• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Is Your Real Life Tier? FC/OC Edition

Boi's, i have just found something that will probably make my AP and speed even higher (Will probably be the last calc, since i don't want to wank myself unknowingly) but stay tuned

Last Calc of myself (For Now):

I'll keep this short and sweet

Turns out my estimate for leg length is a low-ball. After doing more research, there's quite a few credible websites, like Study.com, that put total leg length as 90-96cm depending on who you ask, and there's some people i could find on quora who claim to have 93cm leg lengths too. As a fairly tall person myself within the 5" range (Just barely 5'9") i think this could probably be a fair estimate. Human leg length often varies from person-to-person, so i'll just use this.

To get a fair mid-ball, i'll take both of those values and calculate the "average" length.

90 + 93.88 + 96 = 279.88 / 3 = 93.29 cm

From there, i can use the rough timeframe to strike before my sparring partners can react, and plug the new values in.

0.9329 * 2 (Including retraction of leg like always) / 0.1 = 18.65 M/S (Superhuman)

Yipee, i don't get blitzed by baseline subsonic : )

Now for AP!

1/2 of 17.55KG (Average human leg weight according to google) * 18.65 M/S^2 (New Speed) = 3,052 Joules, 3.05 KJ, Or Street Level still

Goku, Square up 🗿

Last Calc of myself (For Now):

I'll keep this short and sweet

Turns out my estimate for leg length is a low-ball. After doing more research, there's quite a few credible websites, like Study.com, that put total leg length as 90-96cm depending on who you ask, and there's some people i could find on quora who claim to have 93cm leg lengths too. As a fairly tall person myself within the 5" range (Just barely 5'9") i think this could probably be a fair estimate. Human leg length often varies from person-to-person, so i'll just use this.

To get a fair mid-ball, i'll take both of those values and calculate the "average" length.

90 + 93.88 + 96 = 279.88 / 3 = 93.29 cm

From there, i can use the rough timeframe to strike before my sparring partners can react, and plug the new values in.

0.9329 * 2 (Including retraction of leg like always) / 0.1 = 18.65 M/S (Superhuman)

Yipee, i don't get blitzed by baseline subsonic : )

Now for AP!

1/2 of 17.55KG (Average human leg weight according to google) * 18.65 M/S^2 (New Speed) = 3,052 Joules, 3.05 KJ, Or Street Level still

Goku, Square up 🗿
Bros about to put Shorts Javen in his place 😭 you ain't beating goku though

Okay, here we go

Tier: 10-B physically, 9-C with Weapons, 9-B with Vehicles
Name: ExSENNA, Senna, Mohammad Khodabanda
Classification: Stream of consciousness contained within what is considered Human

Powers and Abilities:
Abilities=
  • Martial Arts (Those who know me may already know I am interested in wrestling, I did freestyle wrestling from age 12 to 15 and participated in local tournaments, did not win anything though. Had to gradually stop it partially due to a disability)
  • Weapon Mastery (I can use handguns as well as rifles such as G-3 as I learned the latter in conscription)
  • Vehicular Mastery (I regularly operate a Massey Ferguson 240s and can also drive cars)
Resistances

Attack Potency: Human level physically (I can overwhelm my peers, many of whom are bigger than me, though this is mostly due to grappling skills), Street level with Weapons (Handguns should do this much damage idk), Wall level with Vehicles (Should get to this level if I hit someone with a car or a Massey Ferguson idk)

Speed: Athletic (I can outrun my peers regularly)

Lifting Strength: Above Average (I was capable of lifting a frend who weights 130 kg when I was dared to, with considerable difficulty)

Striking Strength: Human level

Durability:
Human level (I can take hits from comparable or stronger than myself, get punched by my friends who are considerably bigger)

Stamina: Athletic (I can exert myself and remain active more than any of my friends who should be considered average people. I don't smoke or drink, I can swim extensively

Range: Standard Melee Range, Higher with Handguns

Intelligence: Average. I have never been academic and generally have tough time understanding things and keeping them in my memory especially if I am not interested. Though, I learned English by myself despite my native language being completely unrelated

Weaknesses: Disability but I will not reveal it

Last edited:
Back