• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Inspired by @Baken384 Jotaro matchup thread, and @Veloxt1r0kore Makima and Minamoto no Raikou matchup threads.

After so many years, we've finally got WWE profiles! Took weeks of me carrying the WWE profiles thread, but we got there, and here we are, with the official WWE Matchups Thread!

All jokes aside, I'd like these people for helping with the WWE profiles.
  1. @CuteAnimeNekoGirl99
  2. @EliminatorVenom (please come back so you can see the progress we made)
  3. @MonkeyOfLife
  4. @Pikaman
  5. @Lacku
  6. @Hunterzillas
  7. @MistaClean
  8. @Amelia_Lonelyheart
  9. @Zackra1799
  10. @KLOL506
  11. @ShockingPsychic
I apologize to the people who feel like their name should be added. I completely forgot. I was listing people straight off the dome.

Anyways, choose any characters from any verse that you'll feel like will be a good matchup for the WWE characters.

John Cena

Big Show

Chris Jericho

Randy Orton

Finn Balor

Kenny Omega

Austin Theory
  1. Big Show vs Saitama
  2. Chris Jericho vs Mister Satan
  3. John Cena vs Peacemaker
  4. Finn Balor (Demon King) vs Daredevil (MCU)
  5. Randy Orton vs Loid Forger
  6. John Cena vs Garfield
  7. Chris Jericho vs Yor Briar
  8. Chris Jericho vs Kazane Aoba
  9. Chris Jericho vs Baki Hanma
  10. Austin Theory vs Yozuru Kagenui

Last edited:

Pikaman

He/Him
Doesn’t have a profile yet, But Guts vs Demon Finn Bálor is one I defo have my sights on after I make said profile

In terms of already existing profiles, Big Show vs Saitama

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I wish the WWE got upgraded to 9-A instead of just being further into 9-B.

I would've immediately pit Chris Jericho against Captain Mizuki.

Mizuki is really good at grappling, and you already know Jericho is good at that, too.

Plus, knowing how Jericho loves to tease and/or insult women (specifically Stephanie McMahon), it'll definitely be a cool fight to see.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
xETw6V3.png

Cena is already one of the top trending characters in the Martial Arts Champions category lmao

FinePoint

He/Him
VS Battles
Image Helper
"Characters of whom are Martial Arts in some form"
Wat. I didn't know John Cena and Garou were literal embodiments of Martial Arts.

Pikaman

He/Him
Can someone please mention WWE calcs here ? i'm making the verse page.

the God Tier’s Dura feat ^

Obviously the Table breaking in References for Common Feats Page

Lifting strength can be found on the profiles and in some of the threads based on WWE, stuff like Mark Henry and Strowman pushing/pulling vehicles, etc.

Last edited:

Pikaman

He/Him
Verse Page Created:
Nice!

Which of these abilities should be kept for him can anyone take a look, Let me know what should be removed.

I made the verse and added Braun's page too.
Verse Page Created:
If you use discord DM me the discord tag, The one here isn't working

Pikaman

He/Him
Which of these abilities should be kept for him can anyone take a look, Let me know what should be removed.
Just at a glance

Surface Scaling needs removed since the Cell is a scaleable surface by design, which isn’t what the ability is about.

Social Manipulation is fine but Mind Manipulation is too extreme

I literally can’t tell what’s going on in the Supernatural Luck Scan? Either way the description seems more just his opponent missing the table when chucking him, which isn’t enough of an improbable event to claim Supernatural Luck

I’m neutral on Probability Manipulation, wanna see the opinion of others on this

Everything else I’m either ok with, need the opinions of others on, or am neutral without much to comment on

Big Show 3-0-0 up if Saitama loses this it’s gonna look so ridiculous on his profile 😭
I guess it’s not that surprising considering Saitama in this key is just a resilient guy with no formal combat experience while Big Show on the other hand is a respected wrestler with decades of experience

Lacku

He/Him
I know for sure once we make a Vince profile I'm putting him up against MCU Kingpin, I might need some time to think of a match up with the other superstars

Verse Page Created:
Speaking of adding stuff to the verse page, should we also add those guidelines for the scaling that @EliminatorVenom proposed?

• Everyone Fights Everyone: Any character can wound or at least inflict pain upon each other in regular occasions. As I will explain a bit further on, the way to scale characters as beyond or below each other is to look how they match up conceptually, and to take into account the circumstances they fight on. See, for example the match between MVP and Mr. Kennedy against Undertaker and Kane. You will see that, during the whole fight, Undertaker and Kane are clearly the superior ones. MVP and Mr. Kennedy can cause them pain and inflict some damage, but they are clearly inferior. However, there are many moments there that either the Undertaker or Kane take the fight seriously, and they take no damage at all from their strikes. This is a common trope in fiction, but particularly glaring in wrestling. The Undertaker that is facing seven other guys in a Royal Rumble match is a completely different 'taker than the one who singlehandedly defeated the entire Smackdown roster.
  • Entrance Peak Energy: This is most noticeable in Royal Rumble matches, so I won't even link them, although if you guys really want a good example, look for the 2007, which is the one I am most familiar with and I can point out several times this happens. In any case, every fighter has a short-lived, extremely high-energy moment when they enter the ring. Even very low-tiered fighters often beat up high-tier ones for a few seconds and knock down several people on the ring before they, themselves are stopped. That is to introduce a bit more chaos andadrenaline into the fight, and a fighter's general performance should not be judged by how they perform in the first moments of a match, except in really egregious cases. In most matches this doesn't apply, as both fighters start out strong, but any fight that introduces someone in the middle of the fight, know that they will dominate the battle for a short time.
  • The Whole Is Stronger Than The Sum: A corny name, I know, but fighters who do attacks as a group do much more damage than alone. A bit hard to give examples, but Royal Rumbles are a good example of this, so 2007 is good too! (There's a better one, but sadly, I forgot the name) Somehow, when two wrestlers contribute to do a single attack, it does way more damage than they, separately (or even together without coordination) can do. Again, in the Undertaker and Kane V.S. MVP and Mr. Kennedy, the only times they did real damage, aside from cheap shots, were when they did coordinated attacks. Similarly, attacks that involve self-sacrifice (That are dangerous to the own user), from leaping from heights such as ropes, ladders or even the scaffolding (yes, really, that happens) and, obviously, with weapons often do way more damage than normal. Funnily enough about team attacks, often times wrestlers have a certain... Let's call it "partnership level" with each other. The better they work as a team, the higher we can consider that "level" to be. What do I mean by that? Wrestlers that are tag team champions, are brothers or have some sort of synergy often do more damage when doing combined attacks than teams that may be composed of individually stronger fighters, but without as much chemistry. In a Royal Rumble with specifications that I forgot, there was a tag team whose individual members were being beaten up hard bythe other fighters, but once they worked together, they eliminated practically half of the ring. Another example of that is how, in Royal Rumbles, many times fighters that have no experience in tag teaming with each other do combined attacks, but they are, seemingly, barely any more effective than their individual attacks.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Speaking of adding stuff to the verse page, should we also add those guidelines for the scaling that @EliminatorVenom proposed?

• Everyone Fights Everyone: Any character can wound or at least inflict pain upon each other in regular occasions. As I will explain a bit further on, the way to scale characters as beyond or below each other is to look how they match up conceptually, and to take into account the circumstances they fight on. See, for example the match between MVP and Mr. Kennedy against Undertaker and Kane. You will see that, during the whole fight, Undertaker and Kane are clearly the superior ones. MVP and Mr. Kennedy can cause them pain and inflict some damage, but they are clearly inferior. However, there are many moments there that either the Undertaker or Kane take the fight seriously, and they take no damage at all from their strikes. This is a common trope in fiction, but particularly glaring in wrestling. The Undertaker that is facing seven other guys in a Royal Rumble match is a completely different 'taker than the one who singlehandedly defeated the entire Smackdown roster.
  • Entrance Peak Energy: This is most noticeable in Royal Rumble matches, so I won't even link them, although if you guys really want a good example, look for the 2007, which is the one I am most familiar with and I can point out several times this happens. In any case, every fighter has a short-lived, extremely high-energy moment when they enter the ring. Even very low-tiered fighters often beat up high-tier ones for a few seconds and knock down several people on the ring before they, themselves are stopped. That is to introduce a bit more chaos andadrenaline into the fight, and a fighter's general performance should not be judged by how they perform in the first moments of a match, except in really egregious cases. In most matches this doesn't apply, as both fighters start out strong, but any fight that introduces someone in the middle of the fight, know that they will dominate the battle for a short time.
  • The Whole Is Stronger Than The Sum: A corny name, I know, but fighters who do attacks as a group do much more damage than alone. A bit hard to give examples, but Royal Rumbles are a good example of this, so 2007 is good too! (There's a better one, but sadly, I forgot the name) Somehow, when two wrestlers contribute to do a single attack, it does way more damage than they, separately (or even together without coordination) can do. Again, in the Undertaker and Kane V.S. MVP and Mr. Kennedy, the only times they did real damage, aside from cheap shots, were when they did coordinated attacks. Similarly, attacks that involve self-sacrifice (That are dangerous to the own user), from leaping from heights such as ropes, ladders or even the scaffolding (yes, really, that happens) and, obviously, with weapons often do way more damage than normal. Funnily enough about team attacks, often times wrestlers have a certain... Let's call it "partnership level" with each other. The better they work as a team, the higher we can consider that "level" to be. What do I mean by that? Wrestlers that are tag team champions, are brothers or have some sort of synergy often do more damage when doing combined attacks than teams that may be composed of individually stronger fighters, but without as much chemistry. In a Royal Rumble with specifications that I forgot, there was a tag team whose individual members were being beaten up hard bythe other fighters, but once they worked together, they eliminated practically half of the ring. Another example of that is how, in Royal Rumbles, many times fighters that have no experience in tag teaming with each other do combined attacks, but they are, seemingly, barely any more effective than their individual attacks.
I think this is a perfect scaling chain for the WWE verse.

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and more should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Chyna should be Top, and possibly even God Tier, as she was considered a threat to many of the top guys in the business like Triple H and Chris Jericho.

What about this?

I’m iffy on teleportation and disagree with manipulation to death manipulation as well as mind manipulation (should just be social influencing)
Why disagree with Death ? also Cole never used any words to convince strong to join his team he just stared at them and he joined (Scan) so no action of influencing him was used during the match or backstage.

Last edited:
It's the same character, same name, same group, same moves and even referenced his fued/run in NXT.
I see. Then he should be fine, though I don't think he's supposed to be a composite then unless NXT, AEW and WWE are all set in different universes or whatever.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and more should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Chyna should be Top, and possibly even God Tier, as she was considered a threat to many of the top guys in the business like Triple H and Chris Jericho.

What about this?
In terms of AP and Tiers for the In-Verse Tiers we have now, idk if these have already been figured out but I put something together.

God Tiers: (9-B) 1.94 Megajoules (Scale to the explosion feat)

Top Tiers: (9-B) 0.27 Megajoules (Table Feat)

High Tiers: (9-B) < 0.27 Megajoules

Mid Tiers: (At least 9-C, likely 9-B) << 0.27 Megajoules

Low Tiers: (At least 9-C, possibly 9-B) <<< 0.27 Megajoules

There's also this (made by @Pikaman).

I'm iffy on some of the values, though.

Pikaman

He/Him
In terms of AP and Tiers for the In-Verse Tiers we have now, idk if these have already been figured out but I put something together.

God Tiers: (9-B) 1.94 Megajoules (Scale to the explosion feat)

Top Tiers: (9-B) 0.27 Megajoules (Table Feat)

High Tiers: (9-B) < 0.27 Megajoules

Mid Tiers: (At least 9-C, likely 9-B) << 0.27 Megajoules

Low Tiers: (At least 9-C, possibly 9-B) <<< 0.27 Megajoules

There's also this (made by @Pikaman).

I'm iffy on some of the values, though.
Yeah, I’m working on revising this atm

Pikaman

He/Him
Why disagree with Death ? also Cole never used any words to convine strong to join his team he just stared at them and he joined (Scan) so no action of influencing him was used during the match or backstage.
There was likely some off camera negotiations that happened, it’s not justifiable for Mind Control or anything like that, WWE would make a way bigger point of that

As for Death, Death manipulation isn’t the ability to kill someone, it’s essentially hax that are designed to cause death, like Avada Kedavra in Harry Potter, killing someone with poison isn’t death manipulation, just poison manipulation

There was likely some off camera negotiations that happened, it’s not justifiable for Mind Control or anything like that, WWE would make a way bigger point of that

As for Death, Death manipulation isn’t the ability to kill someone, it’s essentially hax that are designed to cause death, like Avada Kedavra in Harry Potter, killing someone with poison isn’t death manipulation, just poison manipulation
He has resistance to death manip he does not have death manip.

Pikaman

He/Him
Actually wait, he DID die to the poison, but was revived? Then he doesn’t resist poison manip lol it literally killed him, if it wasn’t for Type 4 Immortality he would’ve been ☠️

What about this?
I think splitting the tier into three is better and less complicated

1 (God Tier or Top Tier or High Tier) = big superstars/divas and main eventers who have won several world championship titles or who are written as being very physically strong

2 (Mid Tier) = The midcard

3 (Low Tier) = jobbers and low mid carders

Last edited:
And wrestlers who have won a world championship title or twice but who have been considered midcard superstars or less for the majority of their careers such as The Miz, Kofi Kingston, Jinder Mahal or Dolph Ziggler should not be counted in the top tier (well, everyone may already know it, but it doesn't hurt to remember it.)

Pikaman

He/Him
I think splitting the tier into three is better and less complicated

1 (God Tier or Top Tier or High Tier) = big superstars/divas and main eventers who have won several world championship titles or who are written as being very physically strong

2 (Mid Tier) = The midcard

3 (Low Tier) = jobbers and low mid carders
I’d disagree, there’s very clear definitions and differences in the power levels of the three “high” tiers that need to be there.

I’d disagree, there’s very clear definitions and differences in the power levels of the three “high” tiers that need to be there.
And the best is to do it like this :

• High Tier = Main eventers
  • Mid Tier = Mid carders
  • Low Tier = Jobbers/Low carders
Separating the Main eventers into God and Top Tier and the Mid carders into High and Mid Tier will be more complicated I think.

Pikaman

He/Him

• Mid Tier = Mid carders
Separating the Main eventers into God and Top Tier and the Mid carders into High and Mid Tier will be more complicated I think.
I mean, we already have AP Values for each of the Tiers worked out, it’s not super complicated

God Tier: >>1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: >1.94 Megajoules - 1.94 Megajoules (Defeats Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: <1.94 Megajoules - 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

Mid Tier: <0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of High Tiers)

Low Tier: 0.31 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Mid Tiers)

I mean, we already have AP Values for each of the Tiers worked out, it’s not super complicated

Top Tier: >1.94 Megajoules - 1.94 Megajoules (Defeats Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: <1.94 Megajoules - 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers)

The problem is mainly having to separate Seth Rollins and Randy Orton in a different tier, or even Sami Zayn and John Morrison.
There is no real sense, the explanations for separating them are not really good.

Seth Rollins should just be in the same tier as a John Cena, Randy Orton or Roman Regins, same for Sami Zayn in the tier of Dolph Ziggler and The Miz

Pikaman

He/Him
The problem is mainly having to separate Seth Rollins and Randy Orton in a different tier, or even Sami Zayn and John Morrison.
There is no real sense, the explanations for separating them are not really good.

Seth Rollins should just be in the same tier as a John Cena, Randy Orton or Roman Regins, same for Sami Zayn in the tier of Dolph Ziggler and The Miz
I strongly disagree, and I think the power levels and hierarchy in WWE is far more complex than you’re giving it credit for, but agree to disagree I guess

I strongly disagree, and I think the power levels and hierarchy in WWE is far more complex than you’re giving it credit for, but agree to disagree I guess
I don't think it's that complex, at least not between mid carders.
As for the main eventers maybe ok, but suddenly I see the tier more like this:
  • WWE faces and superstars written as extremely powerful: Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena, Undertaker (mostly at Wrestlemania), Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Goldberg, The Fiend, Braun Strowman, etc
  • And then the other main eventers, slightly below: Triple H, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Edge, Big Show, CM Punk, etc.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him

• Mid Tier = Mid carders
I disagree with this.

If we separate the wrestlers into only 3 categories, wrestlers who are clearly depicted to be stronger than others would end up being in the same tier.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
You can pit Lara Croft against some WWE wrestlers, though I'm not sure which one would be best to use, as she has many different versions of herself.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him

Let me fix this.

God Tier: >1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: 1.94 Megajoules (Defeat Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers

Pikaman

He/Him
Let me fix this.

God Tier: >1.94 Megajoules (Stomp Mr. McMahon)

Top Tier: 1.94 Megajoules (Defeat Mr. McMahon with some effort)

High Tier: 0.62 Megajoules (Aren't on the level of Top and God Tiers

Eh... I disagree somewhat with this but I can see the advantages of it so I’m willing to concede

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
We're getting off topic here.

We're focusing on potential matchups, not powerscaling.

This should be discussed on the WWE Profiles thread.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
So far, we have done 3 matches for the verse.

John Cena vs Little Mac had to be scrapped.

Big Show vs Saitama ended up being a win for Big Show.

Chris Jericho vs Mister Satan ended up being a win for Y2J.

2-0 for WWE so far.

I disagree with this.

If we separate the wrestlers into only 3 categories, wrestlers who are clearly depicted to be stronger than others would end up being in the same tier.
How would this work let's say someone like WALTER is not from main roster he is from NXT and become NXT UK champion for 870 days undefeated aka longest reigning champ in WWE modern era, How would he be treated ? That's waaay more then main event level.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
How would this work let's say someone like WALTER is not from main roster he is from NXT and become NXT UK champion for 870 days undefeated aka longest reigning champ in WWE modern era, How would he be treated ? That's waaay more then main event level.
NXT/NXT UK is like a developmental type of company for WWE, so I definitely wouldn't say they're on the God or even Top Tier.

High Tier is more fitting for them. The strongest in NXT should be in that tier.

For an example Bron Breakker defeated Dolph Ziggler for the NXT Championship. Dolph is considered a High Tier wrestler.

NXT/NXT UK is like a developmental type of company for WWE, so I definitely wouldn't say they're on the God or even Top Tier.

High Tier is more fitting for them. The strongest in NXT should be in that tier.

For an example Bron Breakker defeated Dolph Ziggler for the NXT Championship. Dolph is considered a High Tier wrestler.
Really ? cause they are a brand and has a Brand vs Brand Survival series match in NXT vs RAW vs Smackdown at Survivor Series 2019.
Considering the fact that WALTER was NXT UK champ for 870 days and WWE officially recognizies him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era themselves, It's safe to say he should be on the level of Roman if not far superior (Surpassing everyone as a champ since 1988 with only exception in the history being Bruno Sammartino.)
Fair on Dolph has been a world champion in the past.
It just seems like we are giving people high tiers based on them being on Raw/Smackdown here,

Last edited:
High Tiers should be the longest reigning champs of all 3 brands Raw, Smackdown and NXT
or at least in top 5.
cause kicking out of spear shouldn't make you a high tier unless you kick of of Spear from a high tier like Roman/Goldberg, cause everyone uses spears every week.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Really ? cause they are a brand and has a Brand vs Brand Survival series match in NXT vs RAW vs Smackdown at Survivor Series 2019.
Considering the fact that WALTER was NXT UK champ for 870 days and WWE officially recognizies him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era themselves, It's safe to say he should be on the level of Roman if not far superior (Surpassing everyone as a champ since 1988 with only exception in the history being Bruno Sammartino.)
And in that Survivor Series match, Walter was the first to get eliminated. Those people Walter faced are nowhere near the level of Roman. Not even close. NXT is a developmental brand. Most, if not, the whole roster is nowhere the near the level of the top guys on the main roster.

And in that Survivor Series match, Walter was the first to get eliminated.
I knew you were gonna say that and that was a blind side attack
(Similarly to how someone aim dodging doesn't count as speed feat, this shouldn't devalue him as a High tier considering the fact that the fought on par with Drew Mcintryre and Braun strowman both who are WWE champions, Even commentators mentioned credit to him for standing his ground against Strowman)
I still can't scratch my head around the fact that WWE officially announced him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era since 1988 and he's not a high tier ? NXT is a brand stated multiple times and in latest by Ciampa (Scan).
Great and Walter defeated Ciampa (scan) who defeated Breaker (Scan)
RAW, SD and NXT are brands and each champs of their brand should be their high tiers.

Last edited:

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I knew you were gonna say that and that was a blind side attack, I still can't scratch my head around the fact that WWE officially announced him as their longest reinging champ of the modern era since 1988 and he's not a high tier ? NXT is a brand stated multiple times and in latest by Ciampa (Scan).

Great and Walter defeated Ciampa (scan) who defeated Breaker (Scan)
RAW, SD and NXT are brands are each champs of their brand should be their high tiers.
Top NXT stars are High Tier at best. They've never shown to be at the level of Top or God Tiers whatsoever. Multiple wrestlers have kicked out of blind side attacks.

Edge speared Roman out of nowhere, yet Roman still kicked out.

Randy hit Roman with an RKO out of nowhere, yet Roman still kicked out.

Blindsiding doesn't play a factor here.

Ciampa is not God, or even Top Tier. He's High Tier at best. Walter has not faced anyone in the verse who's God or Top Tier yet. He's at best High Tier due to beating Ciampa, who defeated, Breakker, who defeated Ziggler.

Blindsiding doesn't play a factor here.
It does check my comment above (It counts as a loss but it was a blind side attack plus he took down Braun and Drew before being defeated to the point even commentary was surprisded)
And matches are not going to judged on god tiers or mid tiers mainly abilities mentioned on the profile are the winning factor along with skill and stamina.
so not facing someone is automatically supposed to devalue you even if you are the longest reinging champion in the history ?,
I can give quite a few examples of how they are Top tiers especailly when:
  • WALTER can take hits from MMA fighter Matt Riddle (Scan)
  • WALTER can easily fight with Seth Rollins on RAW (Scan)
  • NXT stars should be top tiers probably even higher Adam Cole almost defeated Seth rollins, He defeated Finn Balor and defeated Daniel Bryan clean (Scan) (Scan) (Scan)

Cole defeating Bryan should puts NXT title on WWE championship level (scaling wise.) since Bryan is a god tier.
Your points on

Not even close. NXT is a developmental brand. Most, if not, the whole roster is nowhere the near the level of the top guys on the main roster.
Has now been disproven, Not only that I proved they are well into Top Tiers, I also disproved you saying they are not even close,
How does that not make them Top tier is beyond me.

Last edited:

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
  • WALTER can take hits from MMA fighter Matt Riddle (Scan)
  • WALTER can easily fight with Seth Rollins on RAW (Scan)
  • NXT stars should be top tiers probably even higher Adam Cole defeated Seth rollins clean, Finn Balor too as well as Daniel Bryan (Scan) (Scan) (Scan)
I'll repeat myself one more time. NXT stars are nowhere near God Tier. God Tiers are like Randy Orton, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, and much more. You're telling me that they compare? Hell no. This, at best, proves that they're Top Tier. God Tier, though? Absolutely not. Also, Adam Cole did not defeat Seth Rollins. The match ended by disqualification. Finn Balor literally got distracted by Johnny Gargano, which led to Adam Cole low blowing Balor, which gave him. How is this a clean victory? Plus, base Finn Balor is High Tier at best. Him beating Daniel Bryan is the only time he's beaten someone in Top Tier clean. But he has to low blow a High Tier wrestler in order to get a win. It's shown to be much more consistent that Adam Cole is around High Tier, but definitely on the upper end of it.

Also, just because someone can damage someone else, doesn't automatically mean that they're on that level. The High Tiers in WWE have shown many times to put up great fights against the Top Tiers, only to come up short. The Miz is a prime example of this. Miz is clearly a High Tier leveled wrestler, but the only way he has defeated Top, or even occasionally God Tiers is with outside help and/or cheating.

At the very, the WWE NXT wrestlers are Top Tier, but they are on the lower ends of it.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Plus, this should be discussed in the WWE profiles thread.

Plus, I might not have Esdeath as my pfp, but I'm still her in heart, so you going against me cannot be forgiven.