• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

"That seems like a good Idea. However, I want my country to be prosperous and stable, and I want to be a popular leader, so we should avoid slaughtering civilians when unnecessary, ok?"

"I am not fond of homicidal acts if they don't benefit me so don't worry about that. I have been keeping a low profile for a reason"

Even with my ratchet sleep schedule, I'm starting to get tired

"I'll see you guys in the morning I guess." I say before going off to the town me and Walter we're in with the overabundance of shops

I sneak into the local news building and catch them near the beginning of a late night broadcast, and, hiding myself in a corner with chromatophore arms and using sensory arms, which also have a chromatophore lining, decide to listen in

[Could you say what they're talking about Blah? You're better at that than me]

I follow Johann and see he can keep up with me at max speed. Gotta ask him about that latter.

I also start listening.

"Well, then we should devide our tasks. What if I saved France? If I could, I'd surely get them to be grateful to me. If they're still alive I know a guy who can bring them back while keeping a low profile. In the meantime, you could take over another country by force... You've got powers, right? What about Germany?"

RRTheEndMan said:
"Well, then we should devide our tasks. What if I saved France? If I could, I'd surely get them to be grateful to me. If they're still alive I know a guy who can bring them back while keeping a low profile. In the meantime, you could take over another country by force... You've got powers, right? What about Germany?"
"One of the others has set up camp in the black forest in Germany so I'll take over the Netherlands first. I can easily take over the world economy, but it's best to take small steps"

[It would be a better ship with my character from World of Peril

Because she has Gil's powers and the F cup ovo

Also Spider said that his PC is at the outskirts of the city that got nuked by the pillar of light]

WHYNAUT said:
"One of the others has set up camp in the black forest in Germany so I'll take over the Netherlands first. I can easily take over the world economy, but it's best to take small steps"
[How can you know?] "Well, I'll go now. What are you going to do? Just defeat their army and be given the title of king or something else?"

I walk into my apartment and sit down.

"Wait, I can shapeshift, and I can stop time... oh my god"

I grab a handful of kitchen knifes and google where the nearest Steamroller is.

[I have planetary range with hacking so I can easily keep track of most other PC's]

"I will take over all the money of the Netherlands take down all communication devicecs and kill all politicians as fast as possible. After that I'll find someone to represent me as the new leader"

"Then I'll go" I Duat Travel to the Nile and say "[https://riordan.wikia.com/wiki/Hapi_u-ha_ey_pwah Hapi u-ha ey pwah]". Hapi rises out of the water. "Hi! I'm Always Happy because I'm Hapi! Are you Happy?" "No"

Code:
I say, faking a sad voice "Why?" "B-because... All the french... Were turned into liquid..." "That's a bad thing, but it's still not enought to be sad! BE HAPPY!" "Nope, not until you... Help... Me... By turning everyone back to a solid state." "Well, I can try! And then you'll be happy?" "Only if they recognize me as their savior. And you return to the Duat." "Well I don't know if I can..." I charge the air with ozone and look at him in an evil way. "You. Ca
." "Yes, sir." We travel to Paris. [Will it work?]

Back