• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-1-1) White Haired Natsu vs. Pink Haired Asta: REDUX

Yeah, Asta has the ap advantage since he scales to 33 Gigatons if I remember well, while FDKM Natsu scales to or above 8 Gigatons I think.

Idk if souls even release ki to be detected by Asta, currently only the other ds can see ds souls. Asta didn't have any magic and he has not shown any soul based resistance,

I was talking about when he is in his body.

Also did he ever leave his body against another opponent? In this fight he only did it because he couldn't hurt his opponent

This was also the only fight where je could do this as well so that argument doesn't work too well. That said Asta's no you field should prevent him from doing this anyway. So unlike the previous match where Natsu had the AP by a large amount to basically 2 shot Asta, now its Asta who has the advantage in everything except for skill which will be contested and I do not care to argue which leaves this as either

1. Asta is better than Natsu at everything or

2. Asta is better at everything except for 1 thing but still has all his precog shizz to counter that one thing anyway.

Epsilon R said:
I was talking about when he is in his body.

Also did he ever leave his body against another opponent? In this fight he only did it because he couldn't hurt his opponent
He can leave his body whenever he want, it's not like laxus and jellal alwasy use thought projection, but didn't mean they can't. Also when it's come to fighting natsu is smart af, if he find out hurt asta, he can go astral body, since it also give him invisibility

Epsilon R said:
So my question is, does Natsu start with it?

@Shadow Scans?
Punch opponent on his face, punch it again. If it didn't work, he will start using his brain. Well if he fighting seriously or for his life, he even use strategy

Back