• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle for the Strongest 2-A That's Probably a Stomp (Nanashi vs Lucemon)

Because we need to feel the blood pumping in our veins.

i did, yet i did this anyways

almost as if it was planned all along....................................

>lolObservation

Good lord people....Read the Nanashi vs Ygg thread. Nanashi isn't just gonna be spamming Observation. He's only done so like once. Stop spamming that and assuming just because he has one HD hax, he automatically wins when it is entirely possible for him to be dealt with beforehand. Not to mention Observation just makes Lucey killable. Which wasn't even a factor.

Also that is Lucemon Larva, i.e not his strongest 2-A state. The strongest state is the giant purple dragon.

Either way.

Wsp-1713-infinity

imma repost a Nanashi chain i found:

2-A Nanashi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Krishna >> Shesha (Third Resurrection) >= Lucifer (Walter Absorbed) and Merkabah >> The Kuzuryu (One-Headed Form) > Lucifer (Regular Incarnations) >>> The Shekinah >>> Empty Mem Aleph >> Mem Aleph >>> Yaldabaoth (Merged with Metatron) >>>>> Yaldabaoth >>>>>>>>>>> Combined Power of the Four Cardinal Archangels > Metatron >>> The Names of YHVH and the Ancient of Days = Kagutsuchi who has an infinitely above baseline 2-A feat by existing

not sure about Lucemon, although i may go through it

ok Lucemon doesn't seem particularly comparable to nanashi AP-wise

he's probably comparable to Yaldabaoth at best

Hl3 or bust said:
ok Lucemon doesn't seem particularly comparable to nanashi AP-wise
he's probably comparable to Yaldabaoth at best
Yeah, no. I am actually dealing with a scaling chain right now....it's just that the likes of UlforceVeedramon ***** everything up....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, no. I am actually dealing with a scaling chain right now....it's just that the likes of UlforceVeedramon ***** everything up....
Is that the CS scaling problem you mentioned a while ago?

Cyber Sleuth is another issue. But the issue comes with the fact that they decided to make it so that the UlforceVeedramon Royal Knight we see is actually Zeromaru who if you remember correctly.....is stronger than Arkadimon Ultra....Who has Daemon's powers....Hence why I am by no means confident on my scaling chain.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Cyber Sleuth is another issue. But the issue comes with the fact that they decided to make it so that the UlforceVeedramon Royal Knight we see is actually Zeromaru who if you remember correctly.....is stronger than Arkadimon Ultra....Who has Daemon's powers....Hence why I am by no means confident on my scaling chain.
This is why I said to don't scale Arkadimon to Demon. Demon SU is Demon + Arkadimon U

If everyone agree that Arkadimon U is Arkadimon P + Demon, then how can we say that Arkadimon U + Demon (Demon Su) > Arkadimon U + Demon + Digimental (Arkadimon SU).

The whole point of the Demon thing is thar Demon control everything in the plot,even his own death. This is why I said that it's better to say that Arkadimon U don't have Demon Powers, because the whole Demon SU plot.

Well I posted the chain...or at least I should have....but apparently I gotta do this again....as it didn't save...>.>

It's like the DarkKnightmon XrosUp Bagramon isn't stronger than Darkness Bagaramon, just like Bagramon manilulate DarkKnightmon to use the Forced Xros, Demon manipulate Neo to make Arkadimon use Dot Matrix in him.

I am just going by what that Zeromaru page says. My knowledge on V-Tamer is zilch. But that helps make the chain easier for me to....redo...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am just going by what that Zeromaru page says. My knowledge on V-Tamer is zilch. But that helps make the chain easier for me to....redo...
In fact, almost the entire chain can have problems because the basis of it, the profiles, are still very incomplete and may have a lot of information needed to organize it. So one of the blogs I'll be doing involves explaining the powerscalling chain in Digimon.

Well....I will post a very rough chain then.

This chain will involve Databooks, Frontier, Re:Digitize, Cyber Sleuth, 1 part of Tamers and V-Tamer.

Another issue I have is ranking Powered Up forms like Crimson Mode, Merciful Mode, The Next 0rder stuff like Alter-S or even X-Antibody Forms.

Note:Even the weakest 2-A Digimon is infinitely above baseline.

Warrior Ten (Minus 3)<AncientGreymon=AncientGarurumon=Aldamon=Beowolfmon=Ophanimon<<Loweemon=Duskmon<<<Velgrmon=JagerLoweemon=Seraphimon(?)<<Raihimon=AncientSphinxmon=Cherubimon<<EmperorGreymon=MagnaGarurumon<Powered Up Cherubimon<<<<Low Tier Royal Knights=BANTYO<EmperorGreymon=MagnaGarurumon End of Series=Arkadimon Mega<<Kid Lucemon(?)<<<<<Arkadimon Ultra<<Mid Tier Royal Knights=Barbamon=Belphemon=Leviamon<Rina and V.V=Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights=Beelzemon=Cyber Sleuth SGDL=Sayo=Cyber Sleuth Cast=Cyber Sleuth False Royal Knights<<X-Antibody Knights<Alphamon=Dexmon=Ouryumon=<Beelzemon Blast Mode=Beelzemon X<<Dexmon Fused with the Entire Digital World=Alphamon Ouryuken<<<<<<<Powered Up Barbamon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Daemon<<<Daemon Super Ultimate<<<<<<<<<<UlforceVeedramon Future Mode=Powered Up Daemon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Severely Weakened Lucemon Falldown Mode<<<Full Power Lucemon Falldown Mode<<<<Incomplete Susanoomon<<<Lucemon Satan Mode=Complete Susanoomon<<Yggdrasil<Mother Eater<<<<<<<<<<<<<Re:Digitize Powered Up Lucemon Satan Mode>=<Taiga and Digimaru (They fit somewhere on this list)=Re: Digitize Alphamon(?)<<Re: Digitize Powered Up Yggdrasil<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Minomon (ovo)

I am not the happiest with this list due to my lack of knowledge and frankly not focusing on the scaling chains for awhile now. So many things are likely wrong here and as such take it with a grain of salt. Except for Minomon's placement. ovo

Minomon >>>>>>> God fite me m8

soooooooooooooooooo Lucemon seems to be marginally above Nanashi AP-wise

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I am not the happiest with this list due to my lack of knowledge and frankly not focusing on the scaling chains for awhile now. So many things are likely wrong here and as such take it with a grain of salt.
Keep this in mind.

Back