• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Large Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 6

"Now then, what should I do with these powers? From when I was stalking them it sounded like people wanted to rule some countries. Eh, I'll overthrow North Korea I guess."

And to North Korea I went. I grabbed a Steamroller on my way there.

• Back
I leave my house after a good rest, and am currently outside picking oranges from the orange tree. I'm in a hood, which is covering my face, that has mysteriously became a permanent clown's face. Meanwhile, I start to sense someone is coming nearby. After sacking all of my fruit, I turn around and see @Psychowarper.

[Aight. Can someone give me a list of locations?]

[K.

Me/HI3: In a city we were before.

You: In a parallel universe, sleeping

RR: France.

Monarch and Blah: In Vegas.

Pyscho and Overlord: Stalking Spider.

Spider: Close to the city he destroyed.

Stand: In nonexistence for the moment.

Smashor: In North Korea.

WHYNAUT: Not sure. I think he wants to go to Germany.]

[WHYNAUT is taking over the Netherlands IIRC.] It fails. Hapi returns to the Duat, scared of my reaction. BTW, the world's economic sistem is failing. And all the French-owned companies are bossless, while all their factories are employeeless. I manage to buy all the companies using the money I made robbing banks and that was given to me by Whyr Naut and people from nearby countries start migrating to France to get the job of the liquefied people. Now I own the Economy of a country, even tho it's rather underpopulated since only a few million people are moving.

RRTheEndMan said:
[WHYNAUT is taking over the Netherlands IIRC.] It fails. Hapi returns to the Duat, scared of my reaction. BTW, the world's economic sistem is failing. And all the French-owned companies are bossless, while all their factories are employeeless. I manage to buy all the companies using the money I made robbing banks and that was given to me by Whyr Naut and people from nearby countries start migrating to France to get the job of the liquefied people. Now I own the Economy of a country, even tho it's rather underpopulated since only a few million people are moving.
[Though I assume that isn't happening all in one day]

I then immediately turn North Korea into a democracy. "I have made your lives better, now, I go! AWAY TO THE NEXT DICTATORSHIP!"

[Though I assume that isn't happening all in one day]

[I only bought the company now, those people are moving because of the free jobs and the immense economic crisis that this event caused caused a lot of people to go jobless I guess]

I have disabled all the communication devices in the Netherlands and I'm now killing all the important politicians off one by one.

WHYNAUT said:
I disabled all the communication devices in the Netherlands and killed important politicians off one by one.

[that happened in the night we skipped]

I am now searching for someone to become the new prime minister of the country.
[We haven't skiped night yet]

[Id say wait until the next day.]

[OK]While I leave an economics expert that I kidnapped in Belgium to finish the stuff, I phone to Whyr Naut "What's up? How are you?"

Back