• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another space-time addition to Dragon Ball cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Kai suggests they have a tournament to see who has the best disciples. Grand Kai likes the idea of a tournament. Then, Grand Kai walks away, and everyone follows him. Grand Kai shows him the Otherworld Stadium, which is actually a different dimension. Goku is excited about fighting in the tournament, but East Kai questions Goku's right to participate. She tells Goku that she will approve of her participation if he defeats her in a race. The race then begins. East Kai wins at first, but Goku gets boosted by some meteors and catches up. All of a sudden, East Kai speeds up. Goku starts flying faster and eventually catches up with her again, even without going at full speed. Both end at the same time. Grand Kai is there waiting for them. He raises a gold medal to the winner, but puts it on himself as he reached the end before them.

About the dimension of the other world is called Universe, Toei's website stating this.

It's said to be a different dimension

Translation of Herms:

Source: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13080

Literal wording: 異次元 "different dimension"

It's a different dimension, being called the universe, and shown to contain celestial bodies, that should be more than enough to be the size of the universe.

Possible counterarguments

This dimension has a ceiling, so it's not a universe, but a pocket dimension.

according to article 3 section 9 paragraph 1351 of the official rulebook the "Stadium Ceiling is the same as the Stadium Floor"

against arguments

The whole Universe has an end, is it possible to reach the end of the Universe as in mangás/ having a space that separates it from the other plane or if not even a wall (a Universe can still have its roof at its end)

That ceiling was just the stage, not specifically the spacetime itself which is considered Universal size.

Observation; I have already addressed all the counterarguments, if I touch the subject I would be distorting it, be respectful when commenting here.

I am proposing a different dimension in the afterlife with the size of the Universe and it will be a new space-time to add in DB's multiverse

I agree: @DarkDragonMedeus,@Lonkitt, @LordGriffin1000, @AwkguyDB ,@TheGreatBanana ,@Barbar01 ,@KntolRicat,,@SSJGeminiJJ , @Boyinluv2002 ,@TheGodOfICE777 @Ss3micah,@SwordLegendz01,@Eseseso,@TimmyTurnero,@Tripleaccel555

Disagree: @AKUTO123,@AguilaR202

Neutral: @Nullflowerblush,@Stefano4444 ( trying to agree)

Last edited:
Why is this so disorganized? And why are only two scans in translated English?
Because maybe I don't have a PC? The other scans like the dimension is just to see the stars and various objects in the dimension, it doesn't matter if this is in Portuguese, but the necessary ones are all in English

I use a cell phone so it's a mess lol (my pc died)

Im pretty sure it would be 4 universe 2-C at least
Going by what I see on Omega's thread, he conceded to Accepting Kai Realm as being acceptable unless im missing smth here?
IIRC the shaking feat in question above is Fusion Reborn which was Afterlife only

Though there's the canon Buu Saga SSJ3's power arriving to the Kaioshin Realm feat that'd scale to it all range wise but that's a topic for another thread

Ok perfect which means the other thread would have an additional Universe
IIRC the shaking feat in question above is Fusion Reborn which was Afterlife only

Though there's the canon Buu Saga SSJ3's power arriving to the Kaioshin Realm feat that'd scale to it all range wise but that's a topic for another thread
Well no we see Grand Kai's realm literally being shaken as well as Janemba's reality warp so while yes it would be the Afterlife we originally believed GK's planet to be an extension but this proves its set apart in its own space-time and universal in size

It's in the OP already

Oh okay ima also send these scans as well
IMG_8275.png

IMG_8277.png

So nobody misses that there’s a starry sky

I'm going to go to work, I'll leave the rest to you, since you were the one to bring reality, see you tomorrow everyone!

I completely didn't understand how that is low 2C space time ı can only see different dimension and that is not enough for low 2C please explain to me

I completely didn't understand how that is low 2C space time ı can only see different dimension and that is not enough for low 2C please explain to me
Here

These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.

Here

These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.
I don't know how reliable what qualifies as a universe is in its location as a site. Also, in cojmologies consisting of intertwined universes, different universes may share different axis in space but the same axis in time. and I remember situations like this happen in dragon ball too, so how do we know if it's a universe with a different time axis or the same?

I don't know how reliable what qualifies as a universe is in its location as a site. Also, in cojmologies consisting of intertwined universes, different universes may share different axis in space but the same axis in time. and I remember situations like this happen in dragon ball too, so how do we know if it's a universe with a different time axis or the same?
What intertwining universes? Each universe in db shares a different space-time there’s no Universe that shares the exact space time and plus it’s called another dimension and dimensional barriers separate things spatio temporally as well

What intertwining universes? Each universe in db shares a different space-time there’s no Universe that shares the exact space time and plus it’s called another dimension and dimensional barriers separate things spatio temporally as well
I literally didn't say anything against different spatial dimensions. Are all the spaces like heaven, hell and such in the macrosm structure in DB being taken apart from space-time, and if so, why? As a universe, the 7th universe contains different universes, but do I mean that they are separate in terms of time, this is actually the 7th universe and the structures within it are intertwined. This does not mean that it cannot be low 2C, of course, but those universes need time to be a separate low 2C structure. I'm just saying it needs to be proven different.

I literally didn't say anything against different spatial dimensions. Are all the spaces like heaven, hell and such in the macrosm structure in DB being taken apart from space-time, and if so, why? As a universe, the 7th universe contains different universes, but do I mean that they are separate in terms of time, this is actually the 7th universe and the structures within it are intertwined. This does not mean that it cannot be low 2C, of course, but those universes need time to be a separate low 2C structure. I'm just saying it needs to be proven different.
Check out why they are separate Space-Times in this thread here and you can see the so far accepted Universes based on this thread here. According to how Dragon Ball treats Dimensions, there's always a difference in time that separates it from the rest of the Universes. Heaven is merely only a Universe sized planet located in the Kaiou Realm of the Upper Afterlife meaning it shares the same Space Time as the Afterlife but Hell is separated by clouds, water and a bunch of other barriers that prevent entry and exit for the most part.

Have to disagree, we have no way to know if it’s more than 4-A in terms of size, we only ever see stars inside of it in far off shots, from the outside it is much much smaller than heaven which atm is only observable universe size

Have to disagree, we have no way to know if it’s more than 4-A in terms of size, we only ever see stars inside of it in far off shots, from the outside it is much much smaller than heaven which atm is only observable universe size
It's not even possible to be visible from the outside though, it's a different dimension that Grand Kai's mansion has a portal to. That's like saying the HTC isn't actually Earth sized because it isn't visible that big from the lookout the portal's in.

Yeah we need a revision for making them look less clogged, you don’t need to go out of your way to explain how 2-C they are if you link all scaling explanations to a single blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back