• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see anyways link the other match when made
No 2-A's, but depending on how haxed Maxwell is it could be possible. Super Forms do have concept manip that allow them to one-shot anyone that doesn't have a resistance to their concepts being physically attacked. Since he's not dimensionally superior it should still work I figure.

No 2-A's, but depending on how haxed Maxwell is it could be possible. Super Forms do have concept manip that allow them to one-shot anyone that doesn't have a resistance to their concepts being physically attacked. Since he's not dimensionally superior it should still work I figure.
Maxwell has conceptual manipulation type 2 and can summon infinite 2-A antomonitors who all have EE. Just search scribblenauts maxwell and see him

At this point, we need a thread to list down all the Sans vs ideas if there is gonna be more matches with the funny bone skeleton.

Maxwell has conceptual manipulation type 2 and can summon infinite 2-A antomonitors who all have EE. Just search scribblenauts maxwell and see him
As long as he doesn't have a resistance to having his concept hit it could work prolly. Sonic hits his concept and he'd die. He'd just need to get through all his other bs stuff like summons. Sonic also has resistance to EE, so he should be fine I figure.

As long as he doesn't have a resistance to having his concept hit it could work prolly. Sonic hits his concept and he'd die. He'd just need to get through all his other bs stuff like summons. Sonic also has resistance to EE, so he should be fine I figure.
Would death manipulation on a conceptual state work?

Mmmm, prolly not entirely sure? Although ironically Sonic BEAT the concept of death in Frontiers thus his Concept manipulate ability to begin with. So it would be kinda ironic.
Basically max just writes dead and sonic becomes..."dead sonic"

Pretty fast, he just writes dead and done. It will take a second since maxwell writing is faster than regular people
Oh, it could probs work then. If it weren't for Boost, he'd lose, but with Boost he could definitely get to him before he gets the chance to write that down.

Back