• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Cosmology Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regarding the dimension of swirling lights or superdimensional, Brolly and Gogeta had to distort all space-time to enter such a dimension and this places this dimension separated by space-time from the macrocosm, which we conclude is obviously very fragrant in the work. It is also mentioned that they break dimensional barriers when entering that super dimension, as everyone knows in the novel details that the Universe could not support such power, so we can assume that dimension is at least low size 2-C or 2-C to withstand so much energy from both.

GUAH!"

As Broly bent his body, a kick struck his face, slamming him onto the ground.

Gogeta quickly appeared there and unleashed a shower of energy blasts. Broly is surprised and staggers back! However, he quickly surrounds himself in an aura and creates a barrier, charging forward!

"DEYAAAHHH!"

"AAAAHHHH!"

Gogeta seemed to be somewhat enjoying Such an exchange.

While moving at high speed, appearing and disappearing, the two of them collide and repeat the cycle of attacking and defending

"DDDDDAAAAAA!!!"

"OOOOOOOO!!!"

And then, the two of them created distance between each other and simultaneously unleashed a super energy wave!

SUUUUUUUU!!

The powerful energy waves collide and suddenly explode!

With that momentum, space-time distorts, and the two of them are fighting within a cracked dimensional wall, colliding with even greater intensity. It's a collision of unprecedented power against power.

"HAAAAHHHH!"

"AAAHHHH!"

Broly, who is slightly pushed back, shouts in frustration

"UOOOOOOOH!"

When he released his stored energy, Broly began to transform

His muscles swelled, and his hair stood up and turned green!

Gogeta opened his eyes wide in surprise.

This is Super Saiyan Broly's full power!

The dimensions are starting to break apart even more due to the excessive aura being released.

"HAAAH!"

Super Saiyan Gogeta strikes! However, the punch that should have hit has absolutely no effect.

"GAAHHH!"

"GUH!?"

On the contrary, Gogeta was blown away into the wall by a decisive punch from the full power Super Saiyan Broly.

Gasping for breath, Gogeta was immediately hit with an elbow strike from Broly

"GUH....!"

Realizing that he was at a disadvantage, Gogeta also began to focus his energy and gather power

Everything has already been translated right here

Essentially it's a 4D structure ( imgur album with the official dragon ball news article where it says the CG about them making a place different from 3 dimensions trying to capture something thats a different dimension or something superdimensional. A battle in a different dimension and calling the place superdimensional )

mentions that this place is an extra dimension. It's from the anime comic of the broly movie.

In addition to the fights, many novelties appeared in the film, such as voices in the background narrating the clashes, applause from the spectators and a world almost from another dimension.

Now let's go to the dimensional barriers, well I already explained that all dimensions and the Universe contain dimensional barriers (which are literally the space-time of the DB Universe) so all dimensions can be classified at least low 2-C for being separated from space- time.

For those who don't know,there are dimensional barriers separating alternate dimensions, all afterlife and all Universes, as the latter explained here, what dimensional barriers are space-times and this results in a low 2-C

Well, right here we can see that the entire macrocosm of universe 7 is closed by dimensional barriers, and it is impossible to enter such a place without necessary means. The barrier is seen during the anime/manga

Well... As seen here it was accepted that other realms are separate from the living Universe, things are much easier for my stuff

All realms are divided into areas, so each will have a different space-time as per my understanding, they are all separate from each other and existing at the same time in each other's world space

The World Beyond

The World Beyond, a location also called the Heavenly Realm, can generally only be entered by dead people, and Kami. It is the world after death for those of the so-called Living World, as well as the world where the Kami who manage the Living World reside. At the position where the Kami are constantly observing the Living World, under extremely important circumstances, it is possible that they might interfere with lifeforms of the Living World. Also, the World Beyond is divided into three areas. That is, the Kaiou Realm, where the Kami live and where Heaven is located, the Enma Realm, where King Enma, who judges the souls of the dead, lives, and Hell, where souls of bad people are dropped, are the three. Each area is in a locational up-and-down relationship. And from Hell to the Enma Realm, free movement is impossible, and only by special methods is going from the Enma Realm to the Kaiou Realm possible. From these facts, it is known that a perfect up-and-down relationship, Kaioushin Realm ↓ Enma Realm ↓ Hell, has come together

Well, DB's hell is completely separate and the clouds prevent evil beings who are already dead from leaving hell, but it is possible to enter through a portal shown in the work

We are going to talk about the realm of the Kaioshins which is totally outside of the entire Universe and mentioned to be a dimension.

Through rigorous training in the Heavenly Realm, Goku has transformed into Super Saiyan 3. His astonishing power, which shook the entire earth, even reached the Kaioshin Realm in another dimension, astonishing his friends! Although it took him some time to transform because he was still getting used to it, he showed enough power to fight Boo on an equal footing!

Now let's see what Akira toriyama mentions about the realm of the Kaioshins

Toriyama: I thought up the ball-like world so that it'd be easy for both me and the readers to wrap our minds around! The central big ball has the worlds called the living world and afterlife, and the Kaiōshin oversee all that from the outside. As their antithesis, at the bottom of the big ball are the Makaiōshin, who govern evil. Currently, it seems the Kaiōshins' power is superior.

It's the world where the gods live, and is also called the "Heavenly Realm"! It's a world inhabited by gods like Kaiō and Kaiōshin, as well as the spirits of the dead. Normally, living people are unable to enter.

The realm of the Kaioshins is only accessible through teleportation, it is impossible to go there by normal means, as we saw here during the work, such a character would have to have a dimensional trip to enter the realm of the Kaioshins

Well, now that we see how the Kaioshin kingdom works, let's go to a more detailed explanation about it.

The Kaioushin Realm

The Kaioushin Realm, where the Kaioushin, the gods of the [other] gods, reside. To observe both the World Beyond and the Living World, it revolves around the circumference of the entire body of the world on a fixed cycle, like a satellite. Of course, under important circumstances where the fate of the universe is at stake, they sometimes interfere with both the World Beyond and the Living World. Beings from the World Beyond or the Living World are not permitted to enter here. Without the highest level of Shunkan Idou ability, movement [to and from] is impossible

It is now out of respect for the demon realm which is an alternate dimension of the universe, although its size was small the size of a wizard's lair ( he is declared to be the reverse of the Universe even though he is inside the Universe)

General term for the world that combines the entire universe and the Demon Realm. In Dragon Ball's world-view, there is the airtight universe, and there is the Demon Realm that takes the appearance of the reverse side of that

Here we have another very detailed explanation about the world of demons

Demon Realm

A world in a dimension on the other side of "the universe," which is the world where people exist. It differs from "Hell;" it is a world confirmed to be in the Living World. However, magic holds greater influence than science. Similar to the obverse universe being split into east, west, south, and north areas, the Demon Realm is also split into multiple space areas. And the absolute king who commands all of this is Daabra.

The world of demons or Universe of demons, was mentioned in chapter 447 of the manga.

according to hermes It’s 魔界, demon world/realm. I think Viz uses “plane” to emphasize that it’s a sort of alternative dimension rather than a planet. They used it for Yu Yu Hakusho too

What do I intend with this? Well, here's the thing, all dimensions will be low 2-C because there is a dimensional barrier separating the Universe from them (they are totally different space-times), this method will avoid using any alternative line to clarify that the Universe is 2-C without having to need Toei.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @LuffyRuffy46307, @Stryker861, @BestMGQScalerEver ,@God900 , @Excel616,@Marvel_Champion_07,@CurrySenpai,@Lord_Farquaad69420, @LordTracer,@speedster352,@Kroneii1, @Eseseso, @SSJGeminiJJ, @Apex_Predator_GX,@TiltedFN,@Hasty12345, , @CraigTucker,@Ringki_64,@CryoTheMayo,@DemonGodMitchAubin ,@Sir_Ovens s, @Antvasima, @CryoTheMayo

Disagree: @omegabronic

Neutral: @SwordLegendz01, @Phsccarvalho, @TheGodOfICE777,

Last edited:
simply because if (i'm assuming that this is what the thread is trying to say) if the super dimensions are 4 spacial dimensions then the timeline could be 5D
I understand, I think it's better not to touch something 5D, to be 5D it takes a lot of time and I don't understand absolutely anything, for me I only understand up to 4 dimensions and I'm still crying.

NGL, no offense but the OP's kind of a complete clusterfk and could've presented the argument being made a lot better by simply saying something more straightforward and coherent like

"dimensional barriers exist between dimensions in the DB and the Vice Shout and Broly Movie feat involving distorting space-time to break through them proves that they're spatiotemporal, making dimensions with the necessary size Low 2-C."

Agree though I guess.

I was wondering why the OP is citing pretty much all of cosmology, when everything in there (I think) is accepted and there's a giant blog that exists that he can just link to.

It gets unnecessarily big.

Looks good.
NGL, no offense but the OP's kind of a complete clusterfk and could've presented the argument being made a lot better by simply saying something more straightforward and coherent like

"dimensional barriers exist between dimensions in the DB and the Vice Shout and Broly Movie feat involving distorting space-time to break through them proves that they're spatiotemporal, making dimensions with the necessary size Low 2-C."

Agree though I guess.
Thank you, I listed you as I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back