• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: BATTLE OF THE MIMIC BRAWLERS

With the WWE CRT, we've lost a lot of good MUs. Thankfully, they ended up in some pretty decent tiers so at least it's not all bad.

I'll start making some matches until I run out
● ------------------------------------- ●
"So that's why my contract was renewed" Theory said as he looked at his picture frame, men in suits chatting in the background. His score had dropped to zero, a CRT finally affecting him.

"And in this day and age too. Such a shame" the death knight commented, a stack of paperwork in her hands.
"Nah, it's manageable. I got a team backing me up, I'll be back to my previous score in a few months" Theory replied without a hint of worry.

"Hmm, you are directly backed up by a benefactor. And on the flipside, it does make matches easier to be done on your universe...".
"Look, just don't throw me at another dragon, alright?".

"I won't promise~ Oh hey, someone figured it out faster than I did" the death knight said, noticing some commotion and floodlights coming from the portal room. Checking it out, the two found themselves in a familiar place... and a familiar announcer.

"For today's round we welcome the hero of Morgana island! The pirate destroying chimera herself, Chelshia!" Pinkie Pie announced, followed by a the ground shaking as Chelshia herself landed, her fist embedded onto the ground.

"And on the other side we have an apex predator, hunting down the greatest fighters around! Behold the legend killer, Randy Orton!" the pink human announced. As soon as she did, everyone around turned to see the aforementioned wrestler now in the ring despite never having made an entrance. As the fight began, the death knight turned her attention back at Pinkie Pie, finding her simply waving at her before disappearing into a pop of confetti.

"Well that was quite the appearance. Hey are you- gah!" the death knight shouted upon looking at Theory, noticing a giant heart replacing his face.
"It happened again" he replied before ripping the heart off, revealing it to just be paper.

latest

WWE-Randy-Orton_6595f534-e35b-477d-aa1f-950cff00e2fc_2.98c6f596e0f0c7abaa3d76f51596600b.jpeg

VS
6fab7c7e5e8379fe1eafeb073bd54986.png

Superhuman girl with supernatural powers, supernatural fighting style, supernatural combat experience and higher stats vs pretty much a normal dude with high stats.

I'd say there's no contest honestly, Chelshia should win quite easily.

supernatural combat experience
Actually, not really. While yes she has fought monsters with unusual capabilities, in terms of regular combat skill (Like H2H, weaponry, and range), Randy definitely outskills her. Plus he has stealth and higher LS

Being able to fight monsters is generally more impressive and the experience gathere by wrestling humans doesn't really help against someone with her abilities honestly.

Also, Chelshia's got the LS advantage here, Class 1 vs Peak Human.
Stealth Mastery shouldn't even be there, the justification isn't a stealth feat.

Also, Chelshia's got the LS advantage here, Class 1 vs Peak Human
Huh, didn't realize that. Guess not everyone in WWE is a Class 25 monster like Braun

If I recall correctly, some wrestlers do have techniques to negate LS advantages so let's see if Randy is one of them
Being able to fight monsters is generally more impressive and the experience gathere by wrestling humans doesn't really help against someone with her abilities honestly.
I dunno, if you look at her abilities she basically has projectiles, a double jump, a dash attack, shapeshifting, and shockwaves. I don't think it's too overwhelming and stuff like that surprisingly happens every once in a while in WWE (It is distinct enough from IRL to become its own verse after all)

Already being able to shoot fireballs at full health puts you above any possible fighter in real life and Randy doesn't go too far from that, given that his performances are bound to the limits of his human actor.

Fireballs, shockwaves, energy projection, Randy would be lucky to get himself at 5 m from her, honestly.
He lacks any way to approach her safely, given the lack of proper agility (human acrobatics aren't enough) or any experience against such opponents or any way to predict or deal with that whatsoever.
Heck, even just a faster dash attack is pretty much a free hit every time she decides to pull it off.

And honestly, this story of WWE wrestlers being able to bypass higher LS didn't stand up the other times it was brought up, it should be here either. It's highly situational and shouldn't be used an excuse to bridge a stat gap.
Besides, Randy has 1% chances to land a hold in the first place.

So, uh yeah.

Ya boi just woke up. I'm about to take a shower and do a few chores around the house, so give me a bit to respond.

While it ain't Randy, Finn Bálor did defeat a Giant Demon with High 8-C fireballs, so don't think fireballs are really too much of a dealbreaker

While it ain't Randy, Finn Bálor did defeat a Giant Demon with High 8-C fireballs, so don't think fireballs are really too much of a dealbreaker
Randy has dealt with Supernatural beings before like The Fiend, The Undertaker, and Alexa Bliss, the latter of which can throw fireballs.

However, none of those characters have Energy Projection or Shockwaves to keep their opponents at bay. Randy has never dealt with something like that. It's not a good idea to pit characters like this against more normal wrestlers like Randy. I'm looking at you, Pepper.

And yes, Stealth Mastery for Randy needs to be removed.

Randy's best hope is to convince Chelshia to fight up close and personal, or play possum in hopes that Chelshia will approach him so he can get a free hit in, something he's more than willing to do, as Randy does whatever he can to win. There's no depth he wouldn't sink to.

And honestly, this story of WWE wrestlers being able to bypass higher LS didn't stand up the other times it was brought up, it should be here either. It's highly situational and shouldn't be used an excuse to bridge a stat gap.
Can you elaborate on this? Because Randy has beaten people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS, so while he will struggle with that disadvantage, it's not a detriment by any stretch of the imagination, especially when you consider the fact that Randy is in a verse that involves grappling/wrestling holds.

Does Chelshia have any experience in grappling/wrestling like Randy does?

Randy has dealt with Supernatural beings before like The Fiend, The Undertaker, and Alexa Bliss, the latter of which can throw fireballs.
Iirc neither the Fiend not Taker have ever used it in combat.
Alexa's fireball not only caught Randy out of guard, but it was hardly a shimmer of fire and thawed out immediately, and it was still enough to incapacitate him.
Chelshia's profile doesn't show the fireball itself, but if it's any closer to the standard fighting game / rpg fireball, then it would torch Randy immediately, let alone the fact Chelshia can seemingly spam them as long as she's at full health.

Can you elaborate on this? Because Randy has beaten people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS, so while he will struggle with that disadvantage, it's not a detriment by any stretch of the imagination, especially when you consider the fact that Randy is in a verse that involves grappling/wrestling holds.
I can see your point, but at the same time it can't be negated that such a difference is indeed a huge disadvantage that can potentially foil throws and grapples, especially if you stack it up with all her other advantages.

Yeah. I don't see how Randy can win this.

I can see your point, but at the same time it can't be negated that such a difference is indeed a huge disadvantage that can potentially foil throws and grapples, especially if you stack it up with all her other advantages.
Yes, but my whole point was that Randy has beaten people with Class 5 to Class 25 LS. If Chelshia didn't specialize so much with her fireballs, and more so specialized in H2H, Randy would have a much better chance in winning.

Back