• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FYI, if anyone wants to make a change, I decided to add this into the rules:
  • If you want to make suggestions to add on the profile, they can be made in conjunction with this thread or this discussion thread for making any change/addition. Make sure the sources are credible and done in a sandbox first before implementing them into the profile.
    • When putting them into the profile, it's highly recommended link the reply the idea(s) originally came from into the edit to see where the idea/edit came from.

Last edited:
Major update to the CH profile:
New
  • Rewording, organization and grammar to make stuff easier to read
  • CH has resistance to drugs
  • Glasses added as stat amplification
  • More stamina feats
I decided to hold off on some matches since the resistances may be used as an arguement in some of them. But I feel more inclined to add them now.

Major update to the CH profile:
New
  • Rewording, organization and grammar to make stuff easier to read
  • CH has resistance to drugs
  • Glasses added as stat amplification
  • More stamina feats
I decided to hold off on some matches since the resistances may be used as an arguement in some of them. But I feel more inclined to add them now.
None of the already-added matches are affected by the drug resistance.

None of the already-added matches are affected by the drug resistance.
What about the suggested matches? That's what I was anticipating.

Especially in cases like the john kramer suggestion. A person like John would be capable of using drugs like sleep syringes and opioids.

There's also the off-chance that the resistances can extend to resisting those afformentioned hax, but the drugs are more biological based.

What about the suggested matches? That's what I was anticipating.

Especially in cases like the john kramer suggestion. A person like John would be capable of using drugs like sleep syringes and opioids.

There's also the off-chance that the resistances can extend to resisting those afformentioned hax, but the drugs are more biological based.
It only affect the opponents who use drugs against CH. Even then, I don't think CH could withstand drugs which is far above drugs IRL. It would be another story if CH's opponent uses drugs which is within CH's resistance.

Even then, I don't think CH could withstand drugs which is far above drugs IRL
The wording is a bit weird here. Are you telling me that CH can't withstand fictional drugs above IRL drugs?

If that's what you're saying, I don't know why this is an argument against mine considering the same reasoning can be applied to other resistances.

Drugs are things when having a dose in the body, can cause a variety of either good, or bad effects. That's why the resistance redirects the link to biological manipulation and status effect inducement. Give me a match example from one of the suggestions that has drugs above what CH's been shown to resist.

Last edited:
The wording is a bit weird here. Are you telling me that CH can't withstand fictional drugs above IRL drugs?

If that's what you're saying, I don't know why this is an argument against mine considering the same reasoning can be applied to other resistances.

Drugs are things when having a dose in the body, can cause a variety of either good, or bad effects. That's why the resistance redirects the link to biological manipulation and status effect inducement. Give me an example from one of the suggestions that has drugs above what CH's been shown to resist.
Cyanide

Drugs are things when having a dose in the body, can cause a variety of either good, or bad effects. That's why the resistance redirects the link to biological manipulation and status effect inducement. Give me a match example from one of the suggestions that has drugs above what CH's been shown to resist.
Thank you for your reply .

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, but that was due to them being a bit more slow to kill. Instead of shooting Sidney on the spot as soon as they begin actually attacking her, they're a lot less hesitant in their attack, which doesn't happen with many of their other victims.

Last edited:

"I am made of titanium. I don't believe you are." ~ Robocop

Cause look at that list of Resistances

"I am made of titanium. I don't believe you are." ~ Robocop

Cause look at that list of Resistances
dang, quite the quantity over quality

And while I have the opportunity in this short burst of activity. Newsflash folks. When I decided to look at the CH profile today, Seol404 managed to lock the profile because it was too good. However, I'll be planning to make/have a feature request thread on any potential additions and removals of the page, whether it would be feat lists, fundementally/notabling changing various sections/statistics, or dealing with match ups on the profile.

I think if Sydney, a strong but still more-or-less average teenage girl could kill both of them, CH probably can too
According to the verse page for Scream, every one in the verse is 375 J in AP. And CH has better knife skill than these killers. CH already have experience holding their own against people on the same tier/strength as themselves. So the fight isn't going to be too interesting. Not to mention analytical prediction via instinct will give CH quite the advantage with their already peak human stamina.

I'll copy-paste updates to show everyone the extent of the staff shortage.

According to this thread and especially in this reply, Seol404 is nearly the only staff member working on JBW for 2021-2023 and the JBW site is virtually almost ded.

Only a select few users that care about the site do at least some user activity every 24 hrs.

The Wiki Maintenance Help Request as of recently from this post and up to pg 2 of the thread, Seol has invited IdiosyncraticLawyer and Mr. Bambu to help on site. Though it should be noted that it's implied some staff like Copetan and possibly Ryukama are still at least active on the site. Everyone should at least follow the "Wiki Maintenance Help Request" thread for joke battles in-case there's any updates on the staff shortage.

Hey CH and Composite Tree fanatics! Here's a surprise bonus round with 2 iconic composites! (Note that this match won't factor into the match count amount in any form or way.

@ThePrimalHunter! Here's your match for peanut boi! yes, I know that I can't summon users by pinging them

Back