• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

Wow, 6 already. That's something.

Registration and Meta

People who exist:

Name: Xavier/Psycho

Appearance: Like dis, 194 cm (6'4")

Verse of Origin: Nasuverse

Character: Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Name: Melvin/Overlord

Appearance: this

Verse of Origin: Warhammer Kilian

Character: Dusknoir

Name: Walter Vincent/Crimson

Appearence: Like Noctis, but with a normal outfit

Verse of Origin: Real World

Character: Groudo, Mega Man (Classic)

Name: Johann Valentine/HL3

Appearance: Bares a resemblence to Voltaire if he was bulkier and 6' 5", generally just wears a t-shirt, jacket and sweat pants

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: SCP-3589

Name: Barian Roth/Dragon

Appearance:[1]

Verse of Origin: Monster Hunter

Character
: Acnologia

Name: Reggy/Monarch

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Bungou Stray Dogs

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Higashikawa_Mamoru

Name: Michael Baxter/NPC/Yobo

Appearance: 5"10, black hair, baseball cap, wears a blue jacket.

Verse of Origin: Ninjago (Hopefully I'm don't look like a LEGO via Verse Equal)

Character: Funny Valentine, Jean Pierre Polnareff

Name: Douglas Phillip Harris/Spider Kaiju

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/0rfOP2a.jpg

Verse Of Origin: The Real World/Earth

Character: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kefka_Palazzo

Name:Odd/Blah

Appearance: Disheveled bleach white hair that goes down to his feet, 2.4m height, massive athletic build, eyes and expression that make people want to run away, wears a white long sleeved shirt, gloves, and pants, and carries a large ax with him wherever he goes. He has since reached 2.405 m.

Verse of Origin: Unknown

Character: Finé, Miki

Name: The Ripodanof Darg/RR

Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, 1.90, wears costly stuff

Verse of Origi: Real Life

Character: Set (Riordan); Zygarde (Complete)

Name: Whyr Nauth

Appearance: Looks like this guy. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/378/564/673.png

Verse of Origin: Vertigo

Character: Ultro , Icarax

The attacks hit my back. They hurt, some acid burns a bit of skin off, but mostly fine.

I use ancient power in a rock bellow Johann and throw it far away.

"It's just you and me this time!" I say to the Mochi man, going for a punch on his head.

[okay]

Steven moves out of the way quickly, using the intangibility of the mochi to avoid the majority

"Do you even have a reason to attack me?"

"Yes, and im not telling you"

I use earth power, creating a violent burst of energy to come out of the ground bellow Mochi man.

Steven moves out of the way, but the burst burns most of the mochi off of his body. He regenerates, but it leaves him singed.

"So you haven't killed tons of people already?"

I sigh "Yes, i have. But never a innocent. Never. Don't even try to compare yourself with me, you sadistic ****!"

I clap my hands and a gigantic explosion of magma, fire and thunder happens in front of the Mochi man, said explosion pierces the night sky.

The explosion's might is incredible, and is more then enough to kill Steven. However...

Right before the impact hits, time freezes up for you. You can still see and perceive, but the rest of the world has gone still.

Suddenly, a man appears in a familiar tuxedo appears in front of you. It's Omni, and he seems to be studying you intensely.

Suddenly, you see Steven disappear, and you suddenly can move again, despite your surroundings being still.

"I simply wanted to prevent you from killing this man. Truth be told, if any of you had killed each other the first day I would have simply revived you. However, you've triumphed over him, and thus I will respect that and grant you a reprieve. He will not be returned to this world until the sundown of the next day."

Omni seems to ponder something for a second.

"I also wanted to discuss something with you."

"Was the one called Johann Valentine a hinderance or asset in your fight against the one called Steven?"

"I will ask one last thing. If you had to do it over, would you rely on that advantage again?"

"Tricky question... Although i would mostly rely on that, i would try to use my powers better. Im not using my earth and heat powers as much as i should be."

"Hmm....."

Omni studies you for what seems like a eternity. Eventually, though, he speaks once more.

"I see the truth of what you say. Though you have not reached a particular special or impressive level, your analysis intrigues me. Thus, you have earned a small favor."

Omni holds out his hand. In it lies a ring.

"Though this is merely a trinket compared to what I may grant, it will serve you well. This ring will increase your speed twofold, though it may serve others better then it will serve you."

Time resumes, and in the blink of an eye, Omni is gone.

"I will continue to watch what change you bring."

The ring has been placed in the palm of your hand.

"Thank you Omni."

I put the ring on, now being able to run at half the speed of light.

"Mochi guy will be back tomorrow? We will see if he learns his leason.

I gotta go back to Johann."

I get out of the massive crater left by my explosion and quickly get to Johann.

"Sooo... i have some news!" i say to Johann.

[When i read the explosion was more than strong enough to kill Stand, i almost had a heart attack dude.

You did a good job Yobo]

Before Johann says anything i take some time to think to myself.

It's clear at this point that the powers we have are from fictional universes. I gotta keep track of which is which.

Me: No idea to be honest. Maybe a pokemón? Which one then?

Johann: No idea.

Mochi guy: I think there was a new dude in One Piece with his powers, but i stoped reading One Piece so no idea.

Melvin: No idea about his powers, although he seems to come from Warhammer 40k.

Lucky dude: No idea.

Ax murderer dude: No idea.

Xavier: He is Gilgamesh, no doubt.

Bariah: Someone from Fairy Tail.

Clown dude: He is Kefka of all people...

Other guys: No idea.

I need to learn more about everyone's power more...

I also look behind to see the crater i made was a bit bigger than i expected. It's like 10 kilometers holy shit.

I stop using super speed and wait for Johann to talk.

"I don't know man, weird stuff happened" I say to Odd.

"Also I may have spread notes everywhere saying the end has come, so with the moon and the giant pillar of light and the cities being destroyed and the earthquakes, I'm pretty sure some people will be convinced it's the apocalypse"

PsychoWarper said:
[What have I missed?]
[Me and HI3 fight Stand's character (controled by Yobo). I "killed" him with a big Kabom, but Omni stops time to talk to me for a bit.

Bassicaly Stand didn't actualy die, he will come back next day (It's night time in America), Omni and i talk some stuff and i get a ring that doubles my speed.]

Back