• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A hedgehog fights a... wielder of a fidget combat spinner? (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he quite literally starts with his standard equipment for battle instances, Sonic would need to get past Pegasus's attacks to incapacitate him in the process, since Pegasus's attacks can directly target the soul of the respective opponent or use Storm Bringer to neg dura.

For the record, I should note that this is not a complete stomp, Pegasus can absorb power to strengthen himself and he has a reactive evolution factor with his spirit, allowing to him to adapt to Sonic's movements, but since Sonic has precognition he would already be alerted about the danger of his attacks.
Sonic resist soul attacks +_+

Pegasus's attacks can destroy the soul of the opponent but it's not a thought based thing from what it was argued, and his special moves can cause comparable damage.
Can they penetrate forcefields (let alone passive ones that reflect attacks)?

So Sonic can just easily deflect/plow through attacks without repercussions at that rate.

I guess Super Sonic closes the gap and does a one-shot, only to go to hax once he realizes that the good ol' punchy punch isn't doing anything meaningful. And considering Sonic's tendency to spam his forcefields/repelling aura, I don't think any soul destruction is gonna happen here. So my vote's with Sonic.

Ftr I don’t think BFR or sealing would work on Pegasus, Pegasus has broken out of sealing spaces before in fights with Hades Kerbecs (which Kyoya also did), and Pegasus can just retreat to its own dimension or hop dimensions any time with its portal creation.
Transmutation against a mid-godly I’m also not sure would work.

Ftr I don’t think BFR or sealing would work on Pegasus, Pegasus has broken out of sealing spaces before in fights with Hades Kerbecs (which Kyoya also did), and Pegasus can just retreat to its own dimension or hop dimensions any time with its portal creation.
His page doesn't tell anything towards having resistance to sealing, you would need a CRT if you want to quantify this since by the current description of the profiles Chaos Control can still apply.
Regen doesn't bypass transmutation, because Pegasus isn't getting essentially vaporized.

Pegasus was literally sealed in a pocket dimension created by Hades Kerbecs and just broke out of it with power.
He did it earlier, with Pisces’ pocket dimension as well.
Also what stops Pegasus from using a special move and burning Sonic’s soul to nothing, I don’t think Sonic would immediately go to Ring Time.
Pegasus also resisted being turned to stone by the Eyes of Medusa, so idk why Ring Time would be different

Pegasus also resisted being turned to stone by the Eyes of Medusa, so idk why Ring Time would be different
Petrification by itself is considered a sub-category of transmutation, but the foundation of both powers are entirely different, one is to turn into stone, the other is fundamentally alter the form of energy the being is exposed into.
I don't think this point is even valid afterall.

I’m not sure why they’re different when they both involve turning something into something else nonsentient. It’s not even like they’re encased in stone, they’re just turned into stone

I’m not sure why they’re different when they both involve turning something into something else nonsentient. It’s not even like they’re encased in stone, they’re just turned into stone
Nah, a ring is of course different from an actual stone, they are entirely different objects despite their very characteristic non sentience inanimation things.

I guess even if you actually want to consider this as an actual valid point, CC can still seal Pegasus away, and it's not like his profile even lists the resistance to the related ability since again, you would need a CRT for that.

Anyways this match hitted grace since a long time ago, so I guess those arguments are eventually going to be dismissed.

Last edited:
Again Gingka was sealed in another dimension by Hades Kerbecs and broke out, CC is not gonna work
You should know for a fact that his profile does not list resistance to sealing, therefore, you literally need a CRT to fix that.

As the profile stands now, Sonic can seal, this is just basic rules, there is nothing to contest about that.

Those technalities are the main rules of edition the wiki follows for character profiles from any different work of fiction, If Gingka has a feat of resistance to the related ability then it should be added under those conditions needing to be followed, simple as that.

This match already hitted grace since a long time ago, there is only a question of time till it gets added with the format.

And basically what StekFence said.

So if Gingka got sealing resistance, would he win?
Gingka also has gone through barriers before, against Dashan’s Solid Iron Wall which was way above his normal defenses, and against Libra’s Sonic shield.

Last edited:
I was asked to close this thread, due to that its grace period has ended. Is it acceptable for me to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back