• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randy Orton (WWE) vs Loid Forger (Spy x Family)

Are you restricting standard equipment? Otherwise, Loid Forger just uses his weapons against Orton.

Also, what are the rules? Is this to the death? To incapacitation?

I think this thread should be closed for possibly stomp since Loid Forger's feats have been not calculated yet. A baseline 9-B vs a 796,073 Joules 9-B.

Are you restricting standard equipment? Otherwise, Loid Forger just uses his weapons against Orton.

Also, what are the rules? Is this to the death? To incapacitation?
Whoops. Forgot about this.

Question: What weapons does Loid have?

Rules: Winner is to the death.

Randy: 796,073.9 Joules
Forger: 273,000 Joules

Randy has a roughly 2.92x AP advantage (this also applies to SS and Dura).

How skilled is Forger? And what kind of weaponry does he have?

As for the weaponry, he has various firearms on his arsenal
Oh. That'd make this a stomp then, as Randy would just get shot up, as he's far too slow to react to firearms.

I'll remove Forger's arsenal, as he can still search under the ring for weapons when he sees Randy do the same thing. It also helps that he has Weapon Mastery (at least I think he does).

RKO outta nowhere for the win... unless he gets shot
Forger has Extrasensory Perception (he can sense when he's being watched), so hitting an RKO outta nowhere won't work. Randy will have to hit it when he's face to face with Forger instead of being sneaky.

Yor has a feat where she hits a tennis ball at the speed of sound. You could very well make a calc for that and scale to Loid.

As for the match, Loid's information analysis borders on precog and he should be able to telegraph Randy's moves. Loid also has the training to kill opponents in the most efficient way possible, so he would most likely have the skill advantage.

Edit: I did a rudimentary calc and got 3,335.35 J.

Yor has a feat where she hits a tennis ball at the speed of sound. You could very well make a calc for that and scale to Loid.

As for the match, Loid's information analysis borders on precog and he should be able to telegraph Randy's moves. Loid also has the training to kill opponents in the most efficient way possible, so he would most likely have the skill advantage.

Great. I still hope someone to make a full calculation for this.

We should give Loid his weapons, and then give Randy Orton China's nuclear missle codes to even it out.

I am pretty sure yor is above loid in physical strength. He even remarked how strong she was during the drunk castle fight.

What in... How exactly is what Randy does "Stealth Mastery"? Thats just... counterattacking his enemy.

Loid dosn't have much when it comes to raw cqc so i have to recheck that. I would, in general, abstain from Loid matches, considering that the current Spy X Family arc is currently about Loids past as a soldier, stuff that might change things significantly.

What in... How exactly is what Randy does "Stealth Mastery"? Thats just... counterattacking his enemy.
Thats because it went from outta nowhere!
Alright imma head out
images

Is this sarcasm or am i getting senile. What exactly is stealth mastery there? The fact that he slid in in a disguise? The fact that he moved into the room and those 4 dudes noticed him with a slight delay? Or the fact that he beat them up... In complete darkness.

Like no, I'm genuinly confused at this point
Stealth Mastery is ability to make use of stealth, generally for the purpose of spying on and/or assassinating targets.
Literally an example of Randy sneaking up on unsuspecting people and getting the drop on them; where they didn't notice him until he stopped trying to sneak around.

An example of him sneaking up on Bray Wyatt

That makes sense. Make a quick thread about it.
I forgot which thread was it lol you make it.
Also this is out of character move for Randy he only uses against people like HHH, Shane, Edge who had a personal rivalry against him and went to attack him in his house Randy does not use Punt Kick in character, He uses RKO, Drop kick etc......unless Loid makes this fight personal only then Randy would use this as a last resort.

Back