• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lavos eats Galactus.

Metatron kills the Ur-Dragon

Yggdrasil kills Lavos

Kriemhild kills Metatron

Lucemon dies to Yggdrasil

Lucemon can kill Metattron or Lavos too if you want.

Only certain is that Ygg is the only one who can actually take down Lucemon for good. Maybe gretchen too if that curse is thaaast strong.

My favorite part of this thread are the complete favouritism some characters gain where they beat vastly stronger people. 90% of the wins come from Lucemon and Yggdrasil which show a lot of how the people arguing know some verses better than others.

@Dragon

Idk. It basically depends from who Ygg picks. Ogudomon hard counters UKG and can probably put her down for good.

The RKs and Ygg itself probably can't.

So it's basically curses vs summoning

Metatron (Shin Megami Tensei) (Dead; Cursed by Kriemhild)

Galactus (Marvel Comics) (The Lifebringer) (Dead; Eaten by Lavos)

^ These would never happen. Either would one-shot their opponents.

Matthew Schroeder said:
My favorite part of this thread are the complete favouritism some characters gain where they beat vastly stronger people.
The curses are supposed to be hax and can affect on the conceptual level. Not reason for Metattron to lolnope them? Is it?

Metatron would lol-no conceptual hax from a puny person like Kriemhild, and he can reform instantly from being erased from existence as long as YHVH exists and even duplicate himself.

Also Metatron is YHVH's Mind / Voice. Good luck haxing YHVH.

@Kaltias You know how it works, do not you? I search in an obscure work and then discover a new Yggdrasil skill for that case.

It's always that way OvO

Matthew Schroeder said:
Metatron would lol-no conceptual hax from a puny person like Kriemhild, and he can reform instantly from being erased from existence as long as YHVH exists and even duplicate himself.
Well, YHVH is not in this fight. So that is cheating, son.

I don't think Higher Dimensional Immortality is allowed here though @Matt. As such I don't think they are allowing YHVH be a factor.

@OP

Jeez. Change Mettatron to Sealed by Yggdrasil and be done with it. If Mettatron is that strong Ygg would seal him and that's it. Note that Ygg seals people stronger than her.

Ygg, Lavos and Lucey are the only ones who can deal with Metatron. Ygg mostly as he can summon infinite avatars and just spam summons.

>Metatron is literally YHVH's mind

>YHVH not allowed

So why the hell do you put Metatron here? And it's not Higher-Dimensional. Not that it matters cause Metatron can reform by being killed by 1-Cs.

SMT Regen is so broken they can come back from being erased from nonexistence.

Sealing won't work either.

You people don't know SMT. Really only Lucemon and maybe Ygg can get close to Betatron.

Also puny curses won't work nor Memory Hax nor Mind-Hax. All-Seeing Nigh-Omniscience mind of God here, folks.

Lavos is a non-factor. Metatron one-shots him easily. Even Kagutsuchi can be argued to be stronger than Lavos and it was agreed they'd stalemate.

Gretchen is a non-factor too. Only Lucemon and Yggdrasil have the sheer potency to deal with Metatron.

>Reads Matt

>Reads Metatron's profile.

I....think something is terribly wrong here.

Honestly I could go.

"Metatron one-shots everyone who isn't Ygg and Lucemon" and the wins would be just as valid as the ones we currently have.

The SMT profiles do not begin to convey their power.

they should be removed then if they are not accurate.

Like, you are telling things that are not in the profile at all.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Matt
Ya happy now?
No because I wasn't asking you to do it. Going "X kills everyone" is lazy in these types of threads. I don't like giving Lucemon and Ygg all the wins and neither do I like giving Metatron all the wins.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@PaChi2

Since when are profiles meant to explain every single tibbit about a series' lore.
The regen part.

Lolnoping other's hax just because their AP is superior.

Those are pretty important.

ooooh boy.

This is gonna turn into a flame war.

Alright so here's a piece of advice, don't.

Remember when I first started these? Remember when there were multiple scenarios for a victor? Good times. That 3-C Royale was amazing as there were scenarios in which either Alphamon or Leo Regulus won.

So how about this in order to defuse this. Let's think of what happens if Lucemon doesn't go all "lolDarkArea" on everyone.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Remember when I first started these? Remember when there were multiple scenarios for a victor? Good times. That 3-C Royale was amazing as there were scenarios in which either Alphamon or Leo Regulus won.
Tbh, at this point. I think that's enough battle royales this year.

How far into 2-A is Metatron btw? Vastly above Kagu who is infinite multiverse*3 or something like that?

I wouldnt suggest Metatron dying to anyone if I knew that he'd lolnope any hax from weaker people.

Smh.

Dragonmasterxyz said:

So how about this in order to defuse this. Let's think of what happens if Lucemon doesn't go all "lolDarkArea" on everyone.
Boi. In any case, Ygg wins because of insane precog and nigh-omniscience ovo

Kaltias said:
How far into 2-A is Metatron btw? Vastly above Kagu who is infinite multiverse*3 or something like that?
What have you done. Here comes the wall of text. ovo

Kaltias said:
As strong as the plot needs him to be in order for SMT to be the strongest 2-A verse ever.

Runs.

The idea is not to argue against something you know little about. I know a lot about SMT and Digimon, so I know only Lucemon has what it takes to take on Metatron.

Sera Loveheart said:
The idea is not to argue against something you know little about. I know a lot about SMT and Digimon, so I know only Lucemon has what it takes to take on Metatron.
??

Ygg can take on Lucemon. So why only Lucemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back