• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

The lightning strikes close to me... "??????????????!!!!!!!UH.... uunds" Still don't wake up."

[Almost woke up, try a bit better.]

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

I create a massive lightning storm that only strikes lightning around Walter.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Hearing and seeing the lighting after coming to the desert with SNI I head over to where the lightning striked.

"HUZZAH! JESUS **** WHAT?!" I yell, and look around. Oh.

"Huh. That worked. Let's get out of here."

[Hey Yobo, what time is it in game?]

PsychoWarper said:
After turning on my TV I got the emergency report of huge pillars of light and millions dead.
It seems those psychopaths plan to kill everyone I think while flying back to America.
[There should be stuff going on all over the planet as well. For example, France's population is currently a puddle cause I decided the news says so.]

[Dont know about the ring but im currently flying to the desert]

[@Blah oh didnt see that, only knew about the pillars of light in america]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"HUZZAH! JESUS **** WHAT?!" I yell, and look around. Oh.

"Huh. That worked. Let's get out of here."

[Hey Yobo, what time is it in game?]
[12:00]

RRTheEndMan said:
[what ring? where are you? what are you doing?]
[I "killed" Stand, except not. I talked with Omni (God of this world), and got a ring that doubles the speed of whoever uses it. I gave it to HI3.

Melvin used some shit in me, so i KO'd myself to get out of it.

We are in a desert in North America.]

[Blah and Monarch are planning to take over the world

Me, Crimson, Overlord and ,soon, Psycho are in a desert in north america

Crimson got a speed-doubling ring for beating Stand and gave it to me]

"We meet again", the drone says,"I have a proposal for you. Meet me at these coordinates"

The drone gives the coordinates of a point in a forrest.

[France is being flooded in water. It's nothing important.

I was sleeping because i knocked myself out to get out of Overlord's Mean Look.]

I open Google maps and start Flying towards that point. I notice that it seems like this world is really aclone of earth, so my knowledge of the former could help me in conquering this one.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[France is being flooded in water. It's nothing important.

I was sleeping because i knocked myself out to get out of Overlord's Mean Look.]
[Oh ok. I thought there was an epidemic that literally turned you into a puddle. Was there another crazy mass murederer that killed a million people and I should have noticed?]

Suddenly, Johann feels faster then he felt before.

[Giving the ring makes their speed equal to yours BTW. Thought I'd leave that out to see what you'd do.]

[Oh ok. I thought there was an epidemic that literally turned you into a puddle. Was there another crazy mass murederer that killed a million people and I should have noticed?]

[No, that's stuff being said in the news. Nothing important.]

Back