• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Low 1-C Time Stream Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: This thread is in regards to cosmology structure only. Please refrain from any AP scaling discussions.

Okay then, after failing once on the same attempt. I'll try it out second time with more clear reasoning because... Because...
812416585397698570.png

Note: It's already has been accepted in the previous threads that Universe is a 2-A structure.
At the moment, we are using these sections of the FAQ.

Q: When are higher dimensions valid, then?

"A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc."

Q: How do I determine if something is "transcendent"?

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

On the Black Space's level of existence, the 4-D spaces it contains have been reduced to dots.

On the Time Stream's level of existence, the Black Space's level of existence is infinitesimal in comparison.
Low 1-C sounds fine if all of the qualifying factors are met, which they seem to be in this case. As said before, there is no such thing as being larger than a 2-A structure while still remaining 2-A yourself (Unless the verse establishes that this is possible somehow), so Chronos perceiving infinite timelines as so tiny she cannot perceive them fits that bill. ~ Stated by @Ultima_Reality in This thread.
Conclusion: The whole Time Continuum and the Space beyond (the black space outside) are far bigger than 2-A structures and contains them as well as they're insignificantly smaller to Dot/star in the space beyond (black space) and hence Low 1-C.

Low 1-C | The Space Beyond = 1 level of infinity above a 4-D structure by dimensionality

Agree:
@Firestorm808, @Dereck03, @DarkDragonMedeus , @DarkGrath, @Elizhaa, @Sir_Ovens (Possibly 5-D), @ImmortalDread, @Vasco, @XXKINGXX69, @Lovemovies14, @Aachintya31, @Overlord_THE_END, @DemonicDude, @Mizuki67,@Quantu, @ZeedKZ, , @Problemexe, @ThanatosX, @Pain_to12, @Robo , @Reiner ,@Toby020, @RaveeCPN,@Alonik, @Lormac_CC, @LuciferX, @Gogeta, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Irineu, @Greenshifter, @Fixxed

Disagree: @Maverick_Zero_X, @Everything12

Neutral: @Ultima_Reality ,
@Tarang123

6 leaning Agree to 2 leaning Disagree

Low 1-C | Fabric of Existence | 2 levels of infinity above a 4-D structure by dimensionality

and

1-C | The Time Stream | 3 levels of infinity above a 4-D structure by dimensionality

Agree:
@Firestorm808, @Dereck03, @DarkDragonMedeus , @DarkGrath, @Elizhaa , @Sir_Ovens, @Ultima_Reality, , @ImmortalDread, @Vasco, @XXKINGXX69, @Lovemovies14, @Aachintya31, @Overlord_THE_END, @DemonicDude, @Mizuki67,@Quantu, @ZeedKZ, , @Problemexe, @ThanatosX, @Pain_to12, @Robo , @Reiner ,@Toby020, @RaveeCPN,@Alonik, @Lormac_CC, @LuciferX, @Gogeta, @Lord_Farquaad69420, @Irineu, @Greenshifter

Disagree: @Everything12,
@Fixxed

Neutral:

7 leaning Agree to 1 leaning Disagree

Last edited by a moderator:
1. None of this is low 1-C, there needs to be a qualitatively superiority between the 2-A structure and the time stream, and just being big enough that the universe looks like a star (which btw is not even faint in that clip but meh) just makes it a bigger 2-A structure.

2. Professor's range being limited to the timestream does not imply a infinite gap either, again it can just be 2-A.

1. None of this is low 1-C, there needs to be a qualitatively superiority between the 2-A structure and the time stream, and just being big enough that the universe looks like a star (which btw is not even faint in that clip but meh) just makes it a bigger 2-A structure
Bigger than 2A that makes the structure smaller to star is low 1C and dozens of franchises has been accepted with that, idk what are you saying.

Low 1-C sounds fine if all of the qualifying factors are met, which they seem to be in this case. As said before, there is no such thing as being larger than a 2-A structure while still remaining 2-A yourself (Unless the verse establishes that this is possible somehow), so Chronos perceiving infinite timelines as so tiny she cannot perceive them fits that bill. ~ Stated by @Ultima_Reality

Okay then, after failing once on the same attempt. I'll try it out second time with more clear reasoning because... Because...
812416585397698570.png

Note: It's already has been accepted in the previous threads that Universe is a 2-A structure.

Conclusion: Space beyond is far bigger than 2-A structures making them insignificantly smaller and as professor paradox can't leave the time stream, it is inside of timestream and hence timestream is Low 1C.
bro i also have to disagree here i'm sorry lol

Well I'll suggest to read the FAQ page before reaching out to conclusion and atleast give a valid reasoning that doesn't contradict FAQ page because disagreement will not be noted in case of no reasoning, there is no such thing as bigger 2A or smaller 2A, all 2A's are of equal size.
Infinite universes = infinite multiverses, both are 2A later is not larger than the former but equal. FAQ page states multiple times that being bigger than 2A is indeed low 1C. As per continuum hypothesis there cannot be any structure between aleph null and aleph 1. Only aleph 1 is bigger than 2A, non else.

Last edited:
Disagree.

All that FAQ section says is that you can't get beyond baseline 2-A AP through comsology size alone.

As for what Ultima said. An infinite multiverse being so small compared to yourself that you can't percieve it is a qualitive difference. What you have presented is no such thing.

Disagree.

All that FAQ section says is that you can't get beyond baseline 2-A AP through comsology size alone.

As for what Ultima said. An infinite multiverse being so small compared to yourself that you can't percieve it is a qualitive difference. What you have presented is no such thing.
What? "You can't be bigger than 2A while still being 2A yourself" is literally what ultima said, and it's a cosmology upgrade, there is no such thing as being bigger than 2A while still being 2A.

FAQ says there is no such thing as bigger 2A, all 2A's are same/equal in size. Only thing that is bigger than 2A is low 1C, that's what literally happened for slot of versus, including MGK iurc.

Honestly, you described it as “bigger” while in the video they are showing it as universes are as “stars”.

Being outside/beyond something isn't a qualitative difference. You can have structures that are outside of and/or house a 2-A structure(s). It would just give it a beyond baseline level of 2-A.

Honestly, you described it as “bigger” while in the video they are showing it as universes are as “stars”.
Yeah, the universes are just faint glows or like stars in the universe, that's the wording for it to show how “small” they're.

Being outside/beyond something isn't a qualitative difference. You can have structures that are outside of and/or house a 2-A structure(s). It would just give it a beyond baseline level of 2-A.
No, the FAQ states that's not possible

I am not arguing for it being outside, I am saying universes are so small from outside that they're compared to stars in the universe and so outside is bigger, logically, have I ever said that where Quantemelias lives Is 5D? No because it's just outside with no proof of bigger unlike space beyond.

Yeah, the universes are just faint glows or like stars in the universe, that's the wording for it to show how “small” they're.
Not really. There is no claim such as that. The only statement was said that the space is beyond it, which only gives an explanation that they are just outside of it.
“Bigger” is your own interpretation.

I have watched the video 10 times, I can't find the statement, lol

Sigh, I can't explain it better than this that calling them stars or faint glow is to imply that they're small (as per common sense). So I won't argue over it.

Sigh, I can't explain it better than this that calling them stars or faint glow is to imply that they're small. So I won't argue over it.
Admit you lost the game. Ultima explicitly submitted it should be stated and not compared.

If calling someone tiny doesn't mean tiny, if someone looking so small that we call them cells or needle, then I don't have any other explanation.

The Tier above 2-A is Tier 1-C. So to be a higher Tier than 2-A is Low 1-C. Like being bigger than countable infinity is uncountable infinity.

But the countable infinite natural numbers is included within the intergers which some would assume to be bigger than them, yet they are also just countably infinite. So you can seem to be bigger than baseline 2-A infinity but you aren't actually any bigger.

The Tier above 2-A is Tier 1-C. So to be a higher Tier than 2-A is Low 1-C. Like being bigger than countable infinity is uncountable infinity.

But the countable infinite natural numbers is included within the intergers which some would assume to be bigger than them, yet they are also just countably infinite. So you can seem to be bigger than baseline 2-A infinity but you aren't actually any bigger.
They're not assuming it, they're looking at it.
If you are seeing something that's undeniable unlike imagining it w/o seeing and idt that professor paradox would do that stuff like imagining.

It's comparison. It's quite different.
Sigh. Dread, I've said it already, calling something needle because it looks small directly means it is small. Comparison, statement and all doesn't contradict anything here. They call it small or call it needle is samething.

There is direct visual of it being small + statement of it being small + intentions of making it look small = it is small.

There is no point in arguing against obvious.

Not in wiki. A statement is necessitated for these cases. If you are using Ultima's words for upgrade, then also infer that even Ultima said that those statements are indispensable and required.

Not in wiki. A statement is necessitated for these cases. If you are using Ultima's words for upgrade, then also infer that even Ultima said that those statements are indispensable and required.
I guarantee that ultima won't say that calling smth needle because it's look small doesn't mean it's small.

I think the fact that it's bigger is clear, personally. How insignificant does the 2-A structure need to be for a qualitative superiority?

Okay then as it's is quite clear that it's small, I think we can proceed on further if there is.
Not to my perspective, the doctor or scientist only said it is beyond. Also, don't say it is “quite clear”. Because as I have watched the video, I could say it is small due to immeasurable distance between them. And you can't revoke this perspective as you need an evidence to refute it.

I guarantee that ultima won't say that calling smth needle because it's look small doesn't mean it's small.
He said comparison statements can't be used for upgrade for these cases, however size statements can.

I think the fact that it's bigger is clear, personally. How insignificant does the 2-A structure need to be for a qualitative superiority?
If one or structure is just significantly bigger than 2A structure that's enough for low 1c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back