• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Been wanting to do this for a while, but now that this threads picking up steam again, I’ll probably do it for accuracy purposes:

Calculating My Combat Speed Cause Yes:

Naturally, as a pretty competitive person irl, I often try to spar with people at the dojo I train at that are way out of my skill/experience level, Usually 1st-3rd Dan black belts if I get the opportunity. Sometimes I get my a** handed to me, And sometimes through SHEER FORCE OF FRICKIN WILL I can at least give them a run for their money. And in some instances I can land some clean shots on them (It’s light touches only where I train no matter what belt you are, since we don’t like broken bones) before they can react effectively. Which I think can be used as a combat speed calc, especially since it’s me at my very best.

So, let’s calc it!

According to Google, the average male arm length is 25 inches, or 0.635 Metres, which we’ll use as my arms’ extension for a sort-of “punch speed” value. Since the peeps I can hit before they can react will logically only block after I already hit them, it’s fair to say that we’d have to include the retraction as well. Therefore, the distance my arm would travel in this timeframe would be 50 Inches, or 1.27 Metres.

Since the people I normally spar with are very experienced in what they do, I think it’s fair to say that they should be at least athletic human-peak human in terms of speed. Some will definitely be faster (Particularly the ones I can’t really beat normally lol) but speed in humans will vary, since it all depends on how much fast-twitch muscle fibers you have, how much you train them, etc. And not all of them will be gym people to train said muscle fibers like I am, lol. Some of them will be just casuals who do it for fun, but obviously are still very experienced and built upon this. So bear in mind that the reaction time I’m using here is being used as an overall average.

With that outta the way, let’s do some math

Da Math:

Vsbattles’ Definition of reaction time for these tiers, since it varies greatly, is 100 ms as a baseline for peak human reactions. So I’ll use that

1.27 (Distance in metres) / 0.1 (Average Timeframe for me to strike) = 12.7 M/S, Or Just Barely Superhuman Combat Speed.

Not as fast as Keith Lidells 20.1 M/S, but still solid 👍
You didn't answer my question tho
Can you take on her?

^ Oh, and as for kicks, leg length is way longer than arm length, AKA 30 Inches or 0.762 Metres, Adding up to 1.524 Metres including retraction, so my kick speed would 15.24 M/S, Still superhuman.

If she just uses whatever the forcefield is forever i can’t break through it (Wall Level+ >> Street Level) so it’d just be incon

Without it I stomp her no problem tho

If she just uses whatever the forcefield is forever i can’t break through it (Wall Level+ >> Street Level) so it’d just be incon

Without it I stomp her no problem tho
You know what?
You get any Pokémon of your choosing and you have to fight her with Low 2-C summoning are you winning?

Btw if I intend to make a profile of myself, would I put it on Joke battles or FC/OC? I have a feeling I’d need to put it in a blog post too since IRL human profiles generally aren’t allowed

Btw if I intend to make a profile of myself, would I put it on Joke battles or FC/OC? I have a feeling I’d need to put it in a blog post too since IRL human profiles generally aren’t allowed
I doubt you're allowed to do that on FC/OC unless you make a self-insert character that is litteraly just you. At the same time though, you don't have to say it's you, you could say it's some random OC you made that just so happens to have the same strength, speed, durability, name, age, interests, ect. It's all just a crazy coincidense

I doubt you're allowed to do that on FC/OC unless you make a self-insert character that is litteraly just you. At the same time though, you don't have to say it's you, you could say it's some random OC you made that just so happens to have the same strength, speed, durability, name, age, interests, ect. It's all just a crazy coincidense
That kinda feels like cheating tho, lol. Especially if I have the same stats as my irl self. I’ll probably just make it a blog post on Joke Battles or that

If it’s Tyler himself I’m screwed. Bro laughs off gunshots and is basically invincible and smart enough to make huge bombs to get rid of a bunch of peoples’ debt
Oh, and also tyler manipulated, erm, himself. HOW THE FRICK DO YOU DO THAT? I also can’t even see him unless I make myself incredibly sleep-deprived like the narrator was too. The only way to get rid of him is to shoot myself in the head like the narrator did, but 99 times out of 100 that will kill me as well

Back