• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chris Jericho vs Yor Briar

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Thought that this would be a nice little matchup to do, since the tournament I'm doing is moving slow asf right now.

Chris Jericho vs Yor Briar

Speed is equalized.

Both are in-character.

Win via anything.

Fight takes place in the streets of New York City.

Starting distance is 5 meters.

0021-37432.jpg

Momma Assassin:

The Lionheart:

Inconclusive:

wp2444094.jpg

623.jpg

but has poisons anyways,
Poisons are valid.

should have a skill advantage
I'd honestly disagree. Though I'll make a more detailed/elaborate explanation.

and shouldn’t be completely overwhelmed in LS
Those submission holds are gonna be hard to get out of.

this probably just comes down to H2H combat and I think she holds an advantage there
I'll make a more elaborate explanation.

Let me go over the skill/experience category here.

Chris Jericho has been wrestling since 1990 (32 years), and hasn't stopped since. He has wrestled 2478 matches throughout those years. He has faced a variety of opponents like luchadores, mythical/supernatural beings, giants, and many, many more. He is able to fight on par with the likes of John Cena, the latter being able to fight and even defeat Kurt Angle on two different occasions. Kurt Angle is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever. Not too sure how skilled Yor is, but this is a very impressive amounts of skill.

To add another thing that I should've done in the other Chris Jericho matchups, is to show what Chris Jericho would do in character. From what I can gather, there are 3 different strategies Jericho would do in a matchup:
  1. Taunting: This is vintage Jericho. Jericho is known for throwing insults or messing with his opponents/enemies to get in their head so he can have the upper hand. A prime example is how he would insult a woman who he considers an enemy. There have been multiple instances of him insulting Stephanie McMahon. He doesn't spare anyone when it comes to his taunting abilities. Jericho can easily utilize this against someone like Yor, who is very gullible, and easy to fool, which plays into Jericho's Social Influencing, which is so good that he can manipulate thousands of people without even saying a word.
  2. Getting Personal: This is when Jericho starts targeting his opponents personal life in order to get in their head, which also plays into Jericho's Social Influencing. Examples include as when Jericho mentioned CM Punk's personal life, like how his father was an alcoholic, and his sister was a drug addict. The problem with this is that this requires prior knowledge to do, so this tactic is thrown out the window (though it'd be cool to see Jericho cut a promo like he did with CM Punk on Yor or Loid).
  3. Just Wrestle: Nothing much to explain here. He just wrestles until the fight is over.
Jericho is more likely to use the first option here than anything else, so he would already have the advantage here.

Bruh that is mentioned nowhere on his profile except for the very bottom why aren’t the keys mentioned in anything like the AP

Honestly I love the fact WWE is a verse here and it’s great but if we have to explain the verse and justify it’s feats/skill/Existence on the site on another match…
It does get a little annoying at times, though WWE is still a new verse in the wiki, so I can't really blame the people who question some of the stuff in the verse.

The Cena invisibility joke is definitely overused and not very funny.

I did hear someone say Nonexistent Physiology. That one was pretty funny.

I also feel like the stamina should've been upgraded to Superhuman, but that's just me. Wrestling is a more exhausting sport than boxing.

I’m neutral on Superhuman stamina but I hate people in vs matches saying that the other character totally outlasts because they… fought with one person for like an hour

that’s < the top WWE Stamina feats but people talk like it far surpasses anything WWE characters could ever dream of

I’m neutral on Superhuman stamina but I hate people in vs matches saying that the other character totally outlasts because they… fought with one person for like an hour

that’s < the top WWE Stamina feats but people talk like it far surpasses anything WWE characters could ever dream of
Little Mac v Cena annoyed me specifically, Boxing is not a comparable Stamina feat to Wrestling

At best, that's like equal to, or slightly less than the peak stamina feats for WWE.

There's been multiple 60 minute Iron Man Matches in the WWE, the longest lasting time in a rumble match was Daniel Bryan at 76 minutes, and the longest lasting match in the history of WWE lasted 81 minutes. Plus it's a proven fact that a wrestler would win in a fight more times than not against a boxer. Refer to this.

Last edited:
Her profile seems to be very packed wow

I'll vote for Yor.

She seems to be far more agile, and actually is knowledgeable in martial arts and even takedowns, she's also capable of pressure point strikes and poison. She also has higher LS..

not sure what Jericho has to offer here but this seems like a very decisive match to me

How are you gonna like my bingo card post and then directly strike one off of it

Chris just about loses this but give him some credit, he wins any tussles 40% of the time
I wasn't saying that she's better than him, Im just saying that she's knowledgeable- that's literally all I said..

Also 40% of the time compared to 60% of the time is still a Yor win so..

I wasn't saying that she's better than him, Im just saying that she's knowledgeable- that's literally all I said..
You said she actually knew martial arts, which implies Chris doesn’t really. Also yeah I vote Yor I’m just pointing out this is a high diff win for her

Back