• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision: No More 2-A Edition

Jamesthetaker

He/Him

Introduction​

Hello everyone, welcome to my second biggest revision ever. This revision aim to get Kamen Rider out of that 2-A nightmare that has haunting me ever since my first step into the franchise. No word are needed more, please sit down and have a nice sugar-coated donut, enjoy!

Big thank to @MagiSinbad for helping me translating the novel, honestly i couldn't do this without him so once again, thank man i'm truly appreciate your support! Although he couldn't translate some of the scans due to some inconveniences, so i have to take it in my hand, please bear with me that they're gonna be wacky as hell. Without further ado, let's begin!

Terminology and Character​

First thing first, i will list some terminology so you can get the gist of it:
  • Forbidden Fruit, or Golden Fruit as called by other characters, is a plot device in Kamen Rider Gaim. The fruit were desired by many and awarded to the winner of a battle royal, where people fight each other to death. It is said to contain night-limitless power that give it user's ability to warp reality, control plant, etc.
  • Man/Woman of the Beginning: The titles given to Kouta Kazuraba and Mai Takatsukasa after they have eaten the Golden Fruit.
  • Over Lord: Titles given to the ruler of Helheim forest refer to Kouta/Mai, Femushinmu Lords. Although Kugai were called one by Snake as well hinted that all powerful entities may have namesake.
  • Sengoku Driver: Transforming device used by pretty much everybody in series, along with Lockseeds which are collectible devices that allow them to change form. There is also Genesis Driver which are different driver used by Shin Armored Riders.
  • Three thousand worlds: This has been repeatedly mentioned in the novel, which is heavily influenced by Buddhism, basically mean all existence.
  • Kugai Kudo (Kamen Rider Saver): The main villain in Duke spin-off and Gaim novel, he died in an experiment to test Ringo Lockseeds but somehow revived and become a incorporeal being. He can't manifested in the real world without a driver however, using the Zakuro (Pomegranate) Lockseed to gather follower into Black Bodhi cult with the ambition to give humanity salvation. You can read here for his appearance in Duke spin-off.
  • Armored Riders: The main heroes in Gaim novel which are: Zangetsu (Takatora), Ryugen (Mitsuzane/Mitch) Knuckle (Zack), Bravo (Oren), Gridon (Jonouchi). There is also Duke, Baron, Sigurd, and Marika but they are just summons so it wouldn't scales to their main counterpart. I should note that the novel take on Mitsuzane's pov cause he is the protagonist.

Gaim Novel​

Here is the main course, Kamen Rider Saver (Kugai Kudo) are said to be an higher dimensional being and have transcended space-time:

(48-50)

The first things appeared are colors
He is being swallowed by all colors.
And then, all kind of sensations : sounds, smells, cutaneous sensations. All visceral sensations, no, all things.
Everything is surge forward to him. Everything is mixed together into a total chaos, and overwhelmingly strike him like a storm.
It felt like an eternity, yet, also an instant moment.
Infinite colors eventually take shapes. What supposed to be nothing more than explosive colors at the beginning, he can now see them as countless seneries.
As he able comprehended that, the flood of sensations is starting to make sense.
Now he can understand everything.
Right now, what is in front of his eyes, what he can perceives right now, is “The world”. All times, all spaces are expanding in front of him.
He is being enveloped in joys and ecstasies. At this moment, he is a nigh-omniscient being. Although he has lost his flesh vessel, his spirit is flying high, he has transcended the humanity.
But then the colors are exploding again. The sensations are running rampage. And then, there’s only silence.

(115-120)

"Kudo Kugai! Why are you still alive?
"I have transcended life and death. I am beyond life and death. Takatora Gushima and Ryoma Sengoku seemed to think highly of you. But you're just a physical being.

“That’s wrong, the experiment was not a failure. When I was the test subject of the experiment, my flesh was extinguished, but my existence has evolved to a higher dimensional one. Sengoku Ryouma shouldn’t have threw away his original theory !!”
“Higher dimension ?? What are you saying ?? What are you !?’
Even thought Zangetsu Shin continues to ask, his hand doesn’t stop delivering fierce attacks. After he bursting out a final blow, Saver has gone down on his knee. “With this much of cultists that I have gathered, I can finally have enough amount of energy to active the Saver System”

(159-160)

That man surely has transcended life and death.
He has been released from the shackles of fleshes, and intergrated with the three thousand realms.
He has transcended time, and transcended space----But that is also mean the man has no future at all.
If he has no future, then that's mean he possesses no concept of creation".
Lifes are something evolves, and evolution mean creation. No matter how cruel is the Helheim as a universe’s system, that one truth is still the certainty.
It’s doesn’t matter that he is someone that has transcended life and death, if he cant creates, then that is no different than “death”.
Then the man doesn’t transcended life and death, he’s simply died.
A ghost, a meaningless shadow that occasionally shows up in the world.
That man is currently fighting 5 lifes who is rejecting his idealism.

According to our wiki standard, this would qualify for Low 1-C, but there is more than just that. Saver planned to bring entire humanity through same process as him, which he did sucessed on the first attempt:

The Zakuro lockseeds in the hand of the cultists that gathered in the surge tank are noticeably shine red and letting out an intense light.
Right at this moment, their minds are merged into one throught the Zakuro Lockseeds.
They are sharing the world that Kudo Kugai sees.
They become Kudo Kugai, and then they become the world itself.
They has stepped into the territory of omniscient and omnipotent

They are being enveloped by the ecstasy that they had never know before.
Then, their fleshes extinguished. But their spirit become higher dimensional energy, and exist in the Saver system.
Savior Machine (Deus Ex Machina) is activating.
On this day.
The whole Zawame city is swallowed by the bodhi tree.

The Riders manage to resist it due to drivers' protection, but it was not too long until Saver created the artificial Golden Fruit which overpowering their resistance and giving them salvation:

(142-144)

The first thing appears are colors
He get swallowed by all colors.
And then, all kind of sensations : sounds, smells, cutaneous sensations. All visceral sensations, no, all things.
Everything is surge forward to him.
Everything is mixed together into a total chaos, and overwhelmingly strike him like a storm.

But I, we, the humanity has conquered it. We are releashed from the prison of flesh, our spirits are transcended, and become one with the 3 thousand worlds (Buddhism for “entire universe” “all things in the world”). All in one. One in all. To us, suffers don’t exist anymore. This truly is the ultimate evolution!”

Infinite colors eventually take forms. At firsts they were just an outburst of colors, but now he can view them as sceneries.
As he able comprehended that, the flood of sensations is starting to make sense.
Now, the thing that appears in front of him is… The thing that he can perceives and feels now is the “The world”
All times and all spaces are expanding in front of him.

The first thing appears are colors
He get swallowed by all colors.
Everything is surge forward to him.
Everything is mixed together into a total chaos, and overwhelmingly strike him like a storm.
Infinite colors eventually take forms. At firsts they were just an outburst of colors, but now he can view them as sceneries.
Now, the thing that appears in front of him is… The thing that he can perceives and feels now is the “The world”
All times and all spaces are expanding in front of him.
However, there is no happiness in them.
He is being flowed throughs three thousand worlds, while desperately trying to hold on his individuality
Endlessly expanding countless worlds. Each of them shine with their own histories.
Countless stories, countless worlds, and countless malice, hostilities.

Despite becoming one with the world, the Riders still able to keep their ego and keep fighting until very end. By this mean that everyone basically get the same treatment as Saver, getting new Low 1-C key.

Another person affected by this are Kamen Rider Gaim in his last key. Throughout the novel, there have been many comparison of Kouta and Kugai; in the beginning, Sagara, or Snake as people've called him claimed Kugai existance are similer to Woman of the Beginning:

“Well, there is no point of you to ask for my name. I will just say, I am who I am. But if you insist, then I were called ‘The Snake’ before”
Suddenly, the man’s shape shifting into a snake-like form... Or at least that is how Kugai see. The snake who deceives humans, and grant them the fruit of Eden. Although there is no way to tell whether that is correct or not. This man’s true form is something that transcended the human’s intelligence. Perhaps, humanity cant even comprehend him at all. Even Kugai, who have transcended humanity.
“ What is my identity doesn’t matter. That is not important. What matter here is you are appearing before me, Kudo Kugai.”
“How did you know my name ?”
The man didn’t answered his question. He’s pointing at Kugai’s hip area.

“In the experiment of activating the Sengoku Driver, the thing you uses to harness the power of Helheim… Is called Lockseed right ? So that is Sengoku Ryouma’s approach to recreates a pseudo Gold Fruit. As the result, you have died as a human, but your existence
Has ascended to a higher dimension, like the Woman of Beginning. Interesting, so after all you are just Kougane to the humans.”
Kugai doesn’t understand what is the man saying. But he understand one thing.
This man who called himself “the snake”, is trying to guide him.
“You have attained the power similar to an Overlord. So how are you gonna uses it ?”

Fast forward to the mid part, Sengoku Ryoma directly compared the Golden Fruit. The idea are that Kugai's fruit are no more than fake stuff when putting on a scale with the real deal:

(130-131)

[Totally nonsense. Someone like him become a god ? Even if he succeeded in creating an artificial Golden Fruit, in the end it’s just an imitation. It’s still far inferior to the actual Golden Fruit, which is the root of evolution itself. Golden ? More like gold plating.]

This is consistant enough when the first person stated this are Snake, a being with immense knowledge who've created the Golden Fruit, and secondly, Ryoma being a genius who studies Lockseed for most of his life and developed the Rider System. Moreover, in the final confrontation, Kouta appearing to help the heroes and literally just one-shotted Saver in his skeletal dinosaur form; so he's obviously scales above Saver, in addition to having all of his power.

(165-168)

The skeleton dinosaur jumps up, trying to trample and crush the silver warrior with its overwhelmingly humongous body, shatters the ground into crater with it's landing shockwave.
However, there is no presence of the silver warrior under him.
Saver, who is buried under skeletons, looking up at above of his head. He found in the sky of this sunless world, there’s appears a mass of energy shining in orange color. It’s shine brilliant like the morning’s light that illuminates the darkness.

[Kiwami Squash !]

The kick of the white silver warrior donning in orange aura pierces through the skeleton dinosaur.
The golden shining explosion envelopes the skeleton dinosaur, Saver. Return the dead back to ashes and dusts.

Edit: Low 1-C have been rejected so we are changing it to 2-B based on Kugai become one with all of existence which included ountless worlds expanding endlessly:

Endlessly expanding countless worlds. Each of them shine with their own histories. Countless stories, countless worlds, and countless malice, hostilities.

Higher Dimension Stuff​

To sum up above, Kouta Kazuraba's last key got upgrade to Low 1-C 2-B, Zangetsu and Ryugen get a Low 1-C 2-B key.

New Abilities​

Here is the abilities Kugai gained from entering godhood:
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 5; Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who are said to transcended life and death. Saver keep resurrecting even after killed by Armored Riders for an uncountable number of times)
  • Fusionism: (Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who integrated three thousand worlds into himself)
  • Immeasurable (Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who transcended space-time after obtaining the Golden Ringo Fruit)
  • Omnipresence inside his own realm
  • Higher-Dimensional Existence and Non-Corporeal : (Saver System brought one's spirit into higher dimension while their body got extinguished)
  • Cosmic Awareness: (Through enlightenment by Saver System, one would able to perceive all existence of three thousand worlds at once)
  • Nigh-Omniscience: (The people of Zawame city, after being enlightened by Saver System, are said to achieved omniscience)
  • Possible Acausality (Type 2: It was stated that he possessed no future due to transcending space-time)
On the other hand, the Riders was able to resist Saver System on the first encounter until Saver get his hand on artificial fruit. Even after supposedly ascending to godhood, they still can maintain their ego to not melted with rest of the world. According to Magi, the word they used could mean both spirit & mind:
  • Resistance to Mind Manipulation & Soul Manipulation and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: (Sengoku Driver offer protection against Saver System which brought entire Zawame's citizens spirit/mind to higher dimension while leaving behind their body. Even after Saver successfully bypass their resistance, Armored Riders were still able to maintain their ego to not melted with rest of the world)
Gaim was able to kill Kugai who is immortal for reason above. Therefore, he should get:
  • Immortality Negation (Type 4 and 5; Killed Kamen Rider Saver who is said to transcended life and death and can revived for countless times)

Scaling Chain​

Now this is the HARD part, due to Kouta Kazuraba are now 2-B, it will affect a good portion of characters but for the sake of time, there will be another thread dealing with such matter. For now, i will listed characters that definitively scales to him:

Conclusion​

The following characters scaling to Low 1-C 2-B are:
New abilities for all above characters:
  • Immortality (Type 4 and 5; Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who are said to transcended life and death. Saver keep resurrecting even after killed by Armored Riders for an uncountable number of times)
  • Fusionism: (Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who integrated three thousand worlds into himself)
  • Immeasurable speed (Scaling to Kamen Rider Saver, who transcended space-time after obtaining the Golden Ringo Fruit)
  • Omnipresence
  • Higher-Dimensional Existence and Non-Corporeal: (Saver System brought one's spirit into higher dimension while their body got extinguished)
  • Cosmic Awareness: (Through enlightenment by Saver System, one would able to perceive all existence of three thousand worlds at once)
  • Nigh-Omniscience: (The people of Zawame city, after being enlightened by Saver System, are said to achieved omniscience)
  • Possible Acausality (Type 4: It was stated that he possessed no future due to transcending space-time)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation/Mind Manipulation (Sengoku Driver offer protection against Saver System which brought entire Zawame's citizens spirit/mind to higher dimension while leaving behind their body. Even after Saver successfully bypass their resistance, Armored Riders were still able to maintain their ego to not melted with rest of the world)
  • Immortality Negation (Type 4 and 5; Killed Kamen Rider Saver who is said to transcended life and death and revived for countless times)
Edit: Removed "likely" part for Immeasurable speed, Omnipresent, Nigh-Omniscience since it was outright stated by Saver. Fixed the translation thanks to Magi because the one i've got are shitty.

Final Words​

Basically i want to thank you to all Kamen Rider supporters out there who helped me through entire year. I sincerely hope that you all have a great and wonderful time this year.

Last edited:
I was planned to tell you to put the Low 1-C revision on hold until i check and translates (with engrish) the Saver vs Gaim part, and the conversation between Maja and Saver.

But i guess i can translates the mentioned parts tomorrow. (will need some help with grammar fixing )

So I tried to translated the mentioned Gaim vs Saver part
骸骨恐竜が、その圧倒的な巨体で白銀の戦士を踏み遣すベく、跳躍する。着地の衝撃でひび割れていた大地がさらに砕け、 クレーターを作り出した。
The skeleton dinosaur jumps up, trying to trample and crush the silver warrior with its overwhelmingly humongous body, shatters the ground into crater with it's landing shockwave.

しかしそこにはもう白銀の戦士の姿はない。
However, there is no presence of the silver warrior under him.

髑髏に埋め込まれたセイヴアーが頭上を見上げる。 太陽のない世界の空ーーだがそこに熱くオレンジ色に燃える工ネルギーの塊があった。それはまるで闇夜を照らす、朝日の輝きにも似て
Saver, who is buried under skeletons, looking up at above of his head. He found in the sky of this sunless world, there’s appears a mass of energy shining in orange color. It’s shine brilliant like the morning’s light that illuminates the darkness.

『ー極ス力ツシユ ! 』
[Kiwami Squash !]

オレンジのオーラをまとい飛翔する白銀の戦土の蹴りが、セイヴァーごと骸骨恐竜を貫いた。
The kick of the white silver warrior donning in orange aura pierces through the skeleton dinosaur.

黄金に輝く爆炎が骸骨恐竜を、セイヴァ一を包み込む。 死者が灰と塵に還るよ
The golden shining explosion envelopes the skeleton dinosaur, Saver. Return the dead back to ashes and dusts.

Which is still legit with what the revision is proposing.
Like usual, would appreciates for any help with grammar fixing.

That's it for today, will check the rest tomorrow. (Spoiler : Most of them are fitting with what James is proposing, it's just that Machine Translation look kinda odd)

Last edited:
Does anyone know when does the novel takes place? Cause if it takes place at the very end of Gaim’s times in the series, MegaHex wouldn’t scale to Gaim. And I believe she should simply create a new key for the novel.

Does anyone know when does the novel takes place? Cause if it takes place at the very end of Gaim’s times in the series, MegaHex wouldn’t scale to Gaim. And I believe she should simply create a new key for the novel.
Toei did made the official timeline for Gaim, the novel take place after the movie.
And Megahex definitely scaled to this as an actual user of Golden Fruit.

The novel talk more about the nature of the golden fruit. Because Saver's Golden Fruit is an artificial one, it's vastly inferior to the actual Golden Fruit that Megahex and Kouta possesses.

That is why Saver cant creates life, cant interacts with the world, he cant even maintain his physical forms without the Sengoku Driver, he's merely a higher dimensional, meaningless ghost.
In contract, the actual Man of Beginning (AKA the actual Golden Fruit users) like Kouta, Megahex and Roshuo can interact with the world, can creates life, can enter metaphysical place likes dream, creating stars and such.

So I know that Zio and Decade will have 5-D hax but did any of them will get that existence? I mean is Zio/Decade going to be a 3-dimensional character with 5-D hax right and only Fruit users are 5-D in a direct sense?

So I know that Zio and Decade will have 5-D hax but did any of them will get that existence? I mean is Zio/Decade going to be a 3-dimensional character with 5-D hax right and only Fruit users are 5-D in a direct sense?
I think it’s because due to these Fruit Users being 5D, Zio and Decade would be 5D as well. Decade’s C21 form has powers directly coming from Gaim himself and Zio has powers coming from Saver now too

Oh, so for the new abilities. I think we can remove all the “likely” and “possibly”. Like the likely immeasurable speed, he’s being outright stated to transcend time and space and we already have Kabuto as immeasurable for transcending time.

If this crt is agreed and ohma zio and other get low 1C can we scale it to other legend riders like zio oma form?

Oh, so for the new abilities. I think we can remove all the “likely” and “possibly”. Like the likely immeasurable speed, he’s being outright stated to transcend time and space and we already have Kabuto as immeasurable for transcending time.
I would remove "likely" for Immeasurable speed and Omnipresent, but Acausality is still unsure for me.

Immeasurable is a no, other than that iirc transcended space-time is also not a thing to jump tier anymore so i doubt Low 1-C is accepted
Wait, so why isn’t transcending time count as immeasurable again? There’s some profiles that I’ve seen which give immeasurable speed to those who transcended time
You need feat, or at least a statement like: his speed transcended space-time or beyond dimensional axis of time, or travel through time via sheer speed.
Also stop using the argument like: hey some other profiles have it why not us, that is one of the worst argument in my opinion

agree with vietthai and before anyone uses archie sonic and blazblue as example those have different reasonings so no on Low 1C

other than that iirc transcended space-time is also not a thing to jump tier anymore so i doubt Low 1-C is accepted
Wouldnt transcends to a higher dimension going along transcending space-time qualified for Low 1-C ? Since i heard from an admin that "time" is regarded as 4th dimension, so "transcending space-time" backed up with "transcend to higher dimension" would qualified for Low 1-C.

Or perhaps i'm mistaken about something ?

Wouldnt transcends to a higher dimension going along transcending space-time qualified for Low 1-C ? Since i heard from an admin that "time" is regarded as 4th dimension, so "transcending space-time" backed up with "transcend to higher dimension" would qualified for Low 1-C.

Or perhaps i'm mistaken about something ?
the higher dimension must be shown be higher infinities. Just being called a higher dimension doesn`t mean anything

Back