• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New MU.

Speaking of crushing gold...

What about this feat of Roman Reigns destroying King Woods' crown?

Nope.

That's just bending till it breaks, and not even in the LS way, it's just the AP way.

Like, I'm talking grabbing onto a cube of gold and Crushing that, not bending gold.

Any particular thread you want me to check out ?
Well, in terms of currently active versus threads, there is none that's getting any traction currently. They all kinda died down (I haven't made a versus thread in a week).

However, I did make a CRT for AEW/NJPW that'll bump the verse up to 9-A.

It is very hard for me to become excited for the 2024 Royal Rumble because everything is quote on quote predetermined and obvious, After CM Punk returned it's pretty "obvious" that they're going to simply hand him the Royal Rumble instead it should be given to someone like LA knight.

I'm sorry but Knight is not ready to be world champion. He's not ready to dethrone Roman, and it makes no sense for him to dethrone Rollins. Knight should beat Logan Paul at Wrestlemania for the US Title.

Either Punk wins, or Cody wins, though I imagine that Cody's gonna pull a Shawn Michaels where he "tragically" gets eliminated to gain sympathy from the crowd, and then he dethrones Roman at Wrestlemania to finish the story.

Triple H would be dumb not to do Punk vs Rollins.

I'm sorry but Knight is not ready to be world champion. He's not ready to dethrone Roman, and it makes no sense for him to dethrone Rollins. Knight should beat Logan Paul at Wrestlemania for the US Title.
He's build up tho ? Many Hall of famers thinks so. If he wasn't build up for World Championship he should not have faced Roman either that's like going up on the ladder only to fall down.
Either Punk wins, or Cody wins, though I imagine that Cody's gonna pull a Shawn Michaels where he "tragically" gets eliminated to gain sympathy from the crowd, and then he dethrones Roman at Wrestlemania to finish the story.
Punk and Cody leaving companies to take spotlight away from younger guys Rumble is pointless now.

He's build up tho ? Many Hall of famers thinks so. If he wasn't build up for World Championship he should not have faced Roman either that's like going up on the ladder only to fall down.
Triple H pit Knight against Roman most likely to see if he was truly ready to be a top guy.

Knight vs Logan is the perfect match to do at Wrestlemania, because not only it will gain a lot of traction (Logan is a social media superstar, and Knight is one of the biggest draws in wrestling right now), but it can tell a great story, too.

Not everyone has to dethrone Roman to stay relevant.

Punk and Cody leaving companies to take spotlight away from younger guys Rumble is pointless now.
Tell me who should dethrone Rollins then.

Triple H pit Knight against Roman most likely to see if he was truly ready to be a top guy.
from being in the ring with Roman Reigns to then a mid card spot indicates Roman vs La Knight was a waste of a match then, It simply didn't lead to anywhere so 1 that's poor storytelling and also a FILLER !
Knight vs Logan is the perfect match to do at Wrestlemania, because not only it will gain a lot of traction (Logan is a social media superstar, and Knight is one of the biggest draws in wrestling right now), but it can tell a great story, too.
It is and I know this since the moment Logan and LA Knight cut that promo a while, WWE shouldn't have wasted out time with La knight vs Roman then
Not everyone has to dethrone Roman to stay relevant.
He should be in a World championship or upper mid card role then, It just sounds weird then someone says hey I main evented a ppv with Roman Reigns and now is direction less, that's like reverse progression.
Tell me who should dethrone Rollins then.
The GENERAL of this very sport Gunther!

I just realized that we should be posting this kind of stuff in the Pro Wrestling General Discussion Thread...

Literally 0.59 tons, so just about equal to the wrestlers... unfortunately skill.

I'm sure that Mark Henry's punches won't bounce off this wall of a bot! Nope! Totally sure!

Back