• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Never said Lucemon would beat Ygg. I just said Lucemon would beat Ogudomon. ovo
Sure. Sure. I believe you >_>
@OP:

1) Lucemon pulls everyone to the dark area. Absorbing nearly everyone in the process.

2) Ygg kills Lucemon after this.

Proceed.
Do I just remove Lucemon and Ygg because OP?

Eh. Lucemon does a pretty wonderfull masswipe. Deal with it.

and @Theperpetual in the other thread said that The Arisen was not-so-difficult to kill, but you named people even easier to kill. I know here that Lavos, Lucemon, Ygg, Typhon (yes), Kagutsuchi, Metattron, Kriemhild, Galactus, DIO (prob) and The Ur-Dragon can oneshot The Arisen and call it a day.

The guy resists all sorts of hax

Again, I made this profile literally over a year ago, it's barely been touched since then

The guy's borderline High 2-A, lel

Can you at least explain what DA is? Rather than just saying it works because it works?

Everyone listed by ThePerpetual + Bill Cipher.

Also, change that Typhon, the Arisen and Asriel died to Lucemon.

The Dark Area is the domain of the Seven Great Demon Lords as well has the graveyard for deleted data. The Dark Area is an endless void outside of the multiverse that erases anyone sent there from existence. If you are erased by the Dark Area by a SGDL member, you get absorbed and become an aspect of the Seven Great Demon Lords. In truth the Dark Area is Lucemon himself as he is the embodiment of the void itself. The SGDL bypass Mid-Godly regardless of whether the Dark Area is used or not. Also all those absorbed by Lucemon basically gave him their abilities and resistances. So with his first mass-wipe he has the abilities of all he has absorbed.

ThePerpetual said:
The guy resists all sorts of hax

Again, I made this profile literally over a year ago, it's barely been touched since then

The guy's borderline High 2-A, lel

Can you at least explain what DA is? Rather than just saying it works because it works?
DA = Dark Area = Lucemon itself. Its a Multiverse made of nothingness/nonexistence.

Basically its super broken absorption (Negates Mid-godly and resurrection) and Lucemon has the ability to hurt abstracts and non corporeals with it... So... Everyone gets eaten except a few.

Also, please, I played DD ~10 times, enlighten me about all the hax the Arisen resists that gets scaled to his trascended form (serious question). Also all the hax he has that affects other 2-As that you know of. Because as I see it is a pre-feats Madoka.

Well.... That's how he did it with TUSK Act 4 and GER.

So he has overwirtten a literal Void and a literal abstract entity before? And you say he overwrites before he becomes an aspect of Lucemon who would have his abilities btw.

Lucey is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TUSK Act 4 tho

Oh.

Yeah that's probably a bit out of his league.

Aight, so...

Ur-Dragon, Galactus, Kriemhild Gretchen, Metatron, Lucemon, Yggdrasil, and Lavos are the survivors.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I also like how we are assuming Ygg goes after Lucemon right away. ovo
Ygg knows the dude and how strong he is. Also insane precog ovo

Yes, but Lucemon is not an overall threat to his lively hood. For all he knows, Metatron would be more dangerous. It IS Metatron. Plus he'd likely allow Lucemon to kill others before ending him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes, but Lucemon is not an overall threat. For all he knows, Metatron would be more dangerous. It IS Metatron.
Alphamon, Ogudomon, etc. can deal with Metattron.

Ygg can spam summons, ya know.

Also, meanwhile Lavod is there.

And Lucemon can duplicate himself. Also Ygg could equally target Lavos here. She knows Lucemon. But with her precog she'd know what Lavos is and what Metatron can do. Yes, I just don't want Lucey to die before Lavos or Metatro

Lavos eats Galactus

Ogudomon kills Lavos.

The PMMM garl probably curses Metattron to death.

Ygg reformats Lucemon.

Whatever happens first is the end

Edwardtruong2006 said:
So question.

What are Kriemhild, Galactus, and the Ur-Dragon's stances atm?
Kriemhild is likely one of the lasts to be taken down.

galactus dies to Lavos.

The Ur-Dragon maybe dies to Metattton.

If things go smoothly for Ygg, at the end it'll be Ygg vs Kriemhild.

Mettatron, Lucemon, Lavos, Galactus and The Ur-Dragon have worse survivability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back