• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

Kuthaliara chuckled

"So how high can you jump, Namor?" Kuthaliara asked Ashe
"Uh...jump?" Ashe said blankly. He thought about this for a moment, before jumping.

"...I ain't ever tried jumpin' before. I'd probably fall over if I did somethin' like that..." He said scratching his head.

"I bet I could do it, yknow. Fly, I mean."
"Well, ya and Kuku got somethin' in common then. I bet y'all could touch the clouds themselves if ya wanted!" Ashe said.

"Uh...jump?" Ashe said blankly. He thought about this for a moment, before jumping.

"...I ain't ever tried jumpin' before. I'd probably fall over if I did somethin' like that..." He said scratching his head.

"Well, ya and Kuku got somethin' in common then. I bet y'all could touch the clouds themselves if ya wanted!" Ashe said.
"Well... I have to get up there somehow... and so are you, for that matter, so who's gonna get us up?" Kuthaliara asked

"If it is required ma'am, I will do so for both of you." Drew said, walking up

"I think I've... recovered enough power where I can... fly." Yuri murmured. She stood up shakily, her Prana beginning to congeal around her like wind- Before two crimson owl wings made of red energy sprouted from her back. With a flap, she took off from the ground, wincing ever so slightly as she tried to get her bearings in the air.

"This is... harder than I expected..."

"Well... I have to get up there somehow... and so are you, for that matter, so who's gonna get us up?" Kuthaliara asked

"If it is required ma'am, I will do so for both of you." Drew said, walking up
Ashe glanced at Drew for a moment.

"...Never knew dogs could walk on two legs..." He thought to himself, he cocked his head at the man for a moment, before shrugging.

"Ya alright going with Mr. Dog, Kuku? Heekaru is also offerin' rides if ya like." He said, pointing at Hikaru.

"I think I've... recovered enough power where I can... fly." Yuri murmured. She stood up shakily, her Prana beginning to congeal around her like wind- Before two crimson owl wings made of red energy sprouted from her back. With a flap, she took off from the ground, wincing ever so slightly as she tried to get her bearings in the air.

"This is... harder than I expected..."
Loka nonetheless lifted her up.

"I ain't taking no stubbornness for an answer...." He slowly moved his finger up, making people levitate including Yumi.

Tom looked at Yumi

"Do you want me to help you get there?" The cat asked to the music girl
"Uhhh, sur- woah woah..." She tried to grab on to something as she slowly floats up.

Ashe glanced at Drew for a moment.

"...Never knew dogs could walk on two legs..." He thought to himself, he cocked his head at the man for a moment, before shrugging.

"Ya alright going with Mr. Dog, Kuku? Heekaru is also offerin' rides if ya like." He said, pointing at Hikaru.
"Either way I'm getting up so... I'm fine." Kuthaliara said, to which Drew Nodded and gingerly picked Kuthaliara up

"Either way I'm getting up so... I'm fine." Kuthaliara said, to which Drew Nodded and gingerly picked Kuthaliara up
Ashe nodded, flashing her a small smile.

"...Hope ya rest up, Kuku." He said, taking a slightly unsteady step backward as Drew picked her up.

Hikaru summons forth his shikigami and says, “If there’s anyone else who needs help my friend can lend a hand,” with a smile
Ashe turned back to Hikaru, waving at the man.

"Hey, Heekaru! Can ya help me up?" He asked.

Ashe nodded, flashing her a small smile.

"...Hope ya rest up, Kuku." He said, taking a slightly unsteady step backward as Drew picked her up.

Ashe turned back to Hikaru, waving at the man.

"Hey, Heekaru! Can ya help me up?" He asked.
"I won't!" Kuthaliara said as Drew jumped up

The deck of the ship was solidly metallic, with chairs enough to fit everyone on board, a large pool to use for water, and a door into a control station, all except for the water maintained the look of the underbelly of the ship

"I won't!" Kuthaliara said as Drew jumped up

The deck of the ship was solidly metallic, with chairs enough to fit everyone on board, a large pool to use for water, and a door into a control station, all except for the water maintained the look of the underbelly of the ship
Loka placed Yuri and Yumi both at a seat next to each other, before reappearing himself at another seat.

Ashe nodded, leaning himself against the shikigami and allowing it to pick him up.

"Ready!" He called out.
“Then here we go.” Hikaru said. Given the command the shikigami began to soar upwards carefully toward the ship. Once they had reached it and gotten back over solid ground they gently set Ashe down on his feet and turned back to the ledge. Grabbing the chain connected to them, they pulled upward causing Hikaru to rise up with it. He landed gracefully on the deck with a big grin saying, “That worked out perfectly. Any problems for you Ashe?”

“Then here we go.” Hikaru said. Given the command the shikigami began to soar upwards carefully toward the ship. Once they had reached it and gotten back over solid ground they gently set Ashe down on his feet and turned back to the ledge. Grabbing the chain connected to them, they pulled upward causing Hikaru to rise up with it. He landed gracefully on the deck with a big grin saying, “That worked out perfectly. Any problems for you Ashe?”
Ashe stared down at the ground below, his eyes wide. Clearly, the man had never been this high up before. He said nothing for a moment, before turning to Hikaru.

"No problem's here! Thank ya, Heekaru!" He said, flashing him a small smile.

Tom looked around, searching for anything with his eyes, before move inside to see how is
The lodge where one would control the ship was somewhat simple, with the controls you'd expect from an aircraft like this, but in the opening on the other side of the room, there was an extremely complex series of lights that couldn't quite be made out at such a distance

"It's okay to be scared, Yumi... But you'll overcome it, alright? I'm sure you will" Yuri assured, placing her hand on top of Yumi's head, gently patting it.
"How are you so cool about this? What's so fun about fighting some monster?" Yumi exclaimed. "I... I know nothing about fighting.... So how could I overcome it?"

"Fighting monsters is great, what are you on about?"
Yumi looked at the man with a mix of confusion and frustration. She had never been one to engage in physical confrontations, let alone fight monsters. The idea of facing danger head-on was foreign to her, and she couldn't comprehend how someone could find enjoyment in it.

"But... I don't even know how to fight," she replied, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "It's not something I've ever experienced or learned. To me, fighting is associated with pain, fear, and the risk of losing everything. It's not fun or thrilling; it's a daunting and terrifying prospect."

She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "Music, on the other hand, has always been my refuge. It's a way for me to express myself, to find solace and healing. When I play my trumpet or sing, it's like the world fades away, and I can transcend my own limitations. It's a different kind of battle, one that brings people together and touches their hearts. And this one? Having to fight these... b-beast I know nothing about and a world I know nothing... How do you expect me to spread my music when blood is all over my hands?"

Yumi's words carried a sense of vulnerability and honesty. She wanted the man to understand that everyone had their own way of facing challenges and finding joy. For her, the power of music was her weapon, and she hoped that he could see the value in that.

Yumi looked at the man with a mix of confusion and frustration. She had never been one to engage in physical confrontations, let alone fight monsters. The idea of facing danger head-on was foreign to her, and she couldn't comprehend how someone could find enjoyment in it.

"But... I don't even know how to fight," she replied, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "It's not something I've ever experienced or learned. To me, fighting is associated with pain, fear, and the risk of losing everything. It's not fun or thrilling; it's a daunting and terrifying prospect."

She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. "Music, on the other hand, has always been my refuge. It's a way for me to express myself, to find solace and healing. When I play my trumpet or sing, it's like the world fades away, and I can transcend my own limitations. It's a different kind of battle, one that brings people together and touches their hearts. And this one? Having to fight these... b-beast I know nothing about and a world I know nothing... How do you expect me to spread my music when blood is all over my hands?"

Yumi's words carried a sense of vulnerability and honesty. She wanted the man to understand that everyone had their own way of facing challenges and finding joy. For her, the power of music was her weapon, and she hoped that he could see the value in that.
"Fighting is everything. You can help without fighting." he told her in his life as a con man he found that brains are important.

(I am so tempted to reply with "That's cool but I didn't ask" lmfao)

"How are you so cool about this? What's so fun about fighting some monster?" Yumi exclaimed. "I... I know nothing about fighting.... So how could I overcome it?"
"...I am not what you would call... cool with this whole situation, Yumi. I don't know how to fight, either. I know how to heal, or to stitch someone's body back together... but I don't fight much, either." Yuri muttered, sighing.

"I am simply trying to... have a positive outlook on a bad situation. Not out of any blind positivity, but because I care about my little sister- And don't want her to die. Do you understand?"

"Fighting ain't about what you know when you're superhuman. It's about who you are."

"I would prefer if you guys leave her alone... she's trying to cope right now, and none of you are helping..." Yuri murmured, hugging Yumi into herself, out of some... instinctive protectiveness.

Back