• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
2-A Upgrade

In 5.04 of supernatural, Dean (MC) was sent into alternate future by an angel. In that future he was killed by his brother who was literally possessed by Satan and the world was engulfed in apocalypse, zombies,.. Wog explained it as an alternate universe model as well as possible future.

Kripke: –to pull and rethink. And by the way, so mu—glad we did it.
Edlund: Much better, yeah. And it really just moved to an alternate universe model, much better. And also, there were like two pages of dialogue of Dean just going—
Kripke: Explaining it.
Edlund: “Let me again try and” –not explaining, reiterating with different metaphors to try and create a picture.
Kripke: “Time is a bus. I got off the bus. Then I got back on.”
Edlund: (laughs)
Kripke: So, yeah, that’s the process.

Another big picture aspect that comes into question with Edlund’s episode The End is whether angels can really travel into the future, or whether Zachariah was just messing with Dean’s head, Gabriel-style. “Yes, they can, but that’s a four-hour answer,” Edlund declares. “I don’t have the math to support it, either. But in my mind—and that’s all we’re dealing with right now—I think that the future is not predetermined, it’s non-constant, and the angels can travel to any number of possible futures. Predetermining something is a state of mind; it is not the law of the universe, so if you believe anything about the future, it will most likely become a self-fulfilling prophecy. That is true in human nature. If I think I’m going to lose the game, I’ll lose the game. If I think I’m going to win, there’s a good chance that I’ll win.
“Free will is like a viral experiment that God left on the desk and then he left, and the angels are like, ‘What the hell is this?’ It’s messing stuff up. Satan got too close to it and he’s got a free will issue. It’s a weird thing, so when Zach took Dean into the future, I believe they just went into one possible future. The future will roughly happen this way if Dean self-prophesizes this future, because it’s hinged on his choice. Zach had no impact when he went into that future, which is a pretty important detail about the underlying physics of it—he can witness a potential future, but he can’t change it or live there. It’s not a home for the people from the past; it’s a projection of what might happen. You can take a human like Dean, put him there, have him experience all this crap, get a punch in the face and get rolled down a hill, and then get brought back to the present, but that future will never be because Dean has been changed by the trip. We’re just talking about possible futures.”

This implies that verse works under the MWI where the timeline branches into different timelines based on the uncertainty of the future and free will (essentially the ability to choose). As for the number of alternate futures (aka alternate universes), Wog confirmed it is infinite on twitter.

Is there any evidence to support that?
Yeah, right in the very same season 5 we were introduced to a monster (Pagan God) that can take on infinite forms.
SAM
So, local legend has it that the forest was guarded by a pagan god whose name was Leshi. Um, a mischievous god, could take on infinite forms—
DEAN
And let me guess. He liked to munch on his fans.

What does that mean? Futures and alternate universes are created based on free will and the ability to choose as mentioned above, with infinite forms you will have infinite choices or possible outcomes for you to turn into.

If the proof is not enough then I suggest "Possibly 2-A" instead of soild 2-A. As for who will become 2-A, it will be God, Amara, Jack Kline and The Empty. For God, Amara, Jack scale to the entire cosmology for obvious reasons, the last one as Ultima said in his Thread.

As shown above, both God and The Darkness are directly stated to be superior to The Empty in raw power, the latter being the ruler and personification of the void of nothingness that predates and encompasses the whole universe, alongside all of the alternate timelines which Chuck created over time.
That alone should be enough for them to be upgraded to 2-C.

Basically their 2-C will become 2-A because cosmology is 2-A

Abstract Existence (and Concept Embodiment/Manipulation Type 1)

Since both God and Amara have abstract existence. But they don't have types. I suggest Abstract existence type 1 will be fine with their true nature, since they are omnipresent as well as personifications of Darkness and Light, Creation and Destruction, Existence and Nothingness,... The death of one of the two causes reality to collapse, I believe that is enough.

Also about what type of Concept they represent, it will be Type 1 because God and Amara have existed from the beginning and then He created everything that exists.

They will also have Conceptual manipulation type 1 (Absorb, Seal, Healing, Destroy,...) since Chuck absorbed Amara to become both Light and Dark, he also sealed Amara since upon Creation.

As for Amara, she was able to heal God before his death, as well as nearly kill him (and all of reality). Jack (Last key) also has all of these since he absorbed the true nature of both and became the personification of the entire creation

Non Existence Physiology

As you can see in Ultima's Thread as well as their Profiles. Darkness and The Empty are both Void that existed before Creation, so they need types. Regarding Amara, she definitely doesn't have a soul because that thing never existed before because God aka Chuck (her brother) invented it long after sealing her. She also absorbs souls and turns them into nothingness (literal parts of her)

Amara: God. I tried praying, calling out in need. He ignored me. He forced my hand. I had no other reason to harm his chosen. My issue is with my brother, not his creation.
Dean: Whatever the deal is between you two; whoever threw the first punch, whoever was Daddy’s favorite...
Amara: There was no Daddy.
Dean: Whatever. That mess is your mess. It’s between you two. You’re taking people’s lives. You’re taking their souls.
Amara: I consumed their souls. They aren’t gone. They’re a part of me and, in that way, they live forever
Amara: What I deserve.
Dean: Which is?
Amara: Everything.
Dean: Everything?
Amara: I was the beginning and I will be the end. I will be all that there is.
Dean: So, you’re it. [Dean turns away from Amara]. That would make you God.
Amara: No, God was the Light. I’m the Dark.

Sam: [Sighs] So, you want to tell me about it? [Dean looks at him in question] I mean Amara obviously figured out something was going on and... she didn't rip your head off.
Dean: She wants me to be a part of her. Not metaphorically, I'm talking literally. Forever. So in other words…. adios. [Dean turns and walks away, Sam watching in concern, follows]
CHUCK: That's because I don't have a soul.
METATRON: Right! But you invented them. You invented souls. Souls! Try shining a light on that. How did that make you feel?
CHUCK: Nauseous.

Considering that God is literally everything that exists, at least the cosmology part. She will lack such things as the mind that exists normally and since the mental planes where thoughts, ideas, feelings, archetypes, etc. exist as part of Creation itself and existence itself

JACK: Yes. [Adam looks slightly disappointed, but Jack goes on] And the others. All of them. They're just rocks but their existence makes them divine. Because God is in everything.
ADAM: [he sighs with relief and smiles at Jack] Right on. At least, he should be.

Thought Forms/Psychic Projections
Nonphysical entities that exist in the mental or astral plane and are created purely from thought. Every thought generates vibrations in the aura's mental body, which assumes a floating form and colors depending on the nature and intensity of the thought. These thought-forms are usually seen by clairvoyants and may be intuitively sensed by others.
Theosophists and clairvoyants place thought-forms in three classifications: the image of the thinker; an image of material object associated with the thought; and an independent image expressing the inherent qualities of the thought. Thoughts of a low nature, such as anger, hate, lust and greed create thought-forms that are dense in color and form. Thoughts of a more spiritual nature generate forms possessing a greater purity, clarity and refinement.
Thought-forms can be directed towards anyone, but to be effective they must latch onto similar vibration form the other person's aura. If they are unable to do so, they can boomerang back to the sender. Thus, one who directs evil toward another runs the risk of having it return.
Pad of Definitions (1.06 Skin (episode)), Official Website

Conceptually, I'm not so sure about this. We have entities that represent concepts other than them (Death won't count because he's different from the rest of the horsemen). There is an interview where the author talks straight about their own concepts like "Death is dead but about Idea of death etc..." unfortunately I can't find it now.

But Chuck and Amara had a conversation about the fate of creation itself, Chuck wanted to destroy everything that exists and Amara referred to it as "every Kernel of existence". The word Kernel/Essence doesn't mean much without context but here we have about God doing it because he's so frustrated with those "Kernels" as "Carbon-based life" Just like in real life all life is made up of carbon instead of another substance, so it's a universal thing and maybe the concept here instead of just life.

Also both are abstract entities, the basic concepts of everything as well as the creator of all things and are almost omniscient so it makes sense for the word "Kernel" to have a conceptual meaning to them.

AMARA: You never slow down, do you? Take a breath-- revel in this wonderful thing you created.
CHUCK: Right-- and this is where you drop some sappy crap about how "perfect" my first tree was or whatever.
AMARA: Wasn't it, though? Perfect?
CHUCK: Yeah, it was pretty sweet. It was a fern. I was obsessed with fractals.
AMARA: Now you want to annihilate it? All of it.
CHUCK: No. You don't understand.
AMARA: Oh, I think I do. You want to evaporate every kernel of existence because the Winchesters won't do what you say.
CHUCK: It's not about that. It's about everywhere I look, I'm reminded of my failures. Like, why did I go with carbon-based life? Why not silicon? Or yttrium? Zeroing out-- starting fresh. That's what I need.

Summary: Amara will have NEP (Nature 1 Aspect 1,2,3: her true nature is Nothingness which lacks everything of Creation that God created including soul, thoughts and concepts. She is the beginning and will be the end of them, when she will become all that there is)

For The Empty he will have the same NEP as Amara, just Nature 2 since he existed before both Amara and God

Transduality (Type 2)

This will be more complicated. Basically Duality exists in Supernatural (called The Balance). Shown in the relationship between Chuck and Amara, they are Creation and Destruction, Light and Darkness, Being and Nothingness, Yin and Yang. If either of them dies, Reality will disappear.

CHUCK: We trap Amara. Put her back in the box.
DEAN: Wait, what?
CHUCK: Yeah. Well, you were right. She needs to be destroyed. But I won’t kill her.
DEAN: Why not?
CHUCK: Amara’s been caged for billions of years, but y’know, she was always there. She had to be there. Y’know, yin and yang. Dark and light.
DEAN: English, Chuck.
(With an exasperated huff, CHUCK waves a hand and the Winchesters are downstairs.)
CHUCK: There’s a harmony, a balance, in the universe. Light needs dark. Dark needs light. If you blow one of them up, then, I mean—
LUCIFER: It wouldn’t be a good thing.
CHUCK: It’d be really not a good thing. Like ‘end of reality’ not good.

But things don't stop there, Chuck explains that Existence is all about Balance. Light and Dark, good and evil, chocolate and peanut butter (?),... The Equalizer takes advantage of the balance/dualism of existence to work, even between anyone (even God himself). That is, Duality and Balance are not limited to just a few basic things, anyone and anything is involved with it and therefore has their own counterpart, directly called Yin and Yang.

DEAN:
There's no bullets.
CHUCK:
Right, it doesn't exactly use bullets.
See, existence is all about balance, right?
Dark and light, good and evil, chocolate and peanut butter.
SAM:
Ugh, yeah, okay, Chuck. The point, please?
CHUCK:
Right. So, this doesn't so much fire bullets as it sends a wave of multi-dimensional energy across a perfectly balanced quantum link between whoever's shooting it and whoever they're shooting at.

And Who will have Transdual (Type 2), God (last key) will have it since he absorbed Amara and became the balance itself. Jack (last key) will have it since he absorbed God's true nature and turned the latter into a normal human, The Empty will have it because he existed before Amara and God (created The Balance as progress)

AMARA: Ugh, apologies, Dean, but you don't get anything. You see me sitting across from you. You see a woman. You see Chuck as a squirrelly weirdo. But you can't imagine what we really are. We came into existence together. We are the same.
SAM: The former Death, he told us you were the firstborn.
AMARA: Or he told you what you needed to hear. Chuck and I, we're twins. Creation and destruction, light and dark, balance. And when we split apart, all this was created.
SAM: The Big Bang?
AMARA: Eh.
DEAN: When you split? So when... When he threw you in a cage. When he betrayed you. When he trapped you for an eternity.

AMARA: What about what I want.
CHUCK: Okay... what do you want?
AMARA: Balance-- something we've never tried before-- creation and destruction, light and dark, brother and sister united again, but on behalf of one world-- this world. True balance. The way it was always meant to be.
CHUCK: Hmm. [Chuck shrugs]
AMARA: But you can't. You only care about your pleasure. Your story. Well, I guess that makes you the villain.
CHUCK: Villains get all the best lines
AMARA: Balance.
CHUCK: Yes. Think of it. Us starting fresh. Creating something new, something beautiful... peaceful... together. And we can finally forget about all this pain. No baggage. Only balance.
[Chuck extends a hand to Amara. Tearful, she takes it and is absorbed into him. One of his eyes glows blue, and the other black.]

4-D existence (and above baseline 2-A range)

Pretty simple and self-explanatory. God, Amara, Jack, The Empty are all Cosmology themselves and so they will have Large Size (Type 9) and Higher-Dimensional Existence for their true form/nature, similar to The Empty, its speed will also be Omnipresent within the Empty (Shadow) because it is The Empty itself. Interestingly, when Jack spontaneously explodes like an explosion that can kill both God and Amara, Empty has never died or been injured except for its physical body, which Billie/Death explains is due to its sheer size so a 2-A explosion can only noise it instead of destroying or doing any significant damage. In other words, its size is much larger than baseline 2-A .

CHUCK: Sam and Dean, they're using Jack to destroy us.
AMARA: No, but... but Dean can't hurt me.
CHUCK: No, but he can lie to you. He could send you into the meat grinder with a wink and a smile.

Ok 2A cosmology

Bit iffy on Aspect type 2 of NEP since "kernel" is still quite vague. Since God is literally all there is/existence and as I read is omnipresent through 4Ds/spacetime, which means Amara should have aspect type 5 due to being the nothingness in opposition to God/all existence that encompasses space and time.

Disagree with God and Jack having transdual type 2 for the obvious reason that being both Yin and Yang isn't transcending them. The Empty being NEP as well as transdual type 2 is fine.

Ok 2A cosmology

Bit iffy on Aspect type 2 of NEP since "kernel" is still quite vague. Since God is literally all there is/existence and as I read is omnipresent through 4Ds/spacetime, which means Amara should have aspect type 5 due to being the nothingness in opposition to God/all existence that encompasses space and time.

Disagree with God and Jack having transdual type 2 for the obvious reason that being both Yin and Yang isn't transcending them. The Empty being NEP as well as transdual type 2 is fine.
I agree with you.

2-A Upgrade

In 5.04 of supernatural, Dean (MC) was sent into alternate future by an angel. In that future he was killed by his brother who was literally possessed by Satan and the world was engulfed in apocalypse, zombies,.. Wog explained it as an alternate universe model as well as possible future.

This implies that verse works under the MWI where the timeline branches into different timelines based on the uncertainty of the future and free will (essentially the ability to choose). As for the number of alternate futures (aka alternate universes), Wog confirmed it is infinite on twitter.

Yeah, right in the very same season 5 we were introduced to a monster (Pagan God) that can take on infinite forms.

What does that mean? Futures and alternate universes are created based on free will and the ability to choose as mentioned above, with infinite forms you will have infinite choices or possible outcomes for you to turn into.

If the proof is not enough then I suggest "Possibly 2-A" instead of soild 2-A. As for who will become 2-A, it will be God, Amara, Jack Kline and The Empty. For God, Amara, Jack scale to the entire cosmology for obvious reasons, the last one as Ultima said in his Thread.

Since both God and Amara have abstract existence. But they don't have types. I suggest Abstract existence type 1 will be fine with their true nature, since they are omnipresent as well as personifications of Darkness and Light, Creation and Destruction, Existence and Nothingness,... The death of one of the two causes reality to collapse, I believe that is enough.

Also about what type of Concept they represent, it will be Type 1 because God and Amara have existed from the beginning and then He created everything that exists.

They will also have Conceptual manipulation type 1 (Absorb, Seal, Healing, Destroy,...) since Chuck absorbed Amara to become both Light and Dark, he also sealed Amara since upon Creation.

As for Amara, she was able to heal God before his death, as well as nearly kill him (and all of reality). Jack (Last key) also has all of these since he absorbed the true nature of both and became the personification of the entire creation

Non Existence Physiology

As you can see in Ultima's Thread as well as their Profiles. Darkness and The Empty are both Void that existed before Creation, so they need types. Regarding Amara, she definitely doesn't have a soul because that thing never existed before because God aka Chuck (her brother) invented it long after sealing her. She also absorbs souls and turns them into nothingness (literal parts of her)

METATRON: Right! But you invented them. You invented souls. Souls! Try shining a light on that. How did that make you feel?

Considering that God is literally everything that exists, at least the cosmology part. She will lack such things as the mind that exists normally and since the mental planes where thoughts, ideas, feelings, archetypes, etc. exist as part of Creation itself and existence itself

Conceptually, I'm not so sure about this. We have entities that represent concepts other than them (Death won't count because he's different from the rest of the horsemen). There is an interview where the author talks straight about their own concepts like "Death is dead but about Idea of death etc..." unfortunately I can't find it now.

But Chuck and Amara had a conversation about the fate of creation itself, Chuck wanted to destroy everything that exists and Amara referred to it as "every Kernel of existence". The word Kernel/Essence doesn't mean much without context but here we have about God doing it because he's so frustrated with those "Kernels" as "Carbon-based life" Just like in real life all life is made up of carbon instead of another substance, so it's a universal thing and maybe the concept here instead of just life.

Also both are abstract entities, the basic concepts of everything as well as the creator of all things and are almost omniscient so it makes sense for the word "Kernel" to have a conceptual meaning to them.

Summary: Amara will have NEP (Nature 1 Aspect 1,2,3: her true nature is Nothingness which lacks everything of Creation that God created including soul, thoughts and concepts. She is the beginning and will be the end of them, when she will become all that there is)

For The Empty he will have the same NEP as Amara, just Nature 2 since he existed before both Amara and God

Transduality (Type 2)

This will be more complicated. Basically Duality exists in Supernatural (called The Balance). Shown in the relationship between Chuck and Amara, they are Creation and Destruction, Light and Darkness, Being and Nothingness, Yin and Yang. If either of them dies, Reality will disappear.

(With an exasperated huff, CHUCK waves a hand and the Winchesters are downstairs.)

But things don't stop there, Chuck explains that Existence is all about Balance. Light and Dark, good and evil, chocolate and peanut butter (?),... The Equalizer takes advantage of the balance/dualism of existence to work, even between anyone (even God himself). That is, Duality and Balance are not limited to just a few basic things, anyone and anything is involved with it and therefore has their own counterpart, directly called Yin and Yang.

And Who will have Transdual (Type 2), God (last key) will have it since he absorbed Amara and became the balance itself. Jack (last key) will have it since he absorbed God's true nature and turned the latter into a normal human, The Empty will have it because he existed before Amara and God (created The Balance as progress)

Pretty simple and self-explanatory. God, Amara, Jack, The Empty are all Cosmology themselves and so they will have Large Size (Type 9) and Higher-Dimensional Existence for their true form/nature, similar to The Empty, its speed will also be Omnipresent within the Empty (Shadow) because it is The Empty itself. Interestingly, when Jack spontaneously explodes like an explosion that can kill both God and Amara, Empty has never died or been injured except for its physical body, which Billie/Death explains is due to its sheer size so a 2-A explosion can only noise it instead of destroying or doing any significant damage. In other words, its size is much larger than baseline 2-A .

one question, it is said that jack's explosion would kill amara and chuck, right? well, they are conceptual beings, so shouldn't this be an explosion that destroys concepts? This could also make the void regeneration high god. I don't know if there's context behind it, that's why I asked this question, maybe you missed it...

2-A Upgrade

Non Existence Physiology

Transduality (Type 2)

I fully agree with everything, this should apply.

image0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back