• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

[Keishirou]

[I was tempted to grab the version without the 1-A stuff, but that version doesn't actually have a separate key]

[well..............

you could just restrict Conceptual Understanding

but having a 1 Hour time stop and a better version of D4C at once is totally balanced

not]

The massive amounts of arms are quickly re-absorbed, and i notice Walter has some kind of ring

"I guess that's the boon?"

"Honestly, it's probably better for them to think that's what's happening. The group we started with aten't even the only ones causing problems. Normal people need to be able to prepare."

I pull out my phone and several videos begin appearing as holographs, showing the destruction around the world.

"Giant swords crushing towns, buildings being sliced apart by strings, a whole country liquified, etc. the end really is coming."

[It was]

I stalk the largest group of people as a puddle of liquid metal from a distance, attempting to scan them.

"Oh yeah. But with the world in chaos, there will need to be someone to rise to lead them. And the best leaders have always been the ones with luck on their side. Wait a little longer for the fear to engulf the world, and when a saviour rises to the occasion... the masses will flock to me"

Hl3 or bust said:
The massive amounts of arms are quickly re-absorbed, and i notice Walter has some kind of ring

"I guess that's the boon?"
"Yep. It doubles speed. Do you want it? You probably need it more than me."

I chuckle before replying "Yeah, you're not wrong." Before taking the ring and putting it on, immediately feeling very hyper compared to how I was before

[charisma hax is cheating you bastard]

[@whynaut Las Vegas, though idk if you would be able to tell. If my powers didn't work during my brief spell of time erasure, they wouldn't have been messing up surveillance, though as soon as I got un-erased they'd screw up again, so you'd need to ask yobbo]

[It can probably be considered empathic manipulation. It keeps you from fleeing, which up til now you weren't really doing anyways. If you had precog you could arguably dodge it, by not looking, but since it should occur from looking a the opponent's face.]

Back