• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

Yobobojojo said:
Suddenly, Johann feels faster then he felt before.
[Giving the ring makes their speed equal to yours BTW. Thought I'd leave that out to see what you'd do.]
Cool concept man.

I notice someone landing next to us, although they seem to be doing so in slow-motion

"Oh hey......uhhhh......Xavier I think it was?"

I'm pretty sure it's a trap, but I'm too curious and overconfident to care. "My name is The Ripodanof Darg. Why did you ask me to get here? Are you the AI from that military base?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[France is being flooded in water. It's nothing important.
I was sleeping because i knocked myself out to get out of Overlord's Mean Look.]
[Oh no, I meant they population was literally turned into a puddle. As in they were liquified.]

"No I am not an AI. That was simply one of my drones. I would like to work together with you. You want to start a multi dimensional corporation correct? I think I could help with that"

[This world is supposed to have other pepople screwing it over than us. So I'm saying someone appeared there who liquified every single person in the country.]

"with "multi dimensional corporation" I meant a mafia. However, having found out that this world's system is potentially as easy to take over as our own's, I decided that I could get a bit more ambitios and create a multi-dimensional nation. As in, an Absolutist empire."

Blahblah9755 said:
[This world is supposed to have other pepople screwing it over than us. So I'm saying someone appeared there who liquified every single person in the country.]
[Are they dead? If not, can I summon Hapi and get him to de-liquefy them?]

"I would like to take over the world together with you. When we have done so I will go into space and you can have the earth"

PsychoWarper said:
[So this is basically My Hero Acidamia but most people became villians instead of heroes?]
[Nah, there are a lot of heroes aswell. But the villains make a bigger noise.]

Back