exactly concrete.

Regardless, the Dream World is layered, so it should be Low 1-C regardless.

Azura's Dream World may be 2-A, but the Dream World in it's entirety is Low 1-C since it is still layered.

Oh yeah btw, if you don't mind, is there a thread that's changing the whole "space between dimensions" 5D thing?

That would actually mean that when Azura created the dream world, it is possible for the Azura's within the dream world to already have had their own dream world.

Either way, it would be really high into 2-A. (Or maybe not because multiple 2-A isn't greater than baseline or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back