• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late, but I sort of agree.

It's definitely an overtime feat for God. He basically started creating masterpieces (something he explicitly puts a lot of time and effort into, especially considering what he said about not being able to make Archangels quickly), lost count, and admitted he couldn't dismantle them immediately without Amara. But I'm pretty sure it's still 2-A because infinity / finite time periods is still infinity.

I can also apply the changes.

Last edited:
I know I'm late, but I sort of agree.

It's definitely an overtime feat for God. He basically started creating masterpieces (something he explicitly puts a lot of time and effort into, especially considering what he said about not being able to make Archangels quickly), and lost count. But I'm pretty sure it's still 2-A because infinity / finite time periods is still infinity.

I can also apply the changes.
Yes, you may, this got accepted.

Non Existence Physiology

As you can see in Ultima's Thread as well as their Profiles. Darkness and The Empty are both Void that existed before Creation, so they need types. Regarding Amara, she definitely doesn't have a soul because that thing never existed before because God aka Chuck (her brother) invented it long after sealing her. She also absorbs souls and turns them into nothingness (literal parts of her)

CHUCK: That's because I don't have a soul.
METATRON: Right! But you invented them. You invented souls. Souls! Try shining a light on that. How did that make you feel?
CHUCK: Nauseous.

Considering that God is literally everything that exists, at least the cosmology part. She will lack such things as the mind that exists normally and since the mental planes where thoughts, ideas, feelings, archetypes, etc. exist as part of Creation itself and existence itself

Conceptually, I'm not so sure about this. We have entities that represent concepts other than them (Death won't count because he's different from the rest of the horsemen). There is an interview where the author talks straight about their own concepts like "Death is dead but about Idea of death etc..." unfortunately I can't find it now.

But Chuck and Amara had a conversation about the fate of creation itself, Chuck wanted to destroy everything that exists and Amara referred to it as "every Kernel of existence". The word Kernel/Essence doesn't mean much without context but here we have about God doing it because he's so frustrated with those "Kernels" as "Carbon-based life" Just like in real life all life is made up of carbon instead of another substance, so it's a universal thing and maybe the concept here instead of just life.

Also both are abstract entities, the basic concepts of everything as well as the creator of all things and are almost omniscient so it makes sense for the word "Kernel" to have a conceptual meaning to them.

Summary: Amara will have NEP (Nature 1 Aspect 1,2,3: her true nature is Nothingness which lacks everything of Creation that God created including soul, thoughts and concepts. She is the beginning and will be the end of them, when she will become all that there is)

For The Empty he will have the same NEP as Amara, just Nature 2 since he existed before both Amara and God
Amara lacks this.

Also, I don't think God losing count means anything because it assumes that God counts in a conventional sense that's limited to finite/conventional numbers, or even in any way comparable to our own. And we don't really know how he even makes universes, so for all we know he could've lost count because it's infinite.

Last edited:
Finally this was added. And I also wanted to propose if the void should not have high divine regeneration, as it was able to regenerate from jack's bomb (already accepted in the profile) that would kill Chuck. And chuck is conceptual. Does this count as regeneration on high God?

Finally this was added. And I also wanted to propose if the void should not have high divine regeneration, as it was able to regenerate from jack's bomb (already accepted in the profile) that would kill Chuck. And chuck is conceptual. Does this count as regeneration on high God?
Nope. Just cuz an attack can kill a conceptual being (that's simply NPI), doesn't mean it targets the concept by default. That requires greater proof.

Regardless, that should be handled on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back