• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Sonic would still need to fight for a bit before Mori can pick up on everything. So I'm stilling betting on him cutting Mori in two, whether that be via homing attack, or insta shield. If worst comes to worst, he just pauses time and cuts him to pieces.
Mori while much less experienced could figure out that some guy can lower the ignition point of objects based on sound after seeing him use it once. I think it should be more than broken enough, especially when we consider his additional experience since that point.

Mori while much less experienced could figure out that some guy can lower the ignition point of objects based on sound after seeing him use it once. I think it should be more than broken enough, especially when we consider his additional experience since that point.
IIRC he also figured out Dean has about 5 seconds of precog (which, y'know, isn't an ability you can directly see) just from watching him despite the fact that Dean was actively trying to hide his ability from other participants. Since early Mori Jin, he's been able to see people's weaknesses and this Mori is far stronger and more skilled.

Already covered that. That's still useful, just not as OP as instantly knowing every single one of your opponents move by a glance without the opponent doing anything. He'd have to figure out Sonic's many moves the hard way.

Already covered that. That's still useful, just not as OP as instantly knowing every single one of your opponents move by a glance without the opponent doing anything. He'd have to figure out Sonic's many moves the hard way.
see:
IIRC he also figured out Dean has about 5 seconds of precog (which, y'know, isn't an ability you can directly see) just from watching him despite the fact that Dean was actively trying to hide his ability from other participants. Since early Mori Jin, he's been able to see people's weaknesses and this Mori is far stronger and more skilled.
Debate's over and the match is being added as an incon but I just wanted to address it.

Did he also not learn that technique from watching him fight? That's what I thought someone said earlier. Not trying to downplay it, I just thought it was overplayed.
Does it really matter? Precognition is not a ability that can be visibly activated, nor can its effects be typically "seen" through a fight. That alone should be enough to prove Mori doesn't need to literally see you activate the ability to analyze you

Does it really matter? Precognition is not a ability that can be visibly activated, nor can its effects be typically "seen" through a fight. That alone should be enough to prove Mori doesn't need to literally see you activate the ability to analyze you
Yes, it does matter. It means for his info analysis to work, he has to watch you fight to predict what techniques you must have. It's a small but important distinction.

Yes, it does matter. It means for his info analysis to work, he has to watch you fight to predict what techniques you must have. It's a small butk important distinction.
This doesn't like... address the point that I made at all but whatever you feel ig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back