• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-1-1) White Haired Natsu vs. Pink Haired Asta: REDUX

What can Natsu even do here, yeah he's strong and good at martial arts, but Anti-Magic basically negates every attack he uses, plus those swords drain magic as well

Knowing how strong and op Natsu is sometimes, I frankly wouldn't be surprised if Natsu would just eat the anti-magic and gain anti-magic fire dragon mode, but since that's complete headcanon and based on nothing but a joke

Asta still takes this

The Calaca said:
Le Cookie Salé said:
I vote for Natsu too. I guess. But Asta is a hard one.
You need valid reasons to vote.
I have read the whole Thread and I have the impression that Natsu can wins. I have to make an extended answer with 36 lines to give my opinion or?

They have voted fra because the first one who voted for Asta gave a reasoning. Until the others say they have indeed voted for Nastu, you are the first one to vote for him

I don't see it being a stomp, otherwise Natsu wouldn't have a vote and someone wouldn't have said incon.

They were wrong about who voted for Natsu.

But still, you need to state valid reasons as why Natsu would win here.

Nevermind, Grace is over.

Oh well, do as you want.I think it's a little fake. If you consider the fight Frisk Vs. Niko as a Stomp while Frisk has as much chance of winning as Niko, then why a fight where Natsu can "do nothing" is not considered as Stomp too? I don't get it.

Winning a theoretical fight =/= stomping. Character wins a fight if he wins it more times than not. If he wins 10/10, it's a stomp.

Natsu can do something, he has higher AP and higher Lifting Strengh. While most of his magic is nulled, he can still fight hand-to-hand. At least those are some of the arguments for Natsu winning.

Back