• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Trying to find some more Theory matches to do.

Austin Theory vs Yozuru Kagenui

9-B Yozuru will be used here.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in a MMA arena.

mma-arena-background-free-vector.jpg

Kills Immortal Mfs:

A-Town Down: 7 (Agnaa, Neko, DD, Random, Pika, Bruh, Divine)

Inconclusive:

kagenui.gif
austin-theory-wwe.gif

Last edited:
So Yozuru scales above 98.52 KJ, and Theory scales to 191.1 KJ. Theory comes out of the gate with an AP and LS advantage.

This is very reminiscent of the other Austin vs Monogatari match, which ended up in Austin's win. Except this time, he's facing someone with less skill, but with stupidly good agility. Considering that she regularly travels by jumping on trees, and can make herself have no weight, she'd have no trouble jumping on the edge of, or out of, the arena. But I'm not sure how good that does her here.

Kagenui should have pretty good range since she is fairly tall, but she'd need to hit Austin a lot of times to chip him down, and he just has to grab her once before she wouldn't be able to escape.

I think Kagenui's chances of winning are very narrow here; I vote that Austin takes this.

(In case anyone's confused why Kagenui's wall of abilities isn't having her stomp here; they either only work on supernatural beings, or aren't very relevant to a fist-fight)

Do you want to put the location in a more open area to give Yozuru a better chance?
Naw, it's just that jumping out of the opponent's range doesn't do a ton if you don't have ranged attacks yourself. You might be able to avoid retaliation, or get behind them for a sneak attack, but even if the location maximized Kagenui's chances of doing that, it wouldn't change my vote.

Forgot about this one.

Anyways, A-Town Down! FRA

I contacted a few people so this can be added to their profiles.

Back