• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The world record for not blinking is 91 minutes, so CH has at least 91 minutes to kill 173 before even needing to consider the winking strategy
They strap on a device that forcefully holds their eyelids up lol. No pain so won't matter to them much. If the fight goes THAT long they'll just use drops of water too. Doesn't seem very fair of a fight considering CH just uses a sledgehammer or something.

They strap on a device that forcefully holds their eyelids up lol. No pain so won't matter to them much. If the fight goes THAT long they'll just use drops of water too. Doesn't seem very fair of a fight considering CH just uses a sledgehammer or something.
You do realize there's a condition where they won't feel pain right?

Since CH's pain resistance has been a frequent arguement, and I'm planning to update some of the resistances that would qualify for immunity. I'll give everyone a heads up that if they qualify for immunity on VSBW by definition, I will upgrade the resistance into an immunity if they lack what would be normally affected.

I'll record these suggestions if I have the time. The Subaru match should be interesting, CH already lost to an opponent with higher reaction speed (i.e. Sans)
he doesnt have resistance to non death related wincon
The thing about his immortality is that it works like Frisk's to an extent; he has save points. You can always render Frisk's SAVE and LOAD abilities useless by wiping out Frisk's memories or mentally scarring Frisk with something Frisk will remember for the rest of their resets. Sabaru resists these. I'll make the match for the sake of restarting momentum for this tournament.

CH VS The Doctor (Doctor Who), CH is given three years to prepare.

Okay so i went through the sans vs CH human fight and if we assume that he has a soul then every soul related ability or resistance that exists irl would also apply to them right?

Okay so i went through the sans vs CH human fight and if we assume that he has a soul then every soul related ability or resistance that exists irl would also apply to them right?
Yes, though if you have an arguement that not makes this fight a stomp, then bring it in.

Yes, though if you have an arguement that not makes this fight a stomp, then bring it in.
Alright so i may or may not be cooking here but what if we make a separate key for CH in which we assume every mythology is real and he is the peak of every human practioner and basically has the highest rank achievable by a human.
That would be super cool as a character dont you think?

Alright so i may or may not be cooking here but what if we make a separate key for CH in which we assume every mythology is real and he is the peak of every human practioner and basically has the highest rank achievable by a human.
I like that

Composites combine all versions of a character, or in this case, all versions of a human to create a giga entity.

All the versions of humans into CH come from IRL people, not mythology. That would be a separate composite profile.

Back