• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So going back to the topic before it got derailed, did you know that not even YouTube personalities are safe from cringe RWBY fics?

there is like one fanfic showing reader turning to pewdiepie against union academy

I don't do not understand why waifufags like Honkai 3/2.
Like it literally is the WORST game for waifu enjoyers since how much it alienates them. The characters are lesbos who are shipped with each other, the character's self insert is ignored, etc.
Like FGO or gacha games much inferior to it is infinitely better for waifu players.

Like it literally is the WORST game for waifu enjoyers since how much it alienates them. The characters are lesbos who are shipped with each other, the character's self insert is ignored, etc.
Like FGO or gacha games much inferior to it is infinitely better for waifu players.
Man, you literally just laying it out there huh xD

Not saying you're wrong though, because it is true lol.

Can't even go on Reddit for Hi3/GGZ (Honkai Gakuen) to make even a remotely straight joke without people just wanting to point out/pull the MUH LESBOS' card xD

This is the most chronically online shit posted on this thread for the whole week. Congrats.

Don't care, they are bi as long as I care.

Don't care, they are bi as long as I care.
Man, you literally just laying it out there huh xD

Not saying you're wrong though, because it is true lol.

Can't even go on Reddit for Hi3/GGZ (Honkai Gakuen) to make even a remotely straight joke without people just wanting to point out/pull the MUH LESBOS' card xD
bro symphogear of all things has better arguments for shipping the player with the symphogears even though it doesn't even HAVE a self insert. Even then the geahs are really close to you.
https://w.atwiki.jp/sgxdhikoushiki/pages/209.html

はいこれ、今日はバレンタインでしょ? あなたへの信愛の気持ちよ。受け取ってくれるかしら?

Maria: Yes, today is Valentine's day, right? My feeling of devotion to you. Will you accept it?

Tell me when a honkai character said anything like this towards the captain

Mad crazy that I got disrespected for making fun of Hiruzen Sarutobi for too long on here and then people hopped in to talk about how much they want to bang gacha game characters.

bro symphogear of all things has better arguments for shipping the player with the symphogears even though it doesn't even HAVE a self insert. Even then the geahs are really close to you.
https://w.atwiki.jp/sgxdhikoushiki/pages/209.html

はいこれ、今日はバレンタインでしょ? あなたへの信愛の気持ちよ。受け取ってくれるかしら?

Maria: Yes, today is Valentine's day, right? My feeling of devotion to you. Will you accept it?

Tell me when a honkai character said anything like this towards the captain
Maria is hot af too so with that being said, that's a WIN owo

What the Valks would be if a MAN was in their life here owo

Maria is hot af too so with that being said, that's a WIN owo

What the Valks would be if a MAN was in their life here owo

Symphogears are friendly/ trust you straight from the start
Meanwhile honkai...

I think the symphogears who speak to you in XDU are alternate timeline counterparts of the symphogears you see in the anime

Last edited:
So going back to the topic before it got derailed, did you know that not even YouTube personalities are safe from cringe RWBY fics?

The crossover fanfictions with naruto are pretty bad.

You really gonna say "databooks aren't translated properly" like I buy the official things, lol. Byakugo is... a regular-ass transformation, but pretty strong. Regen is good. Chakra storage is neat. Not every jutsu is trash just because major characters use it.
Not gonna bother with the rest as we're going around is circles and the thread has been derailed too many times, but too many fan translations are floating about to make me take this claim seriously.

Yeah, it's a trash jutsu. Works for keeping fodders alive and makes sakura and tsunade punch harder. Okay? On the flip size it reduces the lifespan, accelerates aging, and only works for people with poor reserves. Should I clap? Anyway, if you want to continue, just dm me. Don't want to derail the thread anymore.

Symphogears are friendly/ trust you straight from the start
Meanwhile honkai...

I think the symphogears who speak to you in XDU are alternate timeline counterparts of the symphogears you see in the anime
Gotta be.

I mean even in Honkai, you DO build up a bond with the Valks. You just also don't exist in terms of the actual main storyline.

I just here to watch Gacha argument from far away

f5362ab836cf443adef29219039e2299.gif

Anyone's got any bad fanfics to talk about? Or any weird/bad usage of "MC's being another existing char"?

For me, I never really got the appeal of using the MC of a fanfic as another character from another series.

For one, it'd be like using Kevin Kaslana from Honkai Impact. Another is the blatant usage of EMIYA from Type Moon's Fate franchise. Both of whom are about being MUH HERO and MUH JUSTICE or whatever they even are now.

At that point, it's just an OC whose a failed attempt of being one OR the MC is just them yet not really them at all if that makes sense.

Anyone's got any bad fanfics to talk about? Or any weird/bad usage of "MC's being another existing char"?

For me, I never really got the appeal of using the MC of a fanfic as another character from another series.

For one, it'd be like using Kevin Kaslana from Honkai Impact. Another is the blatant usage of EMIYA from Type Moon's Fate franchise. Both of whom are about being MUH HERO and MUH JUSTICE or whatever they even are now.

At that point, it's just an OC whose a failed attempt of being one OR the MC is just them yet not really them at all if that makes sense.
Do you mean like "Whoah, this guy from this verse is in another verse now? What wacky shenanigans will they get up to?!" or something else?

Do you mean like "Whoah, this guy from this verse is in another verse now? What wacky shenanigans will they get up to?!" or something else?
Pretty much, yeah.

Granted, I don't even read the fanfics that have them beyond the summary or "BIO" page.

It's morelike asking "is this MC THE guy in all but different setting they're put into" or "is this an (OC) that's just copy-pasting an existing characters shit?"

Pretty much, yeah.

Granted, I don't even read the fanfics that have them beyond the summary or "BIO" page.

It's morelike asking "is this MC THE guy in all but different setting they're put into" or "is this an (OC) that's just copy-pasting an existing characters shit?"
Wait, I don't really get what you're saying here? Do you mean like "Whoah, check it out, Roronoa Zoro is a ninja in the Naruto universe!" is the bad thing or "Whoah, check it out, the same thing as before but I wrote him wrong!" us where it gets bad?

I honestly think inserting OCs into somewhere is funny as ****, the fanfic I've been working on for a few months is just the results of my D and D party getting sent into Part 1 JoJo.

To be fair another character from a different series appearing in another series COULD work if written properly.

Also OC appear in fanfics as protags in different series again COULD work (I seen some good ones in One Piece and Fairy Tail) but again if written properly and actually written with intent to actually tell a ******* story instead of "Ughh...every female wanna bang him!"

To be fair another character from a different series appearing in another series COULD work if written properly.

Also OC appear in fanfics as protags in different series again COULD work (I seen some good ones in One Piece and Fairy Tail) but again if written properly and actually written with intent to actually tell a ******* story instead of "Ughh...every female wanna bang him!"
I have a banger one where kid Goku shows up in Ben 10 and they become friends.

Gotta be.

I mean even in Honkai, you DO build up a bond with the Valks. You just also don't exist in terms of the actual main storyline.

the mc has a quote like:
"Everything in existence has a flaw. Humans, Noise, Relics, phonic gain, alchemy, Outer physics and even Divine power. It's natural to have an end if it has a beginning. My eyes can see the end of all things. Get lost, priestress. No matter how long or great a life is, as long as it exists, I won't hesitate to kill even a god!"

Yeah.

Kamen Rider is a popular series, I won't deny that.

It just gets too stale and oversaturated after a while. No different from using Naruto/Fate/DxD/Demon Slayer/etc. stuff into other series but in this case, it's something.
some symphogear XDU voicelines towards the player:

Hibiki:
I made chocolate too! Here you go! How do you like it? It looks good, doesn't it? ...Most of it was made by Mirai (Miku).
eh! ? A present for me! ? Yay! I'm so happy! ...Um, Miku? Why are you staring at me so much?
Today is your birthday, congratulations! Thank you for always being by my side. I will never let go of this hand that is connected to you!

chris:
This kind of thing...doesn't suit me... Well, I took the trouble to make it...I said I'd make this chocolate, but it's my obligation! !
Do you want to go out to eat together sometime?

eh! ? Give me this present? I can't believe you remembered my birthday...Ah...thank you...I'm not crying! So don't look at me, idiot!

Happy birthday! As you grow older, so do I. It's nice to be able to spend time together like this.

Maria:
Huh~...don't look at me for a second! You're embarrassing me!

What should we have for dinner? Any hope?

Would you like to have lunch together?

Yes, today is Valentine's day, right? My feeling of devotion to you. Will you accept it?

Oh? Is this for me? I'm a little embarrassed... But thank you, I'm so happy.

Serena:
Can't you sleep...? Shall I sing you a song?
My hands are a little cold. Do you want to touch it?
Um...can I come a little closer? It's so cold when I'm alone...
Shall I cook something warm for you?

Today...did you know it's Valentine's Day? So, um...would you accept this if you like?
Is this a present for me? Thank you very much. I'm not used to receiving gifts from people...I'm kind of embarrassed.
Will you count down the New Year's Eve with me? Don't worry, I won't sleep this year!

happy birthday. I made a song for you. ...Could you please listen to it?

Did you remember my birthday? I'm happy...I'm very happy!

Miku:
Can you come over here a little more? I'm cold by myself.

A lot of things happened this year too. I hope we can make lots of memories next year.
Since I'm with my loved ones, I can forget about my sadness and welcome next year. Shall we make it a better year?

Last edited:
some symphogear XDU voicelines towards the player:

Hibiki:
I made chocolate too! Here you go! How do you like it? It looks good, doesn't it? ...Most of it was made by Mirai (Miku).
eh! ? A present for me! ? Yay! I'm so happy! ...Um, Miku? Why are you staring at me so much?
Today is your birthday, congratulations! Thank you for always being by my side. I will never let go of this hand that is connected to you!

chris:
This kind of thing...doesn't suit me... Well, I took the trouble to make it...I said I'd make this chocolate, but it's my obligation! !
Do you want to go out to eat together sometime?

eh! ? Give me this present? I can't believe you remembered my birthday...Ah...thank you...I'm not crying! So don't look at me, idiot!

Happy birthday! As you grow older, so do I. It's nice to be able to spend time together like this.

Maria:
Huh~...don't look at me for a second! You're embarrassing me!

What should we have for dinner? Any hope?

Would you like to have lunch together?

Yes, today is Valentine's day, right? My feeling of devotion to you. Will you accept it?

Oh? Is this for me? I'm a little embarrassed... But thank you, I'm so happy.

Serena:
Can't you sleep...? Shall I sing you a song?
My hands are a little cold. Do you want to touch it?
Um...can I come a little closer? It's so cold when I'm alone...
Shall I cook something warm for you?

Today...did you know it's Valentine's Day? So, um...would you accept this if you like?
Is this a present for me? Thank you very much. I'm not used to receiving gifts from people...I'm kind of embarrassed.
Will you count down the New Year's Eve with me? Don't worry, I won't sleep this year!

happy birthday. I made a song for you. ...Could you please listen to it?

Did you remember my birthday? I'm happy...I'm very happy!

Miku:
Can you come over here a little more? I'm cold by myself.

A lot of things happened this year too. I hope we can make lots of memories next year.
Since I'm with my loved ones, I can forget about my sadness and welcome next year. Shall we make it a better year?
Greato, but at this point, I feel like this should be on a message wall or its own thread even lol.

Or Ainz enter BlazBlue or SMT in a fanfic.
People will really want to add Ainz anywhere, huh ^^;

Just like people adding Naruto/Jaune/Issei/Deku to any fic just cuz (usually for harem reasons).

THIS.

I don't mind other chars from another series appearing, it's just more of making sense of it also and if it's pulled off well. I've seen a couple of fanfics where, for example, people add the Testament New Sister series to DxD like having one of the chars there, Mio, be like a relative to the Gremory's. Again, that's also purely for harem additions later but I never really figure out how it worked out because I don't read fanfics if the summary alone feels off-putting.

OC's too. I'm all up for it, hell I write OC's too in my fanfics (pretty much the only thing I've done for years now). But I at least try to have an actual story in mind of it. Does it also include harem stuff, yes. Not skating around that thought, but I don't have that as the main focus when I write fanfic w/OC's in them.

Back