• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
Another, Battle Royale, BOIS.

I might've snuck in two extra characters that I like.

Speed Equalized.

The contestants are.....

Kriemhild Gretche (Dead; Killed by Metatron)

Metatron (Shin Megami Tensei)

Lucemo (CS)

Yggdrasil (Digimon) (CS)

Lavos (Time Devourer) (Dead; Killed by Metatron/Ygg)

The Arise (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Asriel Dreemurr (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Bill Cipher (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

The Cosmic Imaginatio (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Blaze the Cat (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Heaven Ascension DIO (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Typhon (Saint Seiya) (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Ugi (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Galactus (Marvel Comics) (The Lifebringer) (Dead; Eaten by Lavos)

James Jaspers (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Grey Goo (Dead; Ironically absorbed by Lucemon)

Kagutsuchi (Shin Megami Tensei) (Dead; Metatron is superior, therefore kills him.)

The Ur-Drago (Dead; Killed by Metatron)

Sigma (Worlds Unite) (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Maxwell (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

The Enchiridio (Dead; Absorbed by Lucemon)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
My favorite part of this thread is where it's going to be entirely impossible to analyze.
nyuk nyuk nyuk

What the ***** is Typhon doing here.

They guy is literally feats aside from losing to Zeus. lol

So anyways, Grey Goo attempts to eat everyone, Dio just wipes him from existence.

Who mass wipes, and who survives that wipe?

What happens when Dio overwrites her from existence?

As a side note, The Cosmic Imagination and the Enchiridion are probably gonna team up, seeing how the Enchiridion literally uses it.

DIO doesn't need to be punched really hard, he has City Block+ dura.

Lucemon fights Ogudomon (because lol my pride as the true super demon lord) but gets defeated by the guy + Ygg's help and absorbed.

Next.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Lucemon losing to Ogudomon.

snrk. We forget Lucemon is so powerful that he stomps himself.
I edited it.

Also malice hax ovo

Remember that Ygg is backing Ogudomon.

DMUA said:
Then Dio nulls her Mid Godly and does it again?
A law preventing her from regenerating encompassing existence and nonexistence wasn't enough to keep her down, so i'm skeptical about Dio managing to do so

How much weaker are Cyber Sleuth Ygg and Lucemon compared to to Re:Digitize Ygg and Lucemon?

We forget that Lucemon is the last thing anyone wants to absorb, Even Ogudomon. Ogudomon nulls any Malice, however, Lucemon should be more or less superior to Ogudomon. He also is pretty aware of Ogudomon's existence, yet there is a reason why he's the TRUE Super Demon Lord. Ygg can fight a duplicate if need be.

@DMUA

UGK dwarfs her supposed previous peak, which dwarfs Madoka who is above baseline 2-A (The LoC encompasses two multiverses, existence and nonexistence)

Is everyone fine if I mark Kagutsuchi dead for being killed by Metatron? As Metatron is stronger.

You absorb Lucemon, Lucemon laughs in your face while he takes your over and you become an aspect of him. Just ask Arkadimon what happened when he absorbed the astronomically weaker Daemon.

Daemon b
Daemon went from this.

Super Ultimate Daemon
To this

Also @Dragon, Ex is vouching for Ygg over Lucemon in the strongest for every tier thread.

Fite me. Ygg kills Lucemon in an epic battle ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Never said Lucemon would beat Ygg. I just said Lucemon would beat Ogudomon. ovo
Sure. Sure. I believe you >_>

@OP:

1) Lucemon pulls everyone to the dark area. Absorbing nearly everyone in the process.

2) Ygg kills Lucemon after this.

Proceed.

Arisen rewrote the laws of reality for an infinite multiverse, can manipulate the concept of will/motion/volition across those worlds, and can continue to no-sell and operate normally while deleted from existence interly, sooo

Definitely outlasts Grey Goo, who seems to lack serious defenses against most of everybody's hax? Probably also James Jaspers (pretty unimpressive for the tier), Blaze the Cat (same), probably Ugin (though I'm not sure Arisen's unique dragon-slaying power really applies meaningfully at this level, still an advantage though), the Cosmic Imagination by virtue of being nearly the exact same thing as what Arisen "defeated" and overwrote to get his 2-A rating in the first place, Sigma who again lacks very many impressive abilities, and maybe also Asriel/the Enchiridion.

Certainly not at all the first down, nor as astronomically weak as you keep claiming, Pachi, I would say.

"Certainly not at all the first down, nor as astronomically weak as you keep claiming, Pachi, I would say."

>Baseline 2-A.

>Lacks resistance to any hax.

>Lucemon nullifies his immortality and regen with the DA.

Btw, anyonr with Mid-godly, resurrection or non-impressive immortality dies to Lucemon using the DA. Who are probably everyone ThePerpetual listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back