• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Composite Human's only note on it's profile prior to deletion on December 1 said:
Although the Real World composite profiles are banned in the wiki due to being unrealistic thought experiments, we made an exception for Composite Human because of its immense popularity.
Today is the 4th anniversary of composite human’s deletion. To celebrate it, I’ve decided to remaster & add extra stuff on it, which is here (in the profile I linked below these 2 paragraphs), & do a tournament on it.

If you’re worried about the profile being vandalized into a joke, the site has policies against vandalism & allows composites on-site. They even lock in the ports of some of the community-made versions of composites in the Real Life what-if? mergings verse page. You can always make a joke/wanked composite human through pre-existing profiles or create a new page for it. Even staff on-site are still active & you can always contact them for any concern for a composite page.

(Composite Human's remastered profile 232,984 bytes (Over 13.6x more bytes than the original))

Total On-going Matches: 13/38

Official Completed fair matches: 6/39
  • Wins: 1 (Unadded (3): Donkey Kong (Illumination), Figure (DOORS), 4 Chimpanzees, )
  • Losses: 2
  • Incons:
  • To honor Composite Human’s deletion year, let’s add at least 38 matches one last time on its JBW profile & that’s it for this tournament.
  • 24 of them max can be rematches from one of the outdated ones here, otherwise, feel free to come up with new characters to match against composite human.
    • Any matches I’ve made won’t count to the ultimate 38 matches count for variety & to add into the tournament. But I’ll restrict myself to 5 matches initially suggested by the suggester that have been posted for everyone here for the sake of time.
    • For now, I'll restrict matches up to 3 characters/entities for each user. If like, 2 months pass by and there aren't 8 or more suggested characters from any user besides me (H3), I'll raise the restriction to 5 entities per user.
      • The amount of suggestions are technically unlimited, but the matches from said user will be limited.
      • Once there are 2 suggestions each with a character from their distinct user they're from (besides me), I'll start the threads for the sake of efficiency.
      • The max suggestions that can be on the tournament are (38-(number of ongoing fair matches)) + 0 or 5 matches. There will be a bonus round by the end of the 38-43 matches.
  • If you want to make suggestions to add on the profile, they can be made in conjunction with this thread or this discussion thread for making any change/addition. Make sure the sources are credible and done in a sandbox first before implementing them into the profile.
    • When putting them into the profile, it's highly recommended link the reply the idea(s) originally came from into the edit to see where the idea/edit came from.
  • If any of the match conditions make composite human the underdog, I will bold the thread and prioritize bumping them first. I'll even try to get the users who know/originally suggested/support the match and any of its characters in the threads at hand to let the thread gain momentum.
  • All matches will be under VBW SBA conditions unless specified otherwise. This is to make stuff simple.
  • Matches will follow the standard VBW thread rules (including the one about disallowing putting up match results).
    • I'm currently trying to have the question of whether matches including VSBW+JBW profiles are allowed to be in the tournament answered. In the meantime, let's have some fun! Actually, you can add matches to profiles on JBW and not on the main or FC/OC sites. Doesn't stop us from stacking as many matches on the JBW as we can.
  • In order to make it as a legit match in the tournament, the suggestion has to be serious.
  • As an unwritten rule that needs to be written, all completed matches need to not be a stomp. The matches have to be fair.
  • All matches will be in Joke Battles Wiki's Vs Thread Forum area
  • If there's something I want to update about the CH profile and it's the same area that is or will be used as an argument in a debate at least once, or is frequently used, I will give everyone in the tournament a heads up on my planned changes there.
Count: 4/24
Vs…
Mine (Count: 1)
Count: 9 (total)
Vs…
Mine (Count: 1)
Grace notes
People notes
Stomps
Count: 2
Count: 25
  • [entity] ([match conditions]) @[USER who requested this] (Priority: [Yes/No/"N/A"]) ([suggestions initially suggested by this user and first posted amount])
copypaste:
  • () @ (Priority: ) ()
Count: 8
Count: 10
Count: 6

Last edited:
For rematches I think against Cancer would be interesting, especially if we take out human prior knowledge sinse It probable would alread know how to treat cancer
Also would like to see the battle against SCP-049 but this time a 1v1 with no weapons, just prior knowledge of the touch

also... https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-939_(SCP:SL)
Ok. Btw, I forgo to put the JBW remastered profile I've done over the past couple of months on the OP, which is this.

In the meantime, I'll eval and put this suggestion in after school.

For rematches I think against Cancer would be interesting, especially if we take out human prior knowledge sinse It probable would alread know how to treat cancer
Also would like to see the battle against SCP-049 but this time a 1v1 with no weapons, just prior knowledge of the touch

also... https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-939_(SCP:SL)
Which matches to you want to prioritize first? Those will be the matches I'll plan to put up in Joke Battles.

Okay I have a few suggestions. This list will be kind of long. At the bottom I'll put the 2 matches I want as a main priority out of this list

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is one. Giving them both a day of prep time or so could make for an interesting match

Rematch between CH and Connor

Composite Human w/ weaponry (And maybe prior knowledge?) vs Wendigo (Until Dawn)

Homelander (Composite human gets a week/month of prep (Whatever's more fair) & access to all weaponry up to 8-B)

MCU Iron Man (Iron Man Suits are restricted, both sides get 1 month of prep time)

Look-See (Canon Look-See is used and CH has prior knowledge. Fight takes place in a decent sized house)

Art The Clown (Comp Human has 6 hours of prep, access to weapons 9-C & below and prior knowledge. Art has prior knowledge on CH and his full arsinal)

Batman (DCEU) (Both have 1 year of prep time)

Of these, my 2 prioritized matches are the following:

Composite Human vs Homelander (Composite human gets a week/month of prep (Whatever's more fair) & access to all weaponry up to 8-B)

Composite Human vs Ayanokoji (Both have a day of prep time, Ayano's 2nd key is used, fight takes place in a standard high school)

Everything else I just added for fun

Funny thing, composite human always has prior knoldge of the oponent sinse It includes users of VS WIKI FANDOM on It's composition

Funny thing, composite human always has prior knoldge of the oponent sinse It includes users of VS WIKI FANDOM on It's composition
iirc, SBA assumes that they have no prior knowledge unless stated which is ironic considering how CH is the humans that wrote the fictional characters as well as the VS Battle wiki users making the thread

Also quick question how come CH isn't Extraordinary Genius? I think he qualifies for it pretty well being the combination of every human ever

iirc, SBA assumes that they have no prior knowledge unless stated which is ironic considering how CH is the humans that wrote the fictional characters as well as the VS Battle wiki users making the thread
They do have knoldge as long It's somehing they know in verse, like vulture if putted to fight against Iron Man he will know he is tony stark for exemple, for CH every character in existence is fictional and she knows about them

Holy shit that remastered profile is incredible! (Missing sand and thread manip tho... also would Composite Human have resistance to soul attacks due to souls just not existing irl)?

Composite Human VS Shinei Nouzen
(Chosen for the two's peak human physicality and also control pretty strong machinery, but not busted machinery. Shinei only has the same Peak Human reactions for the first 20 seconds of the fight, both have all of their possible vehicles be behind them for them to enter, both have everything)

Composite Human VS Luz Noceda
(SCIENCE VS MAGIC!!! Luz's glyphs will reach a minimum of Wall level, and a maximum of Building level, Titan Luz isn't allowed. Luz will be in-character and Composite Human will do whatever they can to win. Both have everything, and Composite Human also has immediate access to a General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon)

Missing sand and thread manip tho
Well, I was trying to follow the unwritten rule that the stuff has to be OP and distinct from most people's abilities, otherwise the human might still retain limited size/blood manipulation as a base ability lol.
(Chosen for the two's peak human physicality and also control pretty strong machinery, but not busted machinery. Shinei only has the same Peak Human reactions for the first 20 seconds of the fight, both have all of their possible vehicles be behind them for them to enter, both have everything)

(SCIENCE VS MAGIC!!! Luz's glyphs will reach a minimum of Wall level, and a maximum of Building level, Titan Luz isn't allowed. Luz will be in-character and Composite Human will do whatever they can to win. Both have everything, and Composite Human also has immediate access to a General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon)
K.

049's match is up and running! Your time to shine @JustANormalLemon!
images

Composite human intelligence is like of William J Sidis in his brightest ways he can made a good ass weapons Polar bear and giganlo is just a good fight.
If combined one the fight is just another level entirely.

Holy shit that remastered profile is incredible! (Missing sand and thread manip tho... also would Composite Human have resistance to soul attacks due to souls just not existing irl)?

Here's the thread for Luz @MaybeWantsToEdit!

You know what would be interesting? Human vs ditto, no prepare timend VH get 1 eele weapon, 1 ranged weapon and 1 veicle of his choosing, ditto ha. Prepare time to copy the human

Can the tournament include FCOC and serious profile Joke Battles characters?
Technically. I mean, as long as the suggestions are serious.

If you want to make a joke match, you can always make it yourself in JBW forum or a fun and games forum in either site forum.

Composite Human vs Firestar (Warriors) (Base Composite human and base Firestar is used and Firestar's Environmental Destruction is restricted) (Priority: Yes)
Composite Human vs Ryley Robinson (Comp human has access to all technologies up to 8-B, Ryley has all equipment. both have 1-2 weeks of prep time, battle would ideally take place in or near an ocean) (Priority: No)

Back