• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Tree VS Tournament, redo of the dead meme CT!

The Smashor said:
Today is the 6th anniversary of composite tree deletion. To celebrate it, I’ve decided to remaster & do a tournament on it. copy-pasting stuff from the composite human tourney OP to make stuff faster

If you’re worried about the profile being vandalized into a joke, the site has policies against vandalism & allows composites on-site. They even lock in the ports of some of the community-made versions of composites in the Real Life what-if? mergings verse page. You can always make a joke/wanked composite tree through pre-existing profiles or create a new page for it. Even staff on-site are still active & you can always contact them for any concern for a composite page.

(Composite Tree's remastered profile)
  • This will be the primary profile that will be used throughout this tournament while we wait for the feature requests thread to be done.

Total On-going Matches: 0/18

Official Completed fair matches: 0/18
  • Wins:
  • Losses:
  • Incons:
  • If everyone has an issue with the profile techincally not being official, then there will need to be at least 7 votes, a 3 votes advantage gap for halting all matches in this tournament.
  • To give some Fs Composite Tree's deletion year, let’s add at least 18 matches one last time on its JBW profile & that’s it for this tournament.
  • 6 of them max can be rematches from one of the outdated ones here (in the others section of the old profile), otherwise, feel free to come up with new characters to match against composite tree.
    • Any matches I’ve made won’t count to the ultimate 18 matches count for variety & to add into the tournament. But I’ll restrict myself to 3 matches initially suggested by the suggester that have been posted for everyone here for the sake of time.
    • For now, I'll restrict matches up to 3 characters/entities for each user. If like, 2 months pass by and there aren't 5 or more suggested characters from any user besides me (H3), I'll raise the restriction to 5 entities per user.
      • The amount of suggestions are technically unlimited, but the matches from said user will be limited.
      • Once there are 2 suggestions each with a character from their distinct user they're from (besides me), I'll start the threads for the sake of efficiency.
      • The max suggestions that can be on the tournament are (38-(number of ongoing fair matches)) + 0 or 3 matches.
  • If you want to make suggestions to add on the profile, they can be made in conjunction with this thread or this discussion thread for making any change/addition. Make sure the sources are credible and done in a sandbox first before implementing them into the profile.
    • When putting them into the profile, it's highly recommended link the reply the idea(s) originally came from into the edit to see where the idea/edit came from.
  • If any of the match conditions make match memey, I will bold the thread and prioritize bumping them first. I'll even try to get the users who know/originally suggested/support the match and any of its characters in the threads at hand to let the thread gain momentum.
  • All matches will be under VBW SBA conditions unless specified otherwise. This is to make stuff simple.
  • Matches will follow the standard VBW thread rules (including the one about disallowing putting up match results).
    • I'm currently trying to have the question of whether matches including VSBW+JBW profiles are allowed to be in the tournament answered. In the meantime, let's have some fun! Actually, you can add matches to profiles on JBW and not on the main or FC/OC sites. Doesn't stop us from stacking as many matches on the JBW as we can.
  • In order to make it as a legit match in the tournament, the suggestion has to be serious.
  • As an unwritten rule that needs to be written, all completed matches need to not be a stomp. The matches have to be fair.
  • All matches will be in Joke Battles Wiki's Vs Thread Forum area
  • If there's something I want to update about the Composite Tree profile and it's the same area that is or will be used as an argument in a debate at least once, or is frequently used, I will give everyone in the tournament a heads up on my planned changes there.
  • This video will be the default battle music for all match up threads until April is over:
Count: 2/6
Vs…
Other people suggestions

Mine (Count: 2)
Count: _ (total)
Vs…

Mine (Count: _)
Grace notes
People notes
Stomps
Count:
Count: 25
  • [entity] ([match conditions]) @[USER who requested this] (Priority: [Yes/No/"N/A"]) ([suggestions initially suggested by this user and first posted amount])
copypaste:
  • () @ (Priority: ) ()
Count: _

Last edited:
And since CT got deleted on the same day the Titanic hit that infamous iceberg 111 years ago, I decided to post this in this thread for the lols.

The iceberg hitting the titanic be like:

And it appears that we're on the 111th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. 2 hr 40 mins later (7:20 PM PDT)

That moment when the unsinkable ship sinks before your eyes at 2:20 PM:

If anyone wants, I can post a "give Fs in the chat for the Titanic" thread in the main site forum's fun and games section.

I was just rereading the old threads for CT. And trivia! Apparently, the modern speed equalization rules didn't come until March 31, 2021. Salkou implied somewhere in this thread (or somewhere else if I'm wrong) that the modern speed equalization standards didn't exist yet.

And speaking of the thread, the old thread was sans vs CT. And while it was biased to CT, Sans stomped that match due to his versatile powers like teleporation, KARMA, etc. Even under the same match conditions today, the reason why Sans stomped in that thread first would still exist.

Message for everyone in the tournament:

CHOOSE NEXT MATCH!​

Match 1:
But what if Sans decided to take on an entire forest of CT? Like, 40,000+ of them? And he's given 1 week and prior knowledge of the extent of CT and how to kill a single CT. The battle takes place several kilometers near where Pando currently is?

Match 2: (Votes (2): James_Plays_4_Games, technically H3 (me))
Since the same thread implied that there was a thread where the creeper lost to CT, why not 40,000 of MC creepers with the same CT population as Pando? (At first glance, there might be a problem due to the explosions of the creepers, but the incoming acid and flammable oil from the trees is also a problem)

Last edited:
Added details to the duplication parts, and range. Thought they would be necessary for future matches since people likely would've read them already.

Message for everyone in the tournament:

CHOOSE NEXT MATCH!​

I just wanted to clarify to everyone here that I meant to make everyone choose which match for me to post first in this reply. If 14 days since the "choose next match" reply has been posted pass and there's still no recommendations over which match to post next, then I'll choose the match myself.

Same thing happens if votes are even.

CHOOSE NEXT MATCH!​

Match 1:
But what if Sans decided to take on an entire forest of CT? Like, 40,000+ of them? And he's given 1 week and prior knowledge of the extent of CT and how to kill a single CT. The battle takes place several kilometers near where Pando currently is?

Match 2:
Since the same thread implied that there was a thread where the creeper lost to CT, why not 40,000 of MC creepers? (At first glance, there might be a problem due to the explosions of the creepers, but the incoming acid and flammable oil from the trees is also a problem)
I choose the one with the Creepers.

Back