• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Conceptual Manipulation End Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 2 by my understanding, since time isn't a local object at all but we dont have enough information to assume its an independent concept. And it has to be made clear that this applies solely to him applying said concept of time to a realm, assuming this is accepted.

I really don't want to start seeing "GP conceptually destroys" after this.
Just put a note that it is a creation feat, and not usable in battle (it took atleast 2+ weeks atleast)

Universal Concept is just a misleading name, as long as the concept can affect everything within the scope of its influence, then it is type 2. Universal or Multiversal or whatsoever it is is just range. The only way for this to be type 3, assume this get accepted is GP add the concept of time but it only affect one or two peoples, but it is very rare to have concept of time being type 3 due to its nature

Universal Concept is just a misleading name, as long as the concept can affect everything within the scope of its influence, then it is type 2. Universal or Multiversal or whatsoever it is is just range. The only way for this to be type 3, assume this get accepted is GP add the concept of time but it only affect one or two peoples, but it is very rare to have concept of time being type 3 due to its nature
I also always thought Dragon Ball time was special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back