• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-C Battle Royale

"Allows for Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Resurrection, Fire Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, and other abilities"

it says in the description on the page, but its pretty much a cocktail of powers that comes with Godhood. also basically, "I have more athority therefore my abilities trump your's"

At the most basic it can be used for attack negation

ya make good choices. I personally think Rider takes it. Reiji should be able to hold out for a bit but I don't think he will be able to take out Rider. Only hope is that Rider chose to wipe out all the other people first and is tired out after that. At which point this comes down to 1v1, and Rider's divinity should be able to get past the defensive hax that may have saved him at first

Looking at other matches with Reiji it was mentioned he can bypass immuniies to his attacks, could that turn the battle in his favor?

Back