• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
A remade version of the WWE Matchups Thread from a while back.

So now that the purge has been completed (suck it Bambu), we can finally continue making matches for the Pro Wrestling verse.

And what other way to celebrate it by creating a Pro Wrestling Matchups Thread, where we can make a list of opponents the wrestlers can face.

The first thing I want to do is to separate the more realistic fighters from the more supernatural fighters to make things look more organized.

Realistic Fighters:
  1. Chris Jericho (God Tier)
  2. John Cena (God Tier)
  3. Roman Reigns (God Tier)
  4. Seth Rollins (God Tier)
  5. Austin Theory (Top Tier)
  6. Alberto Del Rio (God Tier)
  7. LA Knight (Top Tier)
  8. Dexter Lumis (Top Tier)
  9. Braun Strowman (God Tier)
  10. The Rock (God Tier)
  11. Rhea Ripley (Top Tier)
  12. Axiom (High Tier)
  13. Dolph Ziggler (Top Tier)
  14. John Morrison (God Tier)
  15. Grayson Waller (Top Tier)
  16. Hulk Hogan (God Tier)
  17. Andre the Giant (God Tier)
  18. Mark Henry (God Tier)
  19. Gunther (God Tier)
  20. Edge (God Tier)
  21. Triple H (God Tier)
Supernatural Fighters:
  1. The Undertaker (Supernatural Tier)
  2. Finn Bálor (Top Tier/Supernatural Tier)
  3. Kane (God Tier)
  4. Kenny Omega (God Tier)
  5. Bray Wyatt (Top Tier/Supernatural Tier)
  6. Adam Cole (Top Tier)
  7. The Ultimate Warrior (Supernatural Tier)
Tag Teams:
And that should be most of the people we have on the wiki, at least, the ones that aren't horribly outdated.

Some Important Things To Note:
  1. There are Supernatural, God, Top, and High tiers for the verse. Here are the following values for each tier:
    • Supernatural Tiers: >>0.65 tons
    • God Tiers: >0.65 tons
    • Top Tiers: 0.65 tons
    • High Tiers: <0.65 6ons
  2. AEW/NJPW Wrestlers' AP (Chris Jericho, Adam Cole, and Kenny Omega, etc.)
  3. Try to avoid choosing characters that Pro Wrestlers have no response to. Guns are the first thing that come to mind, but anything else that you think would be too much to handle you can scrap, too.
  4. Have fun.
WWE Opponents:
AEW/NJPW Opponents:

Last edited:
Yoon-seok

For the gun part, can't you just make the distance minimal (3-5 meters) in order to make it fair? Wanted to nominate Slyfox here.

Ash scales to door busting iirc idk how that goes with the calcs up above, he can just be given his chainsaw arm I guess

Ash scales to door busting iirc idk how that goes with the calcs up above, he can just be given his chainsaw arm I guess
Is door busting even in the Megajoules?

Actually, when I look at the profile, I see quite a few feats that I think need to be calculated.

Is door busting even in the Megajoules?
Aight so door busting is 516.64424 KJ, so Ash is at a ~3.13x disadvantage against a High Tier (Axiom).

Though when I looked at Ash's profile, there's quite a few feats that might get higher results if they get calculated.

Probably gonna have to look at Common feats page. Page simply links to YouTube videos instead of clacs.
Actually, the feats that seem the most impressive are the ones that don't even have links lol.

Apparently Ash was casually 0.51 megajoule there plus I guess a chainsaw would give piercing damage, there's Netflix Trevor Belmont I guess. His dura negation only applies if your clearly a supernatural opponent though.

Apparently Ash was casually 0.51 megajoule there plus I guess a chainsaw would give piercing damage, there's Netflix Trevor Belmont I guess. His dura negation only applies if your clearly a supernatural opponent though.

Trevor is solid if we ignore the fact that him having Relativistic+ reactions means he'd be impossible to hit.

Huh really? Must have missed that rule change. Well I guess there's also Highwayman perhaps?

Reaction speed doesn't get equalized to the same speed as the opponents speed.
Every speed for the faster character is reduced by the same multiplier.

If we were to reduce Tevor's reaction speed by the same multiplier, he'd still be impossible to catch for any of the wrestlers.

Sucks too, because he would've been a pretty good opponent.

Huh really? Must have missed that rule change. Well I guess there's also Highwayman perhaps?

One of his standard equipment is flintlock pistol bro 😭😭😭

3. Try to avoid choosing characters that Pro Wrestlers have no response to. Guns are the first thing that come to mind, but anything else that you think would be too much to handle you can scrap, too.

I actually kinda wanted to pit a Kamen Rider against Kenny Omega, because Omega is quite haxxed himself, so I'm specifically looking for a 9-B Kamen Rider that isn't bullshit levels of OP.

Back