• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Gonna capitalize on the One Piece Netflix profiles being made with this matchup.

Randy Orton vs Dracule Mihawk.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in a wrestling ring, where Orton will have access to weapons under the ring.

Randy Orton:

Dracule Mihawk:

Inconclusive:

Nasty range + Strength advantage? I don't see how Orton wins this. He just uses his air slashes which Orton likely wouldn't even be prepared to dodge. Maybe I'm overlooking something tho.
(Stop putting WWE characters against sword fighters lmao)

Nasty range + Strength advantage? I don't see how Orton wins this. He just uses his air slashes which Orton likely wouldn't even be prepared to dodge. Maybe I'm overlooking something tho.
(Stop putting WWE characters against sword fighters lmao)
Hear me out...

Randy could potentially exploit Mihawk's weakness and get a win from that.

Hear me out...

Randy could potentially exploit Mihawk's weakness and get a win from that.
Class K LS though... That shit is nasty. I guess Mihawk will resort to using his tiny little knife that doesn't even fit in his hand which he used to pressure Zoro, another master swordsman and skilled H2H combatant who has been training and beating adults since he was a child.

Class K LS though... That shit is nasty. I guess Mihawk will resort to using his tiny little knife that doesn't even fit in his hand which he used to pressure Zoro, another master swordsman and skilled H2H combatant who has been training and beating adults since he was a child.
Is Mihawk skilled in grappling like Randy is?

Mihawk just needs to use his butter knife.
Would it be better if I gave Randy prior knowledge?

Knowledge and Mihawk not being as skilled in grappling will literally change nothing. What's Randy going to do with the information when he's up against a skilled swordsman, something he's never fought before? He can't restrain someone with LS leagues above his own.

Is Mihawk skilled in grappling like Randy is?
Nah, but it doesn't matter. A baby can lifting like what, 10 pounds? I don't care if that baby was better than Gracie at grappling, he's getting tossed by the average person. And the average man only lifts about 150 pounds. That's a 15x difference. The difference in Mihawk and Orton is over 20x that.

Because of the LS difference, none of Orton's grapples will work. Because of the AP difference, none of Orton's strikes will work. Punt Kick is out of the question because his opponent has to be kneeling or in a prone position. He has one move that could work (RKO) but I don't even know if he's strong enough to pull Mihawk's neck down. Once again the LS difference is something around 300 times. And please, don't tell me you think that Orton is gonna use a weapon and win when his opponent is literally the most skilled swordsman in his verse in a verse full of people who would easily be the best swordsman alive if they existed.
This is a stomp.

Last edited:
Back