• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Battle for the Strongest 2-A That's Probably a Stomp (Nanashi vs Lucemon)

yes, i saw that

even taking out all the (?)s and what they're related to, Satan Lucemon seems comparable to Nanashi AP-wise

this battle's still useful

if Lucemon wins, and Ygg is above him, than Ygg takes the spot

if Nanashi wins, i make Ygg vs Nanashi

Hl3 or bust said:

Lucemon is more haxed then Ygg

Schnee One said:
Hl3 or bust said:

Lucemon is more haxed then Ygg
Ygg can literally make his own version of Lucemon.

Executor N0 said:
Well, if we want to make sure that the result will be correct, I think that would be fine if we wait to the new Digimon Blogs that I'll do soon. In less than a week I'll be free from college, and then I'll return to do my Digimon Blogs (Also Pokémo and Sonic Blogs).
And somewhere Cal is screaming with glee as Ex is now tackling Pokemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Note:Even the weakest 2-A Digimon is infinitely above baseline.
Warrior Ten (Minus 3)<AncientGreymon=AncientGarurumon=Aldamon=Beowolfmon=Ophanimon<<Loweemon=Duskmon<<<Velgrmon=JagerLoweemon=Seraphimon(?)<<Raihimon=AncientSphinxmon=Cherubimon<<EmperorGreymon=MagnaGarurumon<Powered Up Cherubimon<<<<Low Tier Royal Knights=BANTYO<EmperorGreymon=MagnaGarurumon End of Series=Arkadimon Mega<<Kid Lucemon(?)<<<<<Arkadimon Ultra<<Mid Tier Royal Knights=Barbamon=Belphemon=Leviamon<Rina and V.V=Cyber Sleuth Royal Knights=Beelzemon=Cyber Sleuth SGDL=Sayo=Cyber Sleuth Cast=Cyber Sleuth False Royal Knights<<X-Antibody Knights<Alphamon=Dexmon=Ouryumon=<Beelzemon Blast Mode=Beelzemon X<<Dexmon Fused with the Entire Digital World=Alphamon Ouryuken<<<<<<<Powered Up Barbamon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Daemon<<<Daemon Super Ultimate<<<<<<<<<<UlforceVeedramon Future Mode=Powered Up Daemon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Severely Weakened Lucemon Falldown Mode<<<Full Power Lucemon Falldown Mode<<<<Incomplete Susanoomon<<<Lucemon Satan Mode=Complete Susanoomon<<Yggdrasil<Mother Eater<<<<<<<<<<<<<Re:Digitize Powered Up Lucemon Satan Mode>=<Taiga and Digimaru (They fit somewhere on this list)=Re: Digitize Alphamon(?)<<Re: Digitize Powered Up Yggdrasil
JonTron WHAT
JonTron WHAT. WHAT THE ****?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Strongest archie sonic gets stomped by homu

>Homu gets stomped by 90% of Digimon 2-As

...Hmmm...
Don't a good portion of mind get mindhaxed?

Or does being infinitely above Baseline prevent that

Back