• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP One Shot - Call of the Empty

You find yourself in a world which is not describable in something written by humanity. Indeed, as you walk along an empty void and turn your head to see, it feels as if up and down have no meaning, and you can see flashes flashes of color along the white pink horizon . You have no memory of who you are, or where your life began (and maybe ended), but you do have a single, burning desire. Maybe it’s a promise to a lover whose name you can’t recall, or a desire to improve yourself for a friend whose face won’t come to you. Either way, something is driving you forward.

Character Sheet
Name:
Characters: (2)
Power: (Can be custom, 1 only)

Things of Note for the RP:
7-C. There is only one set for this roleplay, so choose your characters with that in mind. Speed is Supersonic, Peak Human LS and regen cap of Low-Mid. Hax-Cap is Mid, Amp Cap is 2x

I reserve the right to cut off players at any amount

Standard Powers and Resistances:
Dimensional Storage, Resistance to Mind, Soul, and Body Control/Puppetry (Controlling the soul, body, or mind becomes nigh-impossible), Acausality Type 1, Limited Resistance to Information Analysis (the nature of their powers cannot be understood), Resistance to Power Copy and Absorption

Last edited:
I should note if you make a VSRP verse reference I will use my learner’s permit for once and gut you myself. This is a different world

what, do I need to add a certain motivation for my character? Because there isn't anywhere to put that from where I saw

Name: Dan Mirraflex, The Last Six Wave Warrior
Appearance:
Abslom_Daak.jpg

Characters: The_Player (pixel Gun 3D) (no reflector, Time Hax/travel Equip) and Mega Elementor
Power: The Eliminator's Space-Vortex

Primary Theme Song: Doctor Who Music - The Day Of The Doctor - The Last Day
Secundary Theme Song: The Only Thing They Fear Is V

Quote (why no?): "The Enemy is everywhere and at the same time nowhere, changes constantly, "it" is Anti-history itself, which challenged my superiors who tried to create their own destiny, I am the only one of a legion that never existed"

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Stratos
Appearance: Alexander Stratos
Characters: Ddraig, Gressil
Power:
The ability to generate and manipulate the Imaginary Element Aether, a theoretical substance proposed to be the fundamental matter from which all other substances in the Universe are derived. However, its nature of being a fictional substance from which even sub-atomic particles are formed gives it an unstable structure that deviates from regular physics, causing it to interact with forces and matter in irregular ways.

As all matter is claimed to be formed from Aether it does not have a structure comparable to any other form of matter, having a nature comparable to Quantum Mechanics in that it's neither a particle nor a wave. However, unlike Quantum Mechanics Aether does not exist as both a Wave and Particles, it is a complete irregularity that can not be explained by normal physics.

Introducing the new element of Aether to the existing laws of physics causes irregularities to occur as the current framework of reality is unable to handle the unknown variable. Unless the Aether is stabilised by its users control, it will cause a breakdown in the local matter and forces, warping physics at the quantum level and causing damage to Space-Time. This nature of Aether can be weaponised by the user by having them intentionally destabilise the Aether to damage people and objects at the quantum level.

Aether's irregular nature and unstable form make it extremely malleable, thus the user can not just use their control of the Aether to shape it in its pure form but also convert it into regular matter, forming it into a completely different substance with seemingly no limit besides the user's comprehension. This can not only be used to create entirely new objects, but also substitute the broken and damaged parts of people and objects with Aether generated replacements.

Name: Magent Garcia
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839697681017864232/866402081102102558/unknown.png
Characters: Shadow the Hedgehog (Game) (Only one emerald, without optional equipment), and Kamen Rider Agito (Shouichi Tsugami)
Power:

Fused Power - Magent is capable of fusing two of his techniques/abilities together, and keep them as attacks he can use at anytime. However he cannot fuse fused abilities with other abilities, and he can only have four techniques. He can however replace older ones if needed, though this takes a while to do.

Last edited:
When you say one shot, how long do you expect this to go

Appearance:
Abslom_Daak.jpg

Characters: The_Player (pixel Gun 3D) (no Time Hax/travel Equip) and Mega Elementor
Power: Space Stone

Quote (why no?): "The Enemy is everywhere and at the same time nowhere, changes constantly, "it" is Anti-history itself, which challenged my superiors who tried to create their own destiny, I am the only one of a legion that never existed"
How do the reflector and resurrection gadgets work

the reflector only reflects 50% of the damage to the enemy but you still take 100% damage and for resurrection You need to physically activate, basically it makes your death not count in the game and go back to a previous point

Name: Abomination
Appearance:
Alex_Mercer_Armor_Prototype_2.png

Characters: Kars (Regen down to the cap) and The Swarmlord
Power:
I am me, I am all of w/me: Due to several experiments and also the nature of his being he has gained a trait, in that, every single part of his being acts as every single other part of his body, down to the cells, this means that for example, if he is walking barefoot of the ground his feat not only hear the ground but are also tasting it, processing it, sharing said processing with the rest of his body that also process it, etc, etc, this means that technically as long as even a single cell of him remains he would not die as said cell could take the role of the rest of his body, it also means that his skin constantly produces chitin, several acids, things that cancel out acids, mucus, and that does not just apply to the outside too, it also applies internally as well, this goes in tandem with control over the systems that govern his biology, in that he can for example release growth hormones from all of his cells to rapidly speed up and enhance cell duplication, this allows him to grow at immense speeds, or he could produce adrenaline to gain the benefits that comes with it.
He can always communicate with and act through his pieces, for example, if he planted a finger in some far-off area even though it is not attached to him he can still see, hear, taste, feel, smell, talk, etc, through it and still perform actions as though said piece was still attached

Last edited:
Appearance:
Abslom_Daak.jpg

Characters: The_Player (pixel Gun 3D) (no Time Hax/travel Equip) and Mega Elementor
Power: Space Stone

Approved with discussed restrictions

Name: Frida Edelgarde
Frieren.full.3233423.jpg

Appearance: Artificial Elf ----->
Characters: Cocytus and Libra of The Scales (No Brachium needed, since I kinda already adapted it into my power below)
Power:
Megalodon: By using the full capability of her magic, Frida creates a spiritual and physical explosion with maximum power. It’s an explosive summoning of water which inherently negates durability and water resistance and is constantly accumulating in power and range every time she uses it, and being by far the most powerful attack in her arsenal. The fallout from this attack causes the surroundings to be engulfed in a permanent state of cold which reaches absolute zero. Capable of freezing even non-physical objects/individuals/magic on a molecular level. However, she can only use it once every minute.

Last edited:
Back