• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As strong as the plot needs him to be in order for SMT to be the strongest 2-A verse ever.

Runs"

"Implying it was a proper fight from the beginning.

Hah."

^I was joking @ThePerpetual Do you need me to write "ovo" at the end of each sentence? If so, I dont mind it, Im editing the comments to include an ovo.

Tch... I dunno. I read and reread it, that's all it could come across as to me.

Idk, I give up I guess. The atmosphere's feeling really toxic, and I came to a Fun and Games thread to have fun. Debate Vs Metatron or something.

People had already given up on this thread, my dude.

You dont want to debate SMT and digimon. You really really dont want to.

And, btw, Lucemon resists both Law and Concept hax.

Why pester him on this wall when I can just comment here? I'd rather not pester people on message walls about stuff like this.

Infinities aren't all the same at all, the set of real numbers is provably greater than any countable infinity for instance, and even setting that aside some infinities are denser than others even among sets of equivalent cardinality.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why pester him on this wall when I can just comment here? I'd rather not pester people on message walls about stuff like this.
As you want, Im not going to argue. But I'd rather not have pestering at all.

"I read up on the Lucemon respect thread regarding what exactly the Dark Area does in practice, and it hardly seems as formiddable as you're making it out to be "

Okay but did you read all the Lucemon, Seven Great Demon Lords and Dark Area blogs. If so I am not understanding how you possibly can miss the potency when everything is in clear detail in all 3.

"relative to other existence deletes"

So you ignore the fact that it goes beyond just erasing you from existence. You ignore the fact that if a member of the Seven Great Demon Lords sends you there, you become aspects of their being It's not just erasing people anymore, it's literally absorbing everything about them and making it an aspect of the Seven Great Demon Lord.

"Many beings "deleted" and/or within the Dark Area, and that are demonstrably weaker than him, are still fully capable of actions within the Dark Area itself"

Except these same being as;

1) Nonexistent natural inhabitants of the Dark Area who also have infinite speed naturally.

2) Already have Immeasurable speed as such the timelessness of the Dark Area means nothing and these guys can also resist this level of erasure.

3) Lucemon nor any of the SGDL sent them there. As such they are free to roam. Nothing has every stated that one cannot move in the Dark Area. Except they first must resist the level of Erasure first. And once again, unless a Demon Lord sends you in, you aren't getting absorbed. The simple fact is if Lucemon decides "Hey, let me open the Dark Area and absorb as many as I can", only few do not get absorbed. Need I remind you that those who are absorbed basically grant their powers, abilities and even conceptual status to Lucemon?

"The majority of Lucemon's assorted hax resistance feats were against 2-C's, far as I can tell, yet no one here is suddenly assuming that those feats "don't count.""

Well it's almost like he's an abstract with infinite avatars ranging from 2-C to 2-A. Lucemon's resistance feats of Absolute Zero, BFR, Death Manipulation, etc were all by 2-C's yes. To bad the guy already has Type 5 immortality just by being the type of being he is. Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation are resistances from just part of his being. Conceptual Attacks are from a 2-A-High 2-A being who is stronger than Lucemon himself. So yeah.

This is my last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back