• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-1-1) White Haired Natsu vs. Pink Haired Asta: REDUX

Implying Natsu is some kind of Battle God like Yujiro.

FT's ESP doesn't let you predict movements, just the magic power in the enemy. Asta has none so he'd be undetectable to Natsu's magic sense.

What would serve a purpose would be his Enhanced Senses like he did against Sting and Rogue, but that happened in X791. So Asta has the clear advantage in close combat considering he has swords and abilities to compensate the AP difference.

Asta takes this. A single good connected slash will give Natsu an L.

Just gonna point out that there is no difference between Natsu in X784 and X791 skill wise. Second Origin is only a physical and magical amp and the Tenrou group were back for half a week before going into the tournament.

I just told you he was back for half a week.

Day 1: He beats up the Twilight Ogre guys.

Day 2: Everyone goes off to train and Natsu is shon to only be doing physical exercise. and go to the CS real that night

Day 3: They realise they lost out on their 3 months to train and meet Crime Sorciere for 2nd Origin.

Day 4: They go to Crocus for the GMG and have the prelims that night.

I don't need to prove anything about him being as skilled when there is no opportunity to become more skilled.

There was a guy, probably one of raiders that was impersonating Ant and sent links to some garbage sites that could steal our IP, he got banned so it got deleted

Whoever has better physical stats takes this.

Natsu would eventually understand that Asta can nullify magic and he would go for physical attacks.

Moreover Asta should be able to resist the heat, the heat would affect Asta's combat abilities but to counter this, Asta also has precog.

It ultimately comes down to physical abilities imo.

I don't think Lifting strength matters here so there's only Striking strength/AP and Dura as physical abilities but the AP gap isn't big enough for Asta to lose

Much less while you consider Asta's abilities seems to be more consistent than Natsu's in regard of physical combat.

We're talking about a brawler with keen senses 1.5x stronger than a dual sword user with Precognition.

Epsilon R said:
I don't think Lifting strength matters here so there's only Striking strength/AP and Dura as physical abilities but the AP gap isn't big enough for Asta to lose
Natsu can just pin him down physical, and asta can't move a muscle due to differences in lifting strength

Ionliosite said:
Who voted Natsu? I only saw 7 votes for Asta and a vote for Incon.
Me,blank,davidsteel,captain torch,need1435, and one more guy here i guess his bane start with Z

I don't find neither yours nor Blank's vote. On the other hand, both Captain Torch and Need1435 only commented once and neither voted, and Davidsteel only commented to post a meme.

If only he can just shout out to Asta like he does for Cobra, that would be funny lol.

Back