• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Readded the matches to Chris and noticed something, you guys have problems because three of those matches were never added to the opponent profiles and just to Chris 🗿

Adem also didn't touched to begin with the other two profiles that actually had the fights on their profiles, reason to why until this day Deathstroke still have it.

I prefer if she's not used lel

You scared? :devilish:
More like dealing with WWE is pain in the a**, and with the fact that i'm still on break from Chisato matches so i prefer if any of you guys slow down with it
Which the reason why i didn't participate in any of ongoind and recent Chisato matches, burnout is a beast lel

Or how about this one
988736510725619722.png
: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Orb?so=search
(Note: Look at his age)

List me some of the characters and their AP.
They all basically upscale over 129,89 Megajoules and downscale from 259,64 Megajoules
Brad Armstrong (He's incredibly skilled, with inhuman stamina, has numerous healing items and stat amp, and can somewhat fight at range with his fire balls)
Rando (Far superior to Brad in terms of AP, likely inferior in terms of skill; can somewhat fight at range with his fire balls)
Big Lincoln (Far superior to Brad in terms of AP; can heal himself, lower his opponents' stats, and can even attack his opponent's soul; probably more around the Undertaker's level than Jericho)

They all basically upscale over 129,89 Megajoules and downscale from 259,64 Megajoules
Brad Armstrong (He's incredibly skilled, with inhuman stamina, has numerous healing items and stat amp, and can somewhat fight at range with his fire balls)
Rando (Far superior to Brad in terms of AP, likely inferior in terms of skill; can somewhat fight at range with his fire balls)
Big Lincoln (Far superior to Brad in terms of AP; can heal himself, lower his opponents' stats, and can even attack his opponent's soul; probably more around the Undertaker's level than Jericho)
I think Jericho is better off fighting Rando.

Sucks that AEW Jericho doesn't have a 9-A key. This would've been the perfect opponents for him barring Lincoln.

Would David Dunn be a good matchup for Jericho?

Would David Dunn be a good matchup for Jericho?
Maybe???

Oh! I just came up with a real spicy match-up. How about Pilaf Saga Goku? He upscales from 0.011 Tons of TNT (48,478,102 Joules)

Considering I've done several Kid Goku matches in the past and have read the manga, I'd like to address some misconceptions regarding Goku's P&A and tactics

• Goku isn't capable of spamming ki attacks nor is he able to use them to strengthen his skin or home on targets
  • While Goku is capable of summoning the Flying Nimbus, he's never used it as a means to attack people from a distance or from above during the first two Sagas
  • The only notable techniques Goku had at the time were Rock, Scissors 'N Paper and the Kamehameha, the latter which he only uses as a last resort and isn't very powerful, due to lack of practice
  • Goku has at least 50+ years worth of combat skill on his belt as he was taught Kung Fu as a child from Grandpa Gohan and was able to replicate the Kamehameha after only seeing it once, a technique Master Roshi said took him 50 years to master

Back