• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Thanks to Rayfire for inspiring me to make this

Title says it all. This has been done quite a few times on Vs Battles Wiki, as well as other VS thread sites like ComicVine, but I wanted to make one for FC/OC since I'm more involved in this community and the last one of these was like 3 years ago

So you more-or-less have 2 choices with this. You can either take it seriously and actually powerscale yourself, or you can meme and make jokes with it. It's entirely up to you. If you choose to seriously powerscale yourself, than be honest about your real life stats. Or don't. It's the internet, nobody will know. And honestly I doubt anyone will care

If threads like this for some reason aren't allowed as they involve powerscaling actual people, then I'll just change it to being a strictly meme/wank thread where we come up with dumb silly ideas for how powerful we are

Note: Unless both parties are chill with it, please don't try to debate if you could beat another person in this thread in real life. I feel like that could get pretty messy with us throwing insults at each others actual real life physical capabilities. This is just meant to be for fun, not an excuse for us to insult each other on what we physically can and can't do irl. Feel free to debate the meme powerscaling all you want though, that seems like it would be pretty fun

So to start this off, I'll give an example for an actual legit power scaling of myself, and an example of a joke power scaling of myself
Tier: 10-B physically, 9-C with Weapons, 9-B with vehicles
Name: ReximusMaximus, ThePrimalHunter, real name unknown
Classification: Human, High School Senior, Choir Singer, Cross Country & Track Runner, CNA Student, Vs Battles Wiki & FC/OC Member

Powers and Abilities: Martial Arts (I took Kempo Karate classes when I was younger and did it for a few years. I faught in several martial arts tournaments and won a few of them. And although I've been out of practice for a little while, I do still retain some of the stuff I learned. I also recently joined a kickboxing class, so my skill should be increasing soon), Skilled Marksman (I hit this in the dead center from ~200 yards away without using a scope, so I'd say I'm not a half bad marksman. I can also land headshots from good distances away with waterguns), Pressure Points (I know basic pressure points such as the throat, liver, and solar plexus, and how to strike them. Also, when in classes to become a CNA, they litteraly teach you the pressure points of the body. This is mainly so that you can avoid giving paitents pressure injuries by accident, but strike people on those spots and I doubt it will feel great), Resistance to Pain (I can hardley feel anything on my hands or feet, and have not noticed large bleeding wounds on them for large amounts of time. Due to the tism, I don't properly process pain, allowing me to withstand more pain than a typical person and have even impressed doctors and peers with how much pain I can take)

Attack Potency: Human level physically (I'm a very active and athletic person, running track and working out in the gym, as well as rock climbing and kickboxing, but I'm also pretty small. I'm only 5' 6" & 120 lbs, so I don't have much mass or size to put behind my strikes. But I should be this tier due to the fact that I'm still a very fit and healthy person and if I had a bit more size, would probably qualify for 10-B+ or even 10-A. I can also wrestle with my friend, who we'll call M so that I don't have to expose his actual name, who is a very active person as well, being a varsity runner and decent golf player, though he typically gains the upper hand due to his superior weight and general size. I'm also stronger than my friend who we'll call S. She was able to beat another girl, who I'll call "A", in a fight. "A" could slam another girls head against a stone piller hard enough to cause the other girl to start badly bleeding), Street level with weaponry (I have access to firearms and knives), Wall level with vehicles (I have a car which can reach wall level AP)

Speed: Athletic Human travel speed (Ran a 100 meter dash in 12.31 seconds, which is 8.12 m/s), likely higher with reaction & combat speed (When I was younger I could dodge and block attacks from other martial artists during sparring and tournament matches, though I think my reaction speed has slowed since), Subsonic with vehicles (The fastest I've gone in my car was 90 mph), Supersonic attack speed with firearms

Lifting Strength: Average Human Level (My max bench is 130 lbs [58.9 kg], my max deadlift is 160 lbs [72.5 kg], and my max squat is 165 lbs [74.8 kg]. Some of these I might be able to push into Above Average Human if at maximum stamina & motivation, but that's kind of a stretch)

Striking Strength: Human Level

Durability:
At least Human Level (I can tank hits from M without any issue during wrestling matches, often coming out with nothing more than very light bruising. I've had some pretty brutal bike wrecks [such as falling off of a small cliff onto rocks or crashing into a tree at high speed] and was able to walk away from them without any permenant injuries or being hospitalized. When I was in martial arts I was uninjured after powerful strikes from fighters a lot bigger than me)

Stamina: Athletic (I very frequently run in 5k races and run cross country and track in my high school. The furthest I've ran is 12 miles, which I did in under 2 hours and still had the stamina to go to a rock climbing wall and climb for an additional hour afterwards, though once I got home I immediately headed to my bed)

Range: Standard melee range

Intelligence: Above Average (I'm a straight A student [ignoring that one time I failed chemistry my sophmore year] and often don't need to study for complicated tests. I got a 29 on the ACT, a 120 average on my IQ test, with one of the categories being a 135, and I'm currently taking college CNA and med classes while still in high school. Granted, I also don't have the best common sense in the world and I'm pretty impulsive & immature, so I'm not rocking every category)

Weaknesses: Normal human weaknesses. I do have moderate autism and thus have trouble in social settings. I also get overwhelmed when there are too many noises in one area, though I can negate this through diffrent actions. Although I have been in plenty of fights via martial arts, I have never been in an actual legit street fight before
Tier: 0 (I once cooked minute rice in 59 seconds. I trancend the tiering system itself as well as the concept of reality. Even the highest layer of Tier 0 is an injustice to my power. My mommy also says I'm tough, only further supporting this rating)

Speed: FTL (As a child I ran up the stairs after turning off the lights before the monster that is summoned by turning off the downstairs lights could get me. This creature can move at minimum light speed), Infinite by sprinting up the stairs on all fours

Durability: Ourterversal+++++++ (I once stubbed my toe and cried for only 2 hours 😎. I also stepped on a lego and didn't instantly die)

Intelligence: At least Supergenius (I watched Adam Ruins Everything and now I can annoy my friends with random tidbits of information about nearly anything until the end of time. I once figured out the villian in a scooby doo episode before the characters did and was correct)

Weaknesses: Too cool, epic, awesome, and humble for my own good
So, what is your power level? Serious & meme answers welcome

Last edited:
Ayyy Let’s all gang up on Composite human and pray that we can win

Tier: 9-C, Higher via sheer kinetic energy | 9-C to 9-B
Key: By Himself | With Prep time
Name:
Rayfire (Online name), Real name classified
Classification: Human, Student, Powerscaler, Storywriter

Powers & Abilities:
  • Peak Human Physical Characteristics (Low-End)
  • Martial Arts (Trains actively in karate, and formerly trained in Taekwondo. frequently mimics Mike Tyson)
  • Acrobatics (Hypermobility; Can jump over wooden fences in a single jump, Can do complex martial arts techniques, like 360 roundhouses)
  • Pressure Points (Knows about areas like the solar plexus to paralyse opponents, and can target muscle groups to disable movement, like the quadriceps or obliques)
  • Limited Empowerment (Via Epic Music)
  • Immense (But not quite supernatural) Willpower (Can force himself to go through an entire day like normal, which includes training, studying, cooking, chores, and an intensive 1 hour exam, on only a couple hours of sleep, though he still lost focus for a few moments at times. Frequently pushes himself to the limit trying to defeat black-belts or people way out of his league skill-wise in sparring, though depending on their size he can still end up losing if he isn’t careful.)
  • Limited Hacking (Can forcefully kick people off of networks with specific apps using his phone. Changed the name of his houses’ internet to “Virus” in order to trick neighbours into not using it)
  • Limited Dream Manipulation (Can force himself to have a lucid dream, though this sometimes fails and has required multiple attempts in the past)
  • Preparation (All Types)
Limited Resistances To:
  • High Temperatures (Can wear a jacket for 2 hours on a relatively hot day, and despite being sweaty, he was mostly unbothered by the heat.)
Attack Potency: Street Level (Can punch this hard. Though his kicks should be much stronger than this.) Higher via sheer kinetic energy (He weighs 70 Kilograms, and can run 8.4 M/S, plugging that into a kinetic energy calculator gives you 2.5 KJ) | Street Level To Wall Level (Can get weapons with prep time, such as baseball bats, knives, and possibly guns depending on the environment. Could Google and get the resources needed to potentially make bombs or explosives)

Speed: Athletic Human (Can run 200 meters on a field track in 23.72 seconds, which is 8.4 M/S.) With Higher, Possibly Peak Human Combat Speed and reactions (Has a reaction speed of 152 ms on Human Benchmark, but taking away the average ping on his computer according to Meter.Net of 48ms, would make it 104 ms. Should be considerably faster in combat)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human to Athletic Human (His proven one-rep Max is 100 KG on a bench press, though he sometimes fails to do this depending on his current mood. His deadlift is far greater, at 185 KG, though this depends on his mood as well)

Striking Strength: Street Level

Durability: Street Level
(Should be able to tank his own hits. Has smacked into other humans whilst running accidentally, and suffered no notable injuries. Can take hits from people slightly bigger than him, and Survived falling off a small cliff when he was younger.)

Stamina: Athletic Human (Almost always performs at the top of his class in Physical Education, And scored a 12/6 On the Beep Test, and only stopped because he had suffered a really dry throat.) Way Higher Pain Tolerance (His friend accidentally hit him in the groin with a hydroflask, though he was more annoyed than in pain.)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with some kicks or weapons

Intelligence: Above Average (Scored 115 on an IQ Test. Frequently gets 80-90% On his school examinations, And can compete with 1300 ELO Chess Bots. Can stalemate froggytron, an active college student, in a lengthy debate. Can figure out how to beat some SAW traps fairly quickly whilst watching the movie for the first time)

Standard Equipment: IPhone X

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Which can sometimes hinder his intelligence. Can be hopelessly naive when pushing himself to the limit in a fight. Has Ego-Lifted Before

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Last edited:
Nice! Just a quick correction on some stats that look a bit off
Attack Potency: Street Level (At his best can Kick this hard, or 1.6 KJ according to this)
Joule-meters =/= Joules. Mike Tyson's punching strength has a higher force and he was 1.6 KJ too. Stuff such as foot-lbs & Joule-meters are really confusing, but all I know is that they're not a 1-1 scale to the joules we use for powerscaling
With Higher, Possibly Peak Human Combat Speed and reactions (Has a reaction speed of 152 ms on Human Benchmark, but taking away the average ping on his computer according to Meter.Net of 48ms, would make it 104 ms. Should be considerably faster in combat)
Idk if you'd actually subtract the ping from it or not. 104 ms is on par with world record reaction speeds, so either you should probably call guinness or the prior 152 ms is more accurate

Overall it looks awesome, and congrats on being one of the strongest Vs Battles Wiki users I've ever seen

Ayyy Let’s all gang up on Composite human and pray that we can win

Tier: 9-C, Higher via sheer kinetic energy | 9-C to 9-B
Key: By Himself | With Prep time
Name:
Rayfire (Online name), Real name classified
Classification: Human, Student, Powerscaler, Storywriter

Powers & Abilities:
  • Martial Arts (Trains actively in karate, and formerly trained in Taekwondo. frequently mimics Mike Tyson)
  • Acrobatics (Hypermobility; Can jump over wooden fences in a single jump, Can do complex martial arts techniques, like 360 roundhouses)
  • Pressure Points (Knows about areas like the solar plexus to paralyse opponents, and can target muscle groups to disable movement, like the quadriceps or obliques)
  • Limited Empowerment (Via Epic Music)
  • Immense (But not quite supernatural) Willpower (Can force himself to go through an entire day like normal, which includes training, studying, cooking, chores, and an intensive 1 hour exam, on only a couple hours of sleep, though he still lost focus for a few moments at times. Frequently pushes himself to the limit trying to defeat black-belts or people way out of his league skill-wise in sparring, though depending on their size he can still end up losing if he isn’t careful.)
  • Limited Hacking (Can forcefully kick people off of networks with specific apps using his phone. Changed the name of his houses’ internet to “Virus” in order to trick neighbours into not using it)
  • Limited Dream Manipulation (Can force himself to have a lucid dream, though this sometimes fails and has required multiple attempts in the past)
Limited Resistances To:
  • High Temperatures (Can wear a jacket for 2 hours on a relatively hot day, and despite being sweaty, he was mostly unbothered by the heat.)
Attack Potency: Street Level (At his best can Kick this hard, or 1.6 KJ according to this. Though his punches should be somewhat weaker than this.) Higher via sheer kinetic energy (He weighs 70 Kilograms, and can run 8.4 M/S, plugging that into a kinetic energy calculator gives you 2.5 KJ) | Street Level To Wall Level (Can get weapons with prep time, such as baseball bats, knives, and possibly guns depending on the environment. Could Google and get the resources needed to potentially make bombs or explosives)

Speed: Athletic Human (Can run 200 meters on a field track in 23.72 seconds, which is 8.4 M/S.) With Higher, Possibly Peak Human Combat Speed and reactions (Has a reaction speed of 152 ms on Human Benchmark, but taking away the average ping on his computer according to Meter.Net of 48ms, would make it 104 ms. Should be considerably faster in combat)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human to Athletic Human (His proven one-rep Max is 100 KG on a bench press, though he sometimes fails to do this depending on his current mood. His deadlift is far greater, at 185 KG, though this depends on his mood as well)

Striking Strength: Street Level

Durability: Street Level
(Should be able to tank his own hits. Has smacked into other humans whilst running accidentally, and suffered no notable injuries. Can take hits from people slightly bigger than him, and Survived falling off a small cliff when he was younger.)

Stamina: Athletic Human (Almost always performs at the top of his class in Physical Education, And scored a 12/6 On the Beep Test, and only stopped because he had suffered a really dry throat.) Way Higher Pain Tolerance (His friend accidentally hit him in the groin with a hydroflask, though he was more annoyed than in pain.)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with some kicks or weapons

Intelligence: Above Average (Scored 115 on an IQ Test. Frequently gets 80-90% On his school examinations, And can compete with 1300 ELO Chess Bots. Can stalemate froggytron, an active college student, in a lengthy debate. Can figure out how to beat some SAW traps fairly quickly whilst watching the movie for the first time)

Standard Equipment: IPhone X

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Which can sometimes hinder his intelligence. Can be hopelessly naive when pushing himself to the limit in a fight. Has Ego-Lifted Before

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
Blah blah blah verse scaling

Nice! Just a quick correction on some stats that look a bit off

Joule-meters =/= Joules. Mike Tyson's punching strength has a higher force and he was 1.6 KJ too. Stuff such as foot-lbs & Joule-meters are really confusing, but all I know is that they're not a 1-1 scale to the joules we use for powerscaling

Idk if you'd actually subtract the ping from it or not. 104 ms is on par with world record reaction speeds, so either you should probably call guinness or the prior 152 ms is more accurate

Overall it looks awesome, and congrats on being one of the strongest Vs Battles Wiki users I've ever seen
Yeah, makes sense. Forgor that using random calculators isn’t always reliable, but thanks for pointing it out 👍

On the first thread you linked there was a dude that said he was High-End Subsonic 💀 Some people be thinking they’re Ayanokoji or sumthin THEY should call Guinness Fr

On the first thread you linked there was a dude that said he was High-End Subsonic 💀 Some people be thinking they’re Ayanokoji or sumthin THEY should call Guinness Fr
I saw a dude on another thread unironically claim he was Tier 8 for durability. Either some people really overestimate themselves or that guy needs to go to the UFC and become the greatest fighter humanity has ever seen

I saw a dude on another thread unironically claim he was Tier 8 for durability. Either some people really overestimate themselves or that guy needs to go to the UFC and become the greatest fighter humanity has ever seen
Ain’t no way 💀
Durability: At least Human Level
Also, I don’t remember where it said, but humans by default have street level durability. If I punched you in the chest with a half-arsed effort you wouldn’t just keel over and die instantly

Bro please which thread is that I wanna see what the reasoning for Tier 8 was 💀

Also, I don’t remember where it said, but humans by default have street level durability. If I punched you in the chest with a half-arsed effort you wouldn’t just keel over and die instantly
True, humans can survive Street level attacks and still survive. But often, normal people are hospitalised from 9-C attacks. I could theoretically, survive a full powered punch from you, but you'll likely break a bone or 2 and I might need to pay a visit to the local hospital. So while I can survive Street level attacks, I won't come out fine. Same with 10-A attacks, which could still cause bad injuries to me. But at minimum, I can take at least Human level attacks without any major injuries

True, humans can survive Street level attacks and still survive. But often, normal people are hospitalised from 9-C attacks. I could theoretically, survive a full powered punch from you, but you'll likely break a bone or 2 and I might need to pay a visit to the local hospital. So while I can survive Street level attacks, I won't come out fine. Same with 10-A attacks, which could still cause bad injuries to me. But at minimum, I can take at least Human level attacks without any major injuries
Ah, okie dokie, makes sense then

My dog is a golden doodle and I think he is a adult yeye
It depends on how big your golden doodle is, but even on the high-end most are only 90 lbs, so I'd say for bite force they're about 10-C+ to maybe baseline 10-B if you have a particularly big & strong one

Most dogs that have 10-A to 9-C bite forces are bigger dogs that are bred for stuff such as hunting and working, such as german shepards, pitbulls, ect. Golden doodles were bred to be therapy dogs & guide dogs, so they likely won't be as strong as other dogs that are similar size simply due to not having as high of a psi and not being bred for stuff like bite force & strength

Tier: 10-B, 9-B with Go-kart | 9-B
Key: Base (Irl) | With Prep time
Name:
Javenplayz253, Javen
Classification: Human, Student, Illustrator

Powers & Abilities:
  • Martial Arts (Knows some martial art techniques, Copies Some of Sonic's melee moves)
    • Limited Accelerated Development (Can mimic some fictional character's melee moves)
  • Limited Empowerment (Via Music Specifically: Colors of the heart, or Letters goodbye)
  • Somewhat Willpower (Thinks on what his childhood heroes would do and it pushes him to the extent that he'll move on from nearly anything)
  • Limited Body control (Can make his body into weird forms, and sometimes does intense yoga poses)
  • Rage Power (When enraged he can quickly grow his statistics to people who enraged him)
  • Social Influencing (Can trick people to the point where they believe his Jokes)
Limited Resistance To:
  • Sound Manipulation (Can Withstand some High pitch noises)
Attack Potency: Human Level (Comparable to people who can harm him), Wall Level With Go-kart (his go kart's Kinetic energy can go up to 448 Kj) | Wall Level (With enough prep-time he can get access to various weapons, and he'll notably get his Go-kart)

Speed: Athletic Human (Comparable but overall inferior to his dog who can reach 35 mph at top speeds)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Can Carry his dog at times)

Striking Strength: Human, Wall Level with Go-kart and Preparation

Durability: Athletic Human (Can tank attacks from his Dog who cut him deep on his hand, can tank (though he had to get stitches) getting rammed at a table at high speeds, Has tanked many more things that are VERY painful)

Stamina: Low Average to Average (Has Asthma, though it only applies when he stops running)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons

Intelligence: Above Average (Knows how to code, Comparable to some users on vs battle forum Like Rayfire, Froggytron, Veneficauthor, and Leoepicgamer8910, Usually gets Bs to As on his School tests, expert on Circumference equations Aswell As Explosion calculations)

Standard Equipment: Boxing gloves, Nerf Double punch gun, Sonic shoes

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Aswell as Asthma, Hates getting into fights, is cowardly

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Any comments?

Last edited:
Tier: 9-C, 9-B with Go-kart | 9-B
Key: Base (Irl) | With Prep time
Name:
Javenplayz253, Javen
Classification: Human, Student, Illustrator

Powers & Abilities:
  • Martial Arts (Knows some martial art techniques, Copies Some of Sonic's melee moves)
    • Limited Accelerated Development (Can mimic some fictional character's melee moves)
  • Limited Empowerment (Via Music Specifically: Colors of the heart, or Letters goodbye)
  • Somewhat Willpower (Thinks on what his childhood heroes would do and it pushes him to the extent that he'll move on from nearly anything)
  • Limited Body control (Can make his body into weird forms, and sometimes does intense yoga poses)
  • Rage Power (When enraged he can quickly grow his statistics to people who enraged him)
Limited Resistance To:
  • Sound Manipulation (Can Withstand some High pitch noises)
Attack Potency: Street Level (Comparable to people who can harm him), Wall Level With Go-kart (his go kart's Kinetic energy can go up to 448 Kj) | Wall Level (With enough prep-time he can get access to various weapons, and he'll notably get his Go-kart)

Speed: Athletic Human (Comparable but overall inferior to his dog who can reach 35 mph at top speeds)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Can Carry his dog at times)

Striking Strength: Street Level, Wall Level with Go-kart and Preparation

Durability: Street Level (Can tank attacks from his Dog who cut him deep on his hand, can tank (though he had to get stitches) getting rammed at a table at high speeds, Has tanked many more things that are VERY painful)

Stamina: Low Average to Average (Has Asthma, though it only applies when he stops running)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Extended Melee Range with weapons

Intelligence: Above Average (Knows how to code, Comparable to some users on vs battle forum Like Rayfire, Froggytron, Veneficauthor, and Leoepicgamer8910, Usually gets Bs to As on his School tests, expert on Circumference equations Aswell As Explosion calculations)

Standard Equipment: Boxing gloves, Nerf Double punch gun, Sonic shoes

Weaknesses: Normal Human Weaknesses. Has ADHD, Aswell as Asthma, Hates getting into fights, is cowardly,

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Any comments?
So I do have a few things I want to comment on

So for durability, as said earlier, the dog bite would likely only be 10-C+ to 10-B. Aso, depending on how fast you rammed into the table and who rammed you into it, that could be anywhere from 10-B to 10-A. Most of the durability feats I think only fall into human level, maybe athlete level at the highest. Also, you said that you have a golden poodle. They usually weigh up to 90 lbs, or 41 kg, Below Average Human Level. Minimum for Above Average Human is 180 lbs. Your dog is 2x the high-end average?

Keep in mind, Street level is defined as:
Characters or objects that stand at the threshold of human strength and capabilities, represented by Olympic level athletes or rigorously trained martial artists, as well as larger animals
Now for all I know, you are a peak human at the threshold of human strength, but from the feats you listed, I don't think that they qualify for this

Everything else looks great, though those 2 are likely lower than you put them at, unless your dog actually is that massive and you did actually tank something we would consider Street level without any bad injury/hospitalisation, in which case good on you

You might also be meming and I might just be dumb too. That's always possible

Last edited:
let me get in on this

Tier: 10-C, 1-C with Dimensional Manipulation
Name: LeoEpic
Classification: 200 IQ idiot

Powers and Abilities:
  • Weak-Ahh Physical Characteristics
  • Genius Intelligence
  • Dimensional Manipulation
Attack Potency: Below Average Human Level (I'm weak af irl) Complex Multiverse Level with Dimensional Manipulation (Totally clowned on Super Archie Sonic that one time)

Speed: Peak Human (I'm fast af boiiii), Immeasurable with Dimensional Manipulation (Beat Archie Sonic in a race)

Lifting Strength: Class -1 (I'm very weak

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Level

Durability: Boundless
(I stepped on a Lego and didn't die)

Stamina: Infinite (I have what it takes to be Infiniiiiiiiite)

Range: Standard Melee Range

Intelligence: Supergenius (
am very very smort and I solved da secrets of the multivrese. Everyone calls me smort.)

Weaknesses: I have OCD and I will snap your neck if you rearrange my books.

So for durability, as said earlier, the dog bite would likely only be 10-C+ to 10-B. Aso, depending on how fast you rammed into the table and who rammed you into it, that could be anywhere from 10-B to 10-A. Most of the durability feats I think only fall into human level, maybe athlete level at the highest. Also, you said that you have a golden poodle. They usually weigh up to 90 lbs, or 41 kg, Below Average Human Level. Minimum for Above Average Human is 180 lbs. Your dog is 2x the high-end average?

Now for all I know, you are a peak human at the threshold of human strength, but from the feats you listed, I don't think that they qualify for this

Everything else looks great, though those 2 are likely lower than you put them at, unless your dog actually is that massive and you did actually tank something we would consider Street level without any bad injury/hospitalisation, in which case good on you

Oh imma fix dat
let me get in on this

Powers and Abilities:
  • Genius Intelligence
Attack Potency: Below Average Human Level (I'm weak af irl) Complex Multiverse Level with Dimensional Manipulation (Totally clowned on Super Archie Sonic that one time)

Speed: Peak Human (I'm fast af boiiii), Immeasurable with Dimensional Manipulation (Beat Archie Sonic in a race)

am very very smort and I solved da secrets of the multivrese. Everyone calls me smort.)

If I have my go kart I solo ez

Oh golden poodle I think that auto corrected it was a golden doodle

let me get in on this

Powers and Abilities:
  • Genius Intelligence

So with these OP stats, what verses can you solo?

I thing you got a chance against Marvel ngl

and I aint edp
You sure bout that?
artworks-fV8CSqFpytuhzibu-KCvoIg-t500x500.jpg

Back