• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Show vs Saitama (WWE vs OPM) 7-2-0 (GRACE)

So to start discussion, Saitama holds a > 2.5x AP advantage, while Big Show is the better trained and more varied fighter, as well as probably having a LS advantage

Right now I’m leaning towards Big Show, that AP disadvantage will be tricky for him but in terms of actual combat he should run circles around Saitama, and his LS should be more than enough to simply put Saitama in a submission hold and incap him or just downright deprive him of oxygen until he dies

dont clog the thread with your posts reee

Saitima is way above the value from his 9-B calc, so the AP gap is likely much higher.

I don’t really think “professional wrestling” (WWE) can be called skill or even a martial art. All of their stunts are preformed as a choreography.

Saitima is way above the value from his 9-B calc, so the AP gap is likely much higher.
So what, >> the feat? >> 2.5x AP advantage certainly doesn’t help Big Show, but he should probably still take it for the reasons listed above
I don’t really think “professional wrestling” (WWE) can be called skill or even a martial art. All of their stunts are preformed as a choreography.
The Verse uses the Fictional Characters portrayed in the WWE verse, they are all martial arts masters or at the very least experienced in fighting, Big Show has been a champion and is definitely one of the more skilled characters in the verse. It would be stupid to say Play Characters shouldn’t get certain abilities because “It’s just choreography” for say a fight scene

If the profiles were under the assumption of everything being choreographed, then that would be the actors we’d be making profiles on, which wouldn’t even be allowed

Mr. McMahon was the one who tanked the car explosion, and he gets constantly stomped by the Top-God Tier wrestlers, so Big Show (along with others), should be higher than that value.

I'll vote Big Show via Skill and LS being able to overwhelm Saitama's AP advantage.

The Verse uses the Fictional Characters portrayed in the WWE verse, they are all martial arts masters or at the very least experienced in fighting, Big Show has been a champion and is definitely one of the more skilled characters in the verse. It would be stupid to say Play Characters shouldn’t get certain abilities because “It’s just choreography” for say a fight scene
I mean in WWE you have moments where they just stand still and take it. Movies 90% of the time they have the characters in-verse trying to fight back.

Mr. McMahon was the one who tanked the car explosion, and he gets constantly stomped by the Top-God Tier wrestlers, so Big Show (along with others), should be higher than that value.
Fair.

Saitima isn’t all that skilled either, so Large Play FRA

I mean in WWE you have moments where they just stand still and take it. Movies 90% of the time they have the characters in-verse trying to fight back.
Yeah, most of the time in Stomp Matches, if it’s a fair contest and a wrestler takes a bunch of hits without response, they’re likely dazed, it’s just the way the verse works

okay
1. why do they call me, I am not a supporter of opm (I am not a supporter or neutral or opposed to anything)
2. I'm on Saitama's side for surviving bone-destroying blows, not to mention that he beat a boxer (monster)

2. I'm on Saitama's side for surviving bone-destroying blows, not to mention that he beat a boxer (monster)
Counted, though Big Show has things like submission moves to get around pain tolerance or extreme physical durability

Could anyone give Big Show feats of skill? I would really like to know the skill difference before voting.
I mean Grace has been reached but in general he is a former world champion wrestler so that’s a pretty good skill feat

Could anyone give Big Show feats of skill? I would really like to know the skill difference before voting.
He is able to brawl with people like Brock Lesnar, who has shown to be able to grapple with the likes of Kurt Angle, who is this skilled.

This applies to many other wrestlers as well.

Back