• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeijiSetto

VS Battles
Calculation Group
d0l7dd.png

Mori Dan (The God of High School Key)
VS
Rules:
  • Speed equal.
  • Both combatants are playing to win but not bloodlusted.
  • Battle takes place in Seoul, South Korea.
Sonic scales to 465 ExaFOE, Mori scales to 48.4 ExaFOE (but can go up to at LEAST 387.6 ExaFOE in minutes from his at least 8x Accelerated Development, likely far higher)

Le Not SSJ3 Monkey Man: 9
(@SeijiSetto, @azontr, @Fezzih_007, @DavidTPPM, @Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, @Boyinluv2002, @AStrangeverse, @Phoenks, @Kazuma_kuwabara)

Le Living Buzzsaw On Legs: 7 (@One-Mastor, @omegabronic, @BoastJr, @Nierre, @GlaceonGamez471, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @ShakeResounding )

Incon: 1 (@SuperStar)

Last edited:
So how will Sonic deal with Mori continuously growing in power and summoning the Mori gang?

So how will Sonic deal with Mori continuously growing in power and summoning the Mori gang?
Chaos Emerald BFR, perhaps? Mori can summon Le Mori Squad but I don't think he's shown to be able to use it to travel to alternate dimensions himself.

Sonic also constinuosly grow more and more power with his AD, in fact that is how he got from high 4-C into 4-A, sonic also has in character speed amps such as the 54x spin dash and boost, or the homing attack

Sonic also constinuosly grow more and more power with his AD, in fact that is how he got from high 4-C into 4-A, sonic also has in character speed amps such as the 54x spin dash and boost, or the homing attack
Mori, while in a key far weaker and far less skilled than this one, had Instinctive Action capable of reacting to people over 400 times faster than him (Mach 11 vs >>>Mach 466). I'd argue Mori's AD is better. I know Sonic's is really good, but is it good to the extent of closing an 8x power and speed gap in almost an instant while extremely out of practice and with a body that's basically in tatters?

For the record, Mori also has a technique called Bo-Bup which - again, a version of him far weaker, far slower and less skilled than this one - was capable of blitzing and surprising a literal teleporter.

Mori, while in a key far weaker and far less skilled than this one, had Instinctive Action capable of reacting to people over 400 times faster than him (Mach 11 vs >>>Mach 466). I'd argue Mori's AD is better. I know Sonic's is really good, but is it good to the extent of closing an 8x power and speed gap in almost an instant while extremely out of practice and with a body that's basically in tatters?
It made him junp quintilions of times at a second when faced with ultimate emerl, that is how he got 4-A in the first place

For the record, Mori also has a technique called Bo-Bup which - again, a version of him far weaker, far slower and less skilled than this one - was capable of blitzing and surprising a literal teleporter.
How in character is for him to use that? Since sonic's blitz amps are completely in character for to use early on, he even starts with it sometimes

It made him junp quintilions of times at a second when faced with ultimate emerl, that is how he got 4-A in the first place
Yeah, that's fair I guess. Will that happen every time, though? Mori's weaker to begin with, so there's nowhere to grow to, really.

How in character is for him to use that? Since sonic's blitz amps are completely in character for to use early on, he even starts with it sometimes
His information analysis is incredibly good. A far weaker and less skilled - god I'm already getting tired of saying it - version of Mori was able to correctly someone's power from nothing but a shoulder bump when nobody else at the fighting tournament he was at had figured it out, doubly so because the person with the power was trying to conceal it.

All of this to say "if he realises he'll need it, he will use it" essentially.

How does Sonic deal with Multi-Stellar LS (both physically [I think] and via telekinetically controlling his Yeoui, which are 21 really heavy sticks that can change size and weight) as well as Paralysis Inducement via shadow manip?

Last edited:
How does Sonic deal with Multi-Stellar LS (both physically [I think] and via telekinetically controlling his Yeoui, which are 21 really heavy sticks that can change size and weight) as well as Paralysis Inducement via shadow manip?
Teleporting via Chaos Control for both, as it can be activated via thought

For Paralysis Inducement tho, Sonic had a Limited Resistance due to being able to move and struggle in Silver's TK grip (in a cutscene, **** the boss fight lol) when it otherwise leaves enemies helplessly frozen instantly that was mistaking edited out oof lol

Does Mori have passives here?

For Paralysis Inducement tho, Sonic had a Limited Resistance due to being able to move and struggle in Silver's TK grip (in a cutscene, **** the boss fight lol) when it otherwise leaves enemies helplessly frozen instantly that was mistaking edited out oof lol
To be honest, even slowing Sonic down to the point he's easily able to lay hands on him means Acupuncture GG. That'd be 2 layers of paralysis (at which point, concept hax, remove "fast" from his Core Element and dance on him) + Pain Manipulation if he needs it, which Sonic doesn't resist, albeit he does have Superhuman stamina.

Sonic also doesn't have the Thunder Shield here, meaning he doesn't resist electricity (see Unleashed intro scene too, I guess) and Mori - using his busted Info Analysis to deduce said weakness - has a Yeoui that can spam lightning attacks so that's another thing in his favour here.

To be honest, even slowing Sonic down to the point he's easily able to lay hands on him means Acupuncture GG. That'd be 2 layers of paralysis + Pain Manipulation if he needs it, which Sonic doesn't resist, albeit he does have Superhuman stamina.
How often does Mori grab people with TK, and to what extent is the range? Sonic has that precognitive sense which warns him of an imminent attack, which will be useful in warning him of Mori's retaliation to avoid being taken by complete surprise, and even without his amps he has a natural 4x higher reaction speed due to consistently reacting to Metal Sonic's V. Maximum Overdrive Attack and thus has more time to react before he gets Acupunctured. Having fought those who also have telekinetic powers (Silver) would at least make that approach less surprising If it's used against him in combat.

Supernatural Willpower should let him push past the afflicted Pain Manipulation, at the very least enough to get off a Chaos Control, though this is under the assumption Sonic hasn't used a Shield or Invincibility status effect beforehand to protect him.

Also I'm ignoring it since but would Moro even know how to acupuncture an anthropomorphic hedgehog?
Sonic also doesn't have the Thunder Shield here, meaning he doesn't resist electricity (see Unleashed intro scene too, I guess) and Mori - using his busted Info Analysis to deduce said weakness - has a Yeoui that can spam lightning attacks so that's another thing in his favour here.
Not resisting electricity doesn't make it a weakness. That being said, Sonic has shrugged off electricity with a grunt before and Sonic can tolerate being electrified while in water by a Color Power-amped Surge. And as Glace mentioned, Thunder Shield is Standard Equipment.

How often does Mori grab people with TK, and to what extent is the range?
Mori doesn't paralyze people with telekinesis.
Sonic has that precognitive sense which warns him of an imminent attack, which will be useful in warning him of Mori's retaliation to avoid being taken by complete surprise, and even without his amps he has a natural 4x higher reaction speed due to consistently reacting to Metal Sonic's V.
Mori in a far weaker, basically crippled body closes 8x strength and speed gaps in less than a second.

Mori also has precognitive senses that alert him of attacks, and can fight people who can out-predict precognition capable of seeing multiple futures with martial skill, with them being unable go effectively counter or read him. Sonic's danger sense is weak compared to what Mori has fought.
Maximum Overdrive Attack and thus has more time to react before he gets Acupunctured. Having fought those who also have telekinetic powers (Silver) would at least make that approach less surprising If it's used against him in combat.
What telekinesis are you talking about???
Supernatural Willpower should let him push past the afflicted Pain Manipulation, at the very least enough to get off a Chaos Control, though this is under the assumption Sonic hasn't used a Shield or Invincibility status effect beforehand to protect him.
The Pain Manipulation is pretty bad, it took a master of acupuncture 17 years of constant training to not go insane from the rebound of his own acupuncture, so I doubt Sonic's willpower will cover it.

Also I'm ignoring it since but would Moro even know how to acupuncture an anthropomorphic hedgehog?
Information Analysis. He can instantly recognize weak points.

How often does Mori grab people with TK, and to what extent is the range?
I was more referring to him trying to straight up crush Sonic with his Yeouis (which he has done before) since his TK only works on Yeouis. They themselves can grow to interstellar range.

aod6me.jpg

I jest, but that is a valid point. Info Analysis should cover that, methinks. That, as well as any other weaknesses he may have. Far weaker far less skilled yada yada version of Mori learned to do that with ease so it'll naturally be far more busted here.

Sonic has that precognitive sense which warns him of an imminent attack, which will be useful in warning him of Mori's retaliation to avoid being taken by complete surprise, and even without his amps he has a natural 4x higher reaction speed due to consistently reacting to Metal Sonic's V. Maximum Overdrive Attack and thus has more time to react before he gets Acupunctured.
See azontr's post above. His Ana-Prediction-Precog has like... 3 layers?

To crush with tk/ls he would need the ap advantage to do so
...no? To crush with TK/LS, you need an LS advantage. Multi-Stellar vs Class M. Sonic is ******* dying if Mori catches him in that, no ifs or buts.

Mori doesn't necessarily need to crush Sonic. He has a Yeoui which paralyzes people via binding their shadow, and can summon an alternate Mori which can also do this.

Mori doesn't necessarily need to crush Sonic. He has a Yeoui which paralyzes people via binding their shadow, and can summon an alternate Mori which can also do this.
I already mentioned that. He has limited resistance to it, but as I said - if he can stop him to an extent at which he can use Acupuncture, that's 2 layers, 3 if the other Mori helps.

Hell, Mori can clone himself. Not only Extreme Duplication, but literally just at will. Hundreds AT LEAST, potentially far more (like quadrillions almost via scaling to Satan? not sure) They're all only slightly weaker than he is (though they get weaker with distance).

Satan's cloning is explicitly much better, so Mori's does not scale.
Got it.

No, this was discussed multiple times, to crush something is an ap feat, so you need ap to do it
How? Baki characters get LS from crushing rocks. Izuku gets LS from crushing rocks. His TK LS is Multi-Stellar, and so he should be able to apply that level of force carrying his Yeouis. It's explicitly stated here on the wiki that we separate LS and AP because fiction often does the same. Link me any of these discussions you talk about.

Mori doesn't paralyze people with telekinesis.
Thanks
Mori in a far weaker, basically crippled body closes 8x strength and speed gaps in less than a second.
Wayyyy less impressive than jumping from High 4-C to 465 ExaFoe into 4-A.
Mori also has precognitive senses that alert him of attacks, and can fight people who can out-predict precognition capable of seeing multiple futures with martial skill, with them being unable go effectively counter or read him. Sonic's danger sense is weak compared to what Mori has fought.
Sonic's Danger Sense doesn't need to be strong compared to Mori's for it to give Sonic an advantage, as I wasn't comparing them. All it meeds to do is fulfill its purpose in warning Sonic.
What telekinesis are you talking about???
Uh... The one on the profile? It's - Oh **** this is Adventure Era Sonic??? Bruh, the image instantly just made me default to Modern Era. Okay, I take back my TK comments.
The Pain Manipulation is pretty bad, it took a master of acupuncture 17 years of constant training to not go insane from the rebound of his own acupuncture, so I doubt Sonic's willpower will cover it.
Oof, sounds nasty. I have my reservations about it being able to stop Sonic from activating thought-based hax, but I'll reserve further judgement atm.

I was more referring to him trying to straight up crush Sonic with his Yeouis (which he has done before) since his TK only works on Yeouis. They themselves can grow to interstellar range.
Omega is already discussing it but I'm pretty sure there was a recent thread clarifying LS at an AP disadvantage can't kill the opponent as well. I'll wait to see if he finds the thread.
aod6me.jpg
I jest, but that is a valid point. Info Analysis should cover that, methinks. That, as well as any other weaknesses he may have. Far weaker far less skilled yada yada version of Mori learned to do that with ease so it'll naturally be far more busted here.
LMAO alright that sounds fair then.
See azontr's post above. His Ana-Prediction-Precog has like... 3 layers?
Sheeeesh, that's some shonen bs right there

Wayyyy less impressive than jumping from High 4-C to 465 ExaFoe into 4-A.
If it's worth anything, Mori has RPL comparable to a guy (Satan) who can go from High 5-A to 4-C, then to 4-B to 4-A in a short period of time. shrug

Sonic's Danger Sense doesn't need to be strong compared to Mori's for it to give Sonic an advantage, as I wasn't comparing them. All it meeds to do is fulfill its purpose in warning Sonic.
The point is Sonic isn't going to be able to do anything even with his Danger Sense, because Mori's skilled enough to negate it.

Uh... The one on the profile? It's - Oh **** this is Adventure Era Sonic??? Bruh, the image instantly just made me default to Modern Era. Okay, I take back my TK comments.
Mori's TK only works on his own weapons, idk what's being told here, but he can't use it on others.
Oof, sounds nasty. I have my reservations about it being able to stop Sonic from activating thought-based hax, but I'll reserve further judgement atm.
Wild.

If it's worth anything, Mori has RPL comparable to a guy (Satan) who can go from High 5-A to 4-C, then to 4-B to 4-A in a short period of time. shrug
By sitting and doing ****-all for a couple hours while his arms were torn off and he had a hole punched clean through his chest, might I add, compared to Sonic who was at least fighting.

Mori's TK only works on his own weapons, idk what's being told here, but he can't use it on others.
I said that, I think Shake just misinterpreted me but he understands now so it's all good.

How? Baki characters get LS from crushing rocks.
Yeah, which is an ap feat

Izuku gets LS from crushing rocks.
Ap fest also

His TK LS is Multi-Stellar, and so he should be able to apply that level of force carrying his Yeouis.
if he doesn't have the ap he would not be able to aply the force in a way to harm or crush sonic

It's explicitly stated here on the wiki that we separate LS and AP because fiction often does the same.
They are separated stats, but an lifting strength feat can give ap no problem, but it would still be ap, could a 10-B rip apart an tier 0 if they had a mojor lifring strenght advantage?

Link me any of these discussions you talk about.
Gonna take a while to find

By sitting and doing ****-all for a couple hours while his arms were torn off and he had a hole punched clean through his chest, might I add, compared to Sonic who was at least fighting.
Eh, Satan went from High 5-A to 4-C by training, but it was literally less than half a day that it happened so still a pretty short timeframe.

A character with much inferior AP but higher LS could choke by strangling leading to incap.
But higher LS can't be used to damage in terms of crushing/smashing unless they have similar AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back