• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask a content mod, I don’t have the authority for opening pages, and again I’m not familiar with later seasons of supernatural so someone else who knows that side of the show should do it.

Ask a content mod, I don’t have the authority for opening pages, and again I’m not familiar with later seasons of supernatural so someone else who knows that side of the show should do it.
Everything is fine. Elizhaa Apparently knows about supernatural as she is listed as one of the supporters so I think she would be the right person for this. I think.

How does that debunk infinite universes?
The only way I could see that is that by saying "count", he implies a finite amount of universes because you can only count finite numbers.
But this is god we're talking about; he could probably count infinites

chuck saying "count", he implies a finite amount of universes because you can only count finite numbers.

if there were an infinite number of universes, he would say that there are infinite

He also said he doesn’t know how many there are and word of god literally says there’s infinite universes, so what part of this contradicts infinite?

He also said he doesn’t know how many there are
something infinite cannot be counted. Chuck says he doesn't know how many there are (how many are only used for countable things.). From this, we understand that there is no infinite number, that there is a certain number, but Chuck does not know this number.
word of god literally says there’s infinite universes
which word

So Chuck isn’t reliable on there being a finite number if he himself says he doesn’t know.

Literally read the OP, it was right there.

something infinite cannot be counted. Chuck says he doesn't know how many there are (how many are only used for countable things.). From this, we understand that there is no infinite number, that there is a certain number, but Chuck does not know this number.
Since it's infinite, he can't count, can you count something that is infinite ?

Rabbit’s the one arguing for the upgrades so it depends on if they’re able to edit the pages or not. If not then just call Elizhaa

Huh? Kripke was showrunner till s5 if I remember and Supernatural Multiverse was established several seasons after he left. The reasoning is Chuck personally making Universe to replicate the original Universe with Sam and Dean. Nothing indicates rhe series has MWI or that Kripke's WoG was ever implemented

Rabbit’s the one arguing for the upgrades so it depends on if they’re able to edit the pages or not. If not then just call Elizhaa
I can unclocked the stated pages; if I am going to do edits, it would be likely be 3/29 because I got an important deadline soon.
Sorry guys
I'm here
I'll update it soon (although Eliza can help me fix it if it has any grammar errors). Also I heard that the multiverse MWI is no longer 2-B/2-A but will be Low-2C, is that correct or am I simply mistaken?

Huh? Kripke was showrunner till s5 if I remember and Supernatural Multiverse was established several seasons after he left. The reasoning is Chuck personally making Universe to replicate the original Universe with Sam and Dean. Nothing indicates rhe series has MWI or that Kripke's WoG was ever implemented
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back